What's new

Altaf Hussain Seeks Political Asylum For His Supporters In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir this kind talk by Muhajirs only take place in Karachi and Sindh Punjab to received millions of people from India but most of them now never mention that they are from India they live in Punjabi and many of them speak Punjabi more correctly than even many Punjabis

Brother with all due repect. We Punjabis invited our Muslim Punjabi brothers to our homes, and Punjab was always one its their homeland. Punjab was upposed to stay united and been part of Pakistan like Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal wanted but SIkhs didnt allow that. Punjab Muslims are patriotic nationalistic Pakistanis and the ones who migrated had sikhs and hindus running after them. Today in Indian Punjab there is less than 1% Muslim population (almost all Punjabi Muslims eitehr migrated to Pakistan or were killed by sikhs/hindus) while there are plenty of Muslims in Uttar Pradesh and Mumbai and Calcutta. These urdu speaking Mohajirs should just go back to their relatives in Uttar Pradesh and Mumabi and Calcutta they really love india and are not loyal to Pakistan. Look what they are doing in Karachi, killing every non-mohajir.

We don't hate Urdu Speaking people we hate MQM and its leader ALTAF HUSSAIN the biggest curse for Pakistan
I'm not talking about everyone. But people who post comments like Omar.

Why dont you want them back? They love India and will be more loyal to India than any Indian on planet earth.

I could so see these people singing "Jana Gana Mana" with their heart and soul.

50507_74100099255_5933393_n.jpg

Want them back? They are Pakistani citizens dude. We won't be taking them "back". He is asking for asyllum,which is a politically instigating statement meant to draw out the ire of his opposition in Pakistan. I doubt he gives a damn about India. When push comes to shove, a politician will even sell his mother in the struggle for power. Please keep your citizens with you. We have enough refugees coming in from every other side to worry about.

As another one, I feel this guy has committed treason to Pakistan. MQM should be banned if it continues to call Altaf Hussain its Quaid.

Altaf Hussain is the leader of Urdu speaking Mohajirs. Majority of Urdu speaking Mohajirs adore him. Havent you seen the crowds of people gathered around his telephone calls in Karachi and Hyderabad on Geo. Whe you look at pictures of Karachi, you always find the MQM flag. Its a shame that traitors are out in the open and so much in number in Pakistan's largest city.

I dont think so any urdu speaking acknowledge this statement of Altaf...

These urdu speaking Mohajirs should just go back to their relatives in Uttar Pradesh and Mumabi and Calcutta they really love india and are not loyal to Pakistan. Look what they are doing in Karachi, killing every non-mohajir.

You're no better than Altaf Hussain then. I think we should ship your sort of people to India. It will be a cold day in hell before I leave my Pakistan.

As another one, I feel this guy has committed treason to Pakistan time and again and his words on calling India-Pakistan division a blunder were enough. MQM should be banned if it continues to call Altaf Hussain its Quaid.

Although any link for this news?

well how about he just return to Pakistan if he really is their "Quaid"

why must he hide in London and take Britisher citizenship, and then at the same time call himself their leader? You cant have it both ways!

and actually -- i really hope the moderators here start deleting all these stupid posts about "Urdu speaking" this and "Mohajir" that......that is all bullcrap, stop wasting time on silly things. Urdu is more commonplace now, even those whose mother tongue is not Urdu can speak and understand it -- if not completely, then at least substantially enough. Stop questioning people's loyalties. Though I will tell you that anybody who wants asylum in hindustan, or anyone who has anything against Pakistan --- they know where the door is, and they could get the hell out if they really wanted to. If -- in fact, that is what Mr. Hussein or his supporters said.

so stop making issues out of non-issues, for God's sakes......the real problem here is POLITICAL violence in Karachi, and the government apathy and inability to deal with this law & order situation in the troubled districts of Karachi..

Altaf Hussain is the leader of Urdu speaking Mohajirs. Majority of Urdu speaking Mohajirs adore him. Havent you seen the crowds of people gathered around his telephone calls in Karachi and Hyderabad on Geo. Whe you look at pictures of Karachi, you always find the MQM flag. Its a shame that traitors are out in the open and so much in number in Pakistan's largest city.

How do you know that? Vote banks? Voting is so fraudulent in Karachi, perhaps the most than any other place. In that sense all of Pakistan supports Zardari, the biggest traitor of them all, ship everyone to India.

Altaf is a lunatic who rallies only idiots. The same way Zardari has his idiots, Nawaz and so on. None of them are leaders. Zardari is a feudal lord, Nawaz Sharif is a Mullah Gunda, Altaf is a nautanki wala.

IMO there is only one person who has leadership qualities - Imran Khan.

I think it was a big mistake inviting these Urdu-speaking Mohajirs in our Pak Sarzameen. Most Urdu speaking Mohajirs I've talked to are just like Altaf Hussain. All they talk and brag about is Calcutta, Uttar Pradesh, Bombay, etc... they have real affection for India even more than Indian citizens themselves.

Pakistan should've just been for the natives of the land - Punjabis, Pakhtoons, Kashmiris, Sindhis, and Baloch.

Please India take back the Urdu speaking Mohajirs. Karachi will be much safer without these people.

Your 100% right. I wish Urdu Speakers would never had migrated to Pakistan. Us hindu ki nasal Muhajirs are a burden on Pakistan. Is it our fault we were educated while the rest of Pakistanis couldn't even spell their own name? Is it our fault we came here with nothing except for education and managed to become the richest through hardwork? Pakistan would be a much better place if these Muhajirs hadn't been the first ones to donate all their money towards Pakistani treasury.

Pakistan would be a better place had the founding fathers of All India Muslim League not been urdu speakers born in present day India. Examples Muhammad Ali Jauhar, Nawab Mohsin-ul-Mulk, Syed Ameer Ali.

I think without all these big named businessmen who happen to be Urdu Speakers, Pakistan would be a better place. Lets face it Urdu Speakers are the most educated, have a higher standard of living and most actually pay tax. Its no wonder why Karachi (Urdu Speaking Majority city) has the highest GDP, GDP per Capita, Highest HDI.

For you people it's easy to call yourself Pakistanis. Your ancestors were the ones who held their hands below the ***** of