What's new

Aman Ki Asha: A drama to hide the bitter realities...

BehloolKayani

New Recruit

Reaction score
AMAN KI ASHA KAISA TAMASHA... India is working day and night to strenghten the separatist puppets in Pakistan esp. in the province of Baluchistan. And what our attitude is, we are living in a hope that every problem between Pakistan and India will be resolved via Peace and Harmony. WTF!

AMAN KI ASHA KAISA TAMASHA... India is working day and night to strenghten the separatist puppets in Pakistan esp. in the province of Baluchistan. And what our attitude is, we are living in a hope that every problem between Pakistan and India will be resolved via Peace and Harmony. WTF!

Whats the big deal?
Pakistan does exactly the same in Kashmir.

I dont see a problem here?

Aman ka tamasha done by the idiots of both countries on the guidelines of Research & Analysis Wing (RAW)...

The "Almighty" RAW at it again. Sigh, if only we could get the yahoodis to work with us on this one too- take the baniya-yahoodi relationship to the next level. :agree:

Whats the big deal?
Pakistan does exactly the same in Kashmir.

I dont see a problem here?

My appologies but my dear brother, the both situations are very different as the LOC is completely safe for India (because of the fence) and nobody can pass that line. But the Durrand line between Baluchistan and Afghanistan is not fenced rather it is very open to travellers so the Indian agents can easily enter Baluchistan and create massive disturbance....

.....and the Inter Services Intelligence (ISI)

I continued from where you left ... :bounce:

The role of ISI in this matter is completely defensive or if I use the correct language, the Counter Intelligence Department of ISI is more active....

My appologies but my dear brother, the both situations are very different as the LOC is completely safe for India (because of the fence) and nobody can pass that line. But the Durrand line between Baluchistan and Afghanistan is not fenced rather it is very open to travellers so the Indian agents can easily enter Baluchistan and create massive disturbance....

Most of the militants getting killed in Kashmir are the Punjabis of Pakistan. While its the Pashtuns and Balochs who are fighting your troops.

Aman ka tamasha done by the idiots of both countries on the guidelines of Research & Analysis Wing (RAW)...

Pakistanis are trying to save the culprits of Mumbai attacks in every possible way and talking about peace with India. This is called Aman ka Tamasha.

Ok.... fine... but then what you propose??????

well i think if CIA can work with ISI .then both countries agencies (ISI /RAW) can take some initiatives to normalize tensions .
may ;
*agree to stop supporting separatists .
*Both can agree to not interfere each others matters .
*may agree to withdraw all of their agents from respective countries .
*can help Govt's to solve disputes.
*Can agree to stop funding extremists .

I think its possible if Govt's has desire of peace .

Kashmir is a disputed area n baluchistan is not so our doing is right there.

but we indians consider kashmir to be an integral part of india. ..and if any country tries to create insurgency in 'our' state we will take appropriate measures. ..

well i think if CIA can work with ISI .then both countries agencies (ISI /RAW) can take some initiatives to normalize tensions .
may ;
*agree to stop supporting separatists .
*Both can agree to not interfere each others matters .
*may agree to withdraw all of their agents from respective countries .
*can help Govt's to solve disputes.
*Can agree to stop funding extremists .

I think its possible if Govt's has desire of peace .

I agree with you but I don't see it is gonna happen in near future.
I don't think India will agree any third party interference in this matter

Back
Top Bottom