What's new

Amazing Moment of Cricket

Durrak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahhahahahahhaha very nice moments most of time it ces from pakistan from winning easy positions they get runouts from no wherend no shock it will be if even they do in todays match as they are always

Last edited by a moderator:
well he did not fooled lara he bracked his leg and this is not a funniest bowled sir it the best bowled of all time in cricket history of getting out best batsman and legend of cricket lara got out bowled. like them on ground it is not a funny you have posted it in here

well he did not fooled lara he bracked his leg and this is not a funniest bowled sir it the best bowled of all time in cricket history of getting out best batsman and legend of cricket lara got out bowled. like them on ground it is not a funny you have posted it in here

i hvent mention here tht it is funny
amazing moment of cricket

ok may be i was wrong i thought it was a funny moment thread it made me fool thanx alot sorry for that mistake and weel this moment in which umpire gives out should be in funny moments of crciket

its ok never mind :):)

Last edited:
Great yaar!
But you forgot one thing, on thursday we had a match, where it was last ball, and our team missed 3 run outs in once ball! :lol::lol::lol:

Great yaar!
But you forgot one thing, on thursday we had a match, where it was last ball, and our team missed 3 run outs in once ball! :lol::lol::lol:

Our cricket team is great
So just Ignore them for sometime:P

Our cricket team is great
So just Ignore them for sometime:P

They are my team, and I am proud of them if they lose or win, and am never against them.
They need us now, and certainly must back them :))

Back
Top Bottom