What's new

Aman Shanti

you should retire too then

If you knew how old I am, you would have realised that I have retired a long time ago. I can still hope for peace, can't I?

Please share this with RSS and 50% of Indians who elected a right wing anti minority and a fundamentalist government

Why are you talking about assholes here?

Many old time and resolute Brahmins are Nazis. I agree. That is why I used inverted commas in my introduction - in case you did not notice. No Hindu Brahmin respects or recites the Islamic Azaan. I do, proudly.

refer to my first post please.

everytime muslims come from the east, you start chanting azaan to save from the burden of tax or land.

Trolls have witnessed humans stealing identities throught history.

anyhow you want to save your 8 percent growing Economy which in itself is a lie.

goodluck i say

Negative.

We deserve to rule India. All of it. Why should be partition.

hahaha, 71 years of democracy, 15 PMs, never have there been a dalit or a muslim PM out of (210 + 300) 510 Million people. Don't counter argue by saying we had presidents, a president have no/limited power in your mode of governance.

keep on living on a fools hope. Quaid e Azam was right, Gandhi offered him PM-ship which he refused telling him that you are in majority and will take it back whenever you want.

abay yeh KIA CHAVAL admi @Sekhon Rafiqui aagaya hay yar! :hitwall:

oh mian, kaan khol kay baat suno lo!
NO JUSTICE, NO AMAN!

without insaaf, bhaar may gayi tumhari aman shanti aur uskay saath om shanti bhi!
agar tum WAQAI may Musalmaan ho (a BIG IF), to tumhay sharam chullu bhar paani say doob kay mar jaana chahiyay...wahaan zaafrani rss kay hindu tumhara maar maar kay bhurkas nikaal rahay aur congressi hindu khamoshi say tumhari pitaai hotay hua daikh rahay hain aur sirif zabani kharch kar rahay hain, phir bhi tum may itni mardaangi nahi hay keh apni izzat aur ghayrat kay khaatir baghawat buland karo!

bloody fool, idiot and a spineless jackass ALL rolled into one!

Oh Bloody Hell! You seem to be the archetypal Hate Monger from the other side. Sir, I am educated, a Hindu by religion, one who respects Islam and respects Pakistan. Oye yaar, I am not into politics. Aap ko kya problem hai mere se?

Aman - Om Shanti

I hope I will be forgiven if I come across romantic / idealistic or if I come across as a verbose dreamer in this post. Whatever you construe, I am about to write down something that I have felt very strongly about for a long time. It is an honour for me to be able to post it on this particular form. If you feel that I am a John Lennon fan, you are damn right! imagine that.

Yes there have been conflicts amongst the two nations. The successive governments and leaders have pointed fingers at each other and attempted to brain wash / poison the populace against our neighbours. If the political agendas were not understood by the aam aadmi, religion was easier to use as a stepping stone for fomenting hatred. ‘Pakistan was Islam was Muslim and they ate beef and Indians were all Hindus who hated Muslims’ was a more convenient mantra to preach on either side of the border. Suddenly, the cow stands between Hinduism and Islam. Had the cows not existed, there would be no conflict.

After more than seven decades, thankfully, the powers that be have not succeeded completely, or have they? Dark days are upon us again, I first got a whiff of it about four years ago when on an international forum, I happened to declare my love for ‘Qaumi Taranah’ and was immediately vilified and labelled an ‘Anti National Chu_ _ _ _’. My social media presence was severely trolled till I tightened my security measures extensively. I mean, come on, it is a beautiful song with a haunting melody. What is wrong with appreciating good music? I fail to understand it. I was taught that the Pakistanis were religious bigots?!

1. That apart, do I absolve Pakistan of all blame in the past and ensuing conflicts? No.

2. Am I a patriotic Indian? You bet your *** I am.

3. Do I blame the Pak Defence Forces for the wars? No. They were just following orders.

3. Do I blame our politicians (both sides) for what happened in history? Of course I do.

4. Is Kashmir a real issue? Yes and No it depends if you use Empathy as a yardstick.

5. Who do I blame the most for this bad blood? Lord Mountbatten.

I have family members in the Indian Defence Forces who have served at the border and they have recanted to me several wonderful tales of bonhomie and camaraderie that they had experienced with the soldiers from across the border.

One story goes as such and it happened in the 1990’s. A unit from the Indian Army had replaced another at the border. Most of the members of the outgoing unit hailed form a particular ethnic group from North East India who were rumoured to be omnivores. A day later, a contingent from the Pakistani unit, led by a young Lieutenant carrying a white flag, approached the border and requested to meet the CO of the new Indian unit. Pleasantries having been exchanged, the Pakistanis unveiled a large cache of dry fruits and other savouries as a gift for the Indians. When the Pakistani Lieutenant was asked for the reason behind this warm welcome, his answer was rather sobering.

“Sir we wanted to be sure that ‘they’ had left and that you were a different lot. Woh log sab kuch kha gaya. Chidiya, jungli billi, suwar, kutta - kuch bhi nahin chora, Sirjee chuhaa bhi kha kar khatam kar diya! Humey to dar tha ki woh hummey bhi na kha jaaye. Welcome to the border Sir!”

Doubtless to say, peace prevailed in trust thereafter!

I don’t know if this really happened but I sure would like to believe it.

