What's new

Amazing Tehran videos.

This Pakistani fellow is such a delightful person (most are) .I wonder if he was doing his tour just as an adventure or did he actually move from Germany to Pakistan...I did this route from Germany to Iran after I finished school in Canada many year back with a car. So much has changed as I can see specially on the Turkish side.

This Pakistani fellow is such a delightful person (most are) .I wonder if he was doing his tour just as an adventure or did he actually move from Germany to Pakistan...I did this route from Germany to Iran after I finished school in Canada many year back with a car. So much has changed as I can see specially on the Turkish side.
He is doing it as adventure only. He is well settled here in Germany since many years, Job, family and all, this trip is visiting home only. If my memory serves well he has travelled 70 odd countries and counting. You can review more www.wildlensbyabrar.com

Great shots..He ended this segment in Isfahan..Love to see the next segment because It is one of the biggest and historical cities in Iran..Used to be Capital of Iran during Safavids.
His drone work is amazing you can check any of his European vlogs but he is avoiding it in Iran, He would have done wonders if he had some sort of prior approval from the authorities. I am actually wondering which road he might take next, I am suspecting he might do Sheraz, Bander Abbas and Zahedan but since he is taking a day off at Isfahan so he might be heading towards Kerman and Zahedan.

Kish:

1400011322243382022511884.jpg

1400011322243119522511884.jpg

1400011322250692922511884.jpg

Walking tour of downtown Kish Island...needs a Trump tower..lol..just kidding.

Last edited:
Kish is looking really amazing.... hope I can take my family there this summer and maybe look at some apartments

Shahrake Gharb, Saadat Abad, Evin, Velenjak on a quiet Noruz holiday with almost no traffic.

- - - - - - - - - -

An exploration of the history, sociology, economy, demography and culture of Old Tehran based on the example of Molavi Street, parsed from one end to another.

This a truly well researched and well made documentary, featuring experts and local residents with a deep and extremely precise knowledge of the subject matter.

I was surprised by the quality and professionalism of this production, which easily surpasses any of the propaganda documentaries forged by foreign-based media with enormous budgets (like BBC Farsi, Manoto etc).

Also, several hidden gems of Tehran are shown.

Highly recommended viewing to those interested in these topics!

Shahr_e_Rey and Tajrish towns:

Must Watch:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom