What's new

Altaf Hussain to demand a Mohajir Province in Sindh

Oh, here is my wife on Karachi beach. About 5 years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a few months ago he Altaf Bhai was preaching to love and keep the Sindh Dhartee intact. Now he wants Mohajir Province, I thought Muthaida was for all Pakistanis and not just Mohajirs? Altaf Bhai bhee hur roz aik naya topi drama curtay hain and sub ko Mamoo banatain hain.

What is AH supposed to do when his followers are sick and tired of deceit and back stabbing by PPP? Who are you to speak for us Karachiites? What has your president or his party ever done for Karachi/Hyderabad except to cause chaos and destruction?

Band kero tum log apne drame aur hum ko maaf ker do, let us bloody live in peace. We need a separate province only because now we need our own CM and Police Chief, we are sick and tired of false promises and lies.

What is AH supposed to do when his followers are sick and tired of deceit and back stabbing by PPP? Who are you to speak for us Karachiites? What has your president or his party ever done for Karachi/Hyderabad except to cause chaos and destruction?

Band kero tum log apne drame aur hum ko maaf ker do, let us bloody live in peace. We need a separate province only because now we need our own CM and Police Chief, we are sick and tired of false promises and lies.

you should have thought about this 3 years ago when you sat in alliance with PPP kaal taak MQM was showering flowers on PRIME MINISTER when he came to 90 now they say humaay maaf kaaro only because they were not given a seat in Azaad Kashmir?????

MQM hates dictators and sat with one for 10 years hates PPP jagirdara but sat with one for 3 years!!! hates @MR.BEAN GANJAA"(according to wasim akhtar) yet will sit with them as brothers in opposition now!

there isnt a single political party in Pakistan which doesnt have blood on its hands; and Pakistanis are idiots for constantly letting themselves get duped by these parties

MQM hates everyone but loves to rule.. As its very easy for a ruling party to hide its crimes and thats what MQM was doing during past 3 years....

BTW I don't understand whenever MQM gets out of government target killing starts at full scale again and this keeps happening everytime MQM leaves government.... Whats the realation between MQM in government and Target killng assuming that MQM is a peaceful party with no terrorist wings ?? :undecided:

it is very true that in general MQM dislikes everyone. several of them are strictly ethnic racists. I talked to some of them and they think of too cheap for others i.e. sindhis, baluchis or pashtuns. definitely they went out of government to create some big problems and they can. something is in their mind and musharraf is one of their likings for he belonging to dehli. Maybe they patched with nawaz under this deal for support for new province for them in sind and any such success will create permanent enimity between sindh and punjab.

you should have thought about this 3 years ago when you sat in alliance with PPP kaal taak MQM was showering flowers on PRIME MINISTER when he came to 90 now they say humaay maaf kaaro only because they were not given a seat in Azaad Kashmir?????

MQM took measure despite excruciating pain to ensure that unity and harmony prevailed in Sindh, if some of you guys want to blame MQM for that then there is nothing that I can say to convince you otherwise. And please be corrected, MQM was threatened to 'give' 1 of their seats to PPP which is extortion of an extreme nature, even then a single seat was not the issue but a reminder and red flag for MQM think tank about the forthcoming senate elections and PPP's demand then for many other seats.

MQM hates dictators and sat with one for 10 years hates PPP jagirdara but sat with one for 3 years!!! hates @MR.BEAN GANJAA"(according to wasim akhtar) yet will sit with them as brothers in opposition now!

Well, MQM usually has 2 options:

1) Sit on treasury benches and benefit their voters in whichever capacity they can or
2) Sit on opposition benches and leave their voters on the mercy of the cruel and corrupt leadership.

P.S. Personally I don't think Musharraf was a dictator, as otherwise he would have made some pretty cruel and ever lasting changed to Pakistan.

there isnt a single political party in Pakistan which doesnt have blood on its hands; and Pakistanis are idiots for constantly letting themselves get duped by these parties

I agree Sir. All parties have blood on their hands including the Pakistani Army. But in countries such as ours, naiviety is abound and we continue committing the same mistakes. Hopefully things will change for better sooner than later.

MQM hates everyone but loves to rule.. As its very easy for a ruling party to hide its crimes and thats what MQM was doing during past 3 years....

BTW I don't understand whenever MQM gets out of government target killing starts at full scale again and this keeps happening everytime MQM leaves government.... Whats the realation between MQM in government and Target killng assuming that MQM is a peaceful party with no terrorist wings ?? :undecided:

Well it is quite simple to any person with a reasonable amount of intelligence. The moment MQM steps out of the Govt., Karachi suffers as those in power punish MQM supporters for MQM's decision to part ways with the Govt. instead of staying with them as slaves just to follow directives. Currently PPP is punishing Karachiites because MQM wants to sit in the opposition! Is it not obvious to you why Police and Rangers were not sent to the troubled areas earlier? Why did the Govt. wait for 3 days and deaths of 100+ people officially and over 300 dead unofficially?

All you really need to do is think.

I agree Sir. All parties have blood on their hands including the Pakistani Army. But in countries such as ours, naiviety is abound and we continue committing the same mistakes. Hopefully things will change for better sooner than later.

Great work cheap troll. Keep it up.:tup:

Well it is quite simple to any person with a reasonable amount of intelligence. The moment MQM steps out of the Govt., Karachi suffers as those in power punish MQM supporters for MQM's decision to part ways with the Govt. instead of staying with them as slaves just to follow directives. Currently PPP is punishing Karachiites because MQM wants to sit in the opposition! Is it not obvious to you why Police and Rangers were not sent to the troubled areas earlier? Why did the Govt. wait for 3 days and deaths of 100+ people officially and over 300 dead unofficially?

All you really need to do is think.

What about all the ANP workers who kills them when MQM leaves government ??? what about all the pathan areas ??
why for MQM
Karachites = MQM like PPP says
Democracy = PPP
Don't fool people by your false propaganda...

Does Mr. AH know how to bring people back to life - he'll need to raise the Muhaajiriin from their graves to populate the province - most of them are dead and gone!

Altaf Hussain would lose the support of the Urdu speaking Pakistanis in Karachi & all over the country if he even thought of doing this. Btw, I see no link or source to support the title of the thread.

I dont think so they will oppose him.

on the other hand if he is bent upon coming up with this unjust demand (though being anti-Pakistan he has no right and he is NOT a Pakistani in the first place) then give him province in thar.

His followers should kick him out of the party for sucking their blood for too long and for forcing them to take extortion, kill people and make money in Karachi.

Its time MQM activists should say enough is enough to dictatorship of Altaf Hussain and choose young blood for party leadership and move forward , do away with their ghunda gardi in Karachi

Back
Top Bottom