You just can’t draw a line across the homes of a joint family and separate two families on religious lines and instil hatred. That is just not done! The tragedy is that we have accepted it and that has resulted in misery for all and countless deaths.

I see beautiful and scenic videos of Pakistan on YouTube. It is a beautiful country and the street food looks delicious! One about the potato chips of Peshawar and another about Roomali roti from Karachi are mouth watering. Being a vegetarian by choice, for dinner I will settle for some Roomali Roti, Dry Tandoori Paneer Tikka and Pakhtooni daal followed by Phirni at Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad or Lahore. The wife, however, would dig into the beef and the other non vegetarian delicacies for sure. We yearn to visit you and enjoy ourselves in your company. After all, once upon a time not so long ago, ‘you’ were ‘we’.

I regret that I do not speak for a lot of Indians and I pray that they are not the majority.

May peace and good sense prevail upon us. Insha Allah, Om Shanti.
You seem a man after my own heart. As you are a patriotic Indian so I am a patriotic Pakistani.
Having said that, I don't bear any ill will towards India or Indians. My concern is for the welfare of Pakistan and Pakistanis. If the Indians tomorrow decided they would accept us as equals and would live with us in peace and justice, that would be the end of it for me. We could live side by side and go our separate ways.
However the only way for this to happen is for the leaders in both countries to start doing what is in the best interests of the people rather than promote idealogical agendas which ultimately are never going to be in the interests of the common man.
If I may say, in my view, this process has already started in Pakistan with the government of Imran Khan. All the signs are that the establishment has made a conscious decision to eschew the policies of the past and take the country on a more constructive, prosperous and peaceful path. This however will need cooperation and space from Pakistan's neighbours especially India. It saddens me to say this but it seems to me that Indian society is going down the route that Pakistan was going down some three decades ago. We have been there, almost destroyed our country and have now finally decided that it wasn't a very good idea. I hope the Indians will learn from our experience and also come to the same conclusion in the best interests of not only India but Pakistan also.
At the moment, unfortunately, it looks like just a pipe dream and I don't think too many people will be holding their breath.

If you knew how old I am, you would have realised that I have retired a long time ago. I can still hope for peace, can't I?

if you come in peace. troll has a code to uphold with men who seek peace.

religious discussions are not allowed by the way so easy on the juice

everytime muslims come from the east, you start chanting azaan to save from the burden of tax or land.

anyhow you want to save your 8 percent growing Economy which in itself is a lie.

goodluck i say

west.

See ??woh rahi background main SHANTI baji kharii huwi aur AMAN deedi tu ghar nikal lii yeh dekh ky .jab aap sy apny hi indian citizen bardasht nahii tu can understand your attitude toward us.Before u claim it falso video i checked uploaded by NDTV offical account 6 march 2019

goodluck i say

Your reflections are unfortunate. I mistook you for a person of depth, knowledge and intelligence. My mistake and my apologies. You are one of the minority. You want Aman delivered to you at the the pedestal of your religion. I feel sorry for you and I regret having replied to your comments. You don't deserve my attentions.

Your reflections are unfortunate. I mistook you for a person of depth, knowledge and intelligence. My mistake and my apologies. You are one of the minority. You want Aman delivered to you at the the pedestal of your religion. I feel sorry for you and I regret having replied to your comments. You don't deserve my attentions.

omg how will i survive this brahmin fatwa

See ??woh rahi background main SHANTI baji kharii huwi aur AMAN deedi tu ghar nikal lii yeh dekh ky .jab aap sy apny hi indian citizen bardasht nahii tu can understand your attitude toward us.Before u claim it falso video i checked uploaded by NDTV offical account 6 march 2019

This is BLOODY Disgusting and I hang my head in shame.

omg how will i survive this brahmin fatwa
Please stop making a fool out of yourself. The entire forum is watching and laughing at you.

You seem a man after my own heart. As you are a patriotic Indian so I am a patriotic Pakistani.
Having said that, I don't bear any ill will towards India or Indians. My concern is for the welfare of Pakistan and Pakistanis. If the Indians tomorrow decided they would accept us as equals and would live with us in peace and justice, that would be the end of it for me. We could live side by side and go our separate ways.
However the only way for this to happen is for the leaders in both countries to start doing what is in the best interests of the people rather than promote idealogical agendas which ultimately are never going to be in the interests of the common man.
If I may say, in my view, this process has already started in Pakistan with the government of Imran Khan. All the signs are that the establishment has made a conscious decision to eschew the policies of the past and take the country on a more constructive, prosperous and peaceful path. This however will need cooperation and space from Pakistan's neighbours especially India. It saddens me to say this but it seems to me that Indian society is going down the route that Pakistan was going down some three decades ago. We have been there, almost destroyed our country and have now finally decided that it wasn't a very good idea. I hope the Indians will learn from our experience and also come to the same conclusion in the best interests of not only India but Pakistan also.
At the moment, unfortunately, it looks like just a pipe dream and I don't think too many people will be holding their breath.

Sir,if I may enquire who are we Indians to decide whether the Pakistani is equal to us or not? A few years ago, we were the same breed. What has gone so wrong in Pakistan that this equality is being questioned? Imran Khan was our beloved hero a few years ago, so he remains - I wish him well. Brighter tomorrow, hopes alive!

Back
Top Bottom