What's new

Aman Shanti

This is a tear jerker. Don't watch it if you are soft hearted. I wept.

It is a tear-jerker alright.

Sekhon Rafiqui , I am intrigued by your name. Please tell me of the background if you have not done already in this thread.

If you knew how old I am, you would have realised that I have retired a long time ago. I can still hope for peace, can't I?

:tup:

It is a tear-jerker alright.

Sekhon Rafiqui , I am intrigued by your name. Please tell me of the background if you have not done already in this thread.

:tup:
Jamahir, thank you for expressing interest in my chosen name on this forum. I decided to taken on the names of two brave warriors of either side. Flying Officer Nirmaljit Singh Sekhon and Squadron Leader Sarfaraz Ahmed Rafiqui. They were both martyred in either war.

i mean our airforce strikes inside pakistan "surgical" style.
Politicians n media boasts,claims victory n settles down.
Pakistan captures our pilot,who was supposedly bombing pakistan n they give him biryani n return him,,,thn claims victory,,settles down.
I mean wtf,,,,yahi hai nooklia dushmani bhayyo ki,,,,
Aisey toh bus lambi lambi chorne me hi agle 70 saal nikal jayenge
You forgot the part where pakistani jets went inside Indian territory and bombed the shit out of anything that was important. Lets not forget the bombs that landed near the camp of military officials.

@Sekhon Rafiqui , I think @Krishnan and @India Pakistan would be interested in your line of thinking. Myself also.

P.S : Krishnan is banned for some reason. I hope he gets unbanned.

"The Muslims of India are a nation with a distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture, laws and moral codes, customs and calendar, history andd traditions."

"India has never been a true nation"

Quaid e Aazam M.A Jinnah

I believe that before Jinnah got sidelined by Gandhi and Nehru, he wanted to become the Prime Minister of Post-British India.

@Sekhon Rafiqui Some indians here referring you as "bahyya """ what does it means ?that second time i saw that reference using between indians so if u can give us background

@Sekhon Rafiqui Some indians here referring you as "bahyya """ what does it means ?that second time i saw that reference using between indians so if u can give us background

I don't know the specific post where you saw it being used but "Bhayya" is used in India to refer to men from Bihar and UP states.

@zulu , "Bhayya" means brother as in the Hindostani sense and means that the UP and Bihar people use "Bhayya" to call each other or others.

Jamahir, Zulu - I joined this forum fully expecting to face a hostile crowd, not only from Pakistani members but also from the pseudo nationalistic 'Indian' keyboard warriors present here. The name calling against me has just started and I shall attempt to remain unruffled as long as I can. I am sure a certain group of people in my country have ascertained my IP address and location by now. It doesn't bother me, I will have my say.

First thing all Indian poster should undersrand that when you mention India and Pakistan are same people, you are disrespecting people of Pakistan.....We should stop doing this kind of mistake again and again..

First thing all Indian poster should undersrand that when you mention India and Pakistan are same people, you are disrespecting people of Pakistan.....We should stop doing this kind of mistake again and again..
Care to elaborate?

I believe that before Jinnah got sidelined by Gandhi and Nehru, he wanted to become the Prime Minister of Post-British India.
Every person has the right to believe what he desires. Although, saner people believes in facts. Creation of Pakistan and partition of India is a fact. Can you support your assertion with references or its just a theory crafted by Hindu Intellectuals?

Jamahir, Zulu - I joined this forum fully expecting to face a hostile crowd, not only from Pakistani members but also from the pseudo nationalistic 'Indian' keyboard warriors present here. The name calling against me has just started and I shall attempt to remain unruffled as long as I can. I am sure a certain group of people in my country have ascertained my IP address and location by now. It doesn't bother me, I will have my say.
No no no i m really not interested neither care about those idiots on social media(thats why never have any fb,twitter,instagram accounts) just want to know background of this word

@Sekhon Rafiqui , I think @Krishnan and @India Pakistan would be interested in your line of thinking. Myself also.

P.S : Krishnan is banned for some reason. I hope he gets unbanned.

Don't believe better research first or people will know not only this but rest of 13k+ post u do without any thinking or knowledge.Giving you indian reference so u cant say we temper with it https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...at-Jinnah-be-made-PM/articleshow/50289468.cms

Jamahir, Zulu - I joined this forum fully expecting to face a hostile crowd, not only from Pakistani members but also from the pseudo nationalistic
You will not feel any hostility from Pakistanis if you stop arguing about the assertion that Indians and Pakistanis or Hindus and Muslims are the same people.

You will not feel any hostility from Pakistanis if you stop arguing about the assertion that Indians and Pakistanis or Hindus and Muslims are the same people.
You mean that essentially they are different and that one should never place them on the same pedestal? Just a simple Yes or No will suffice. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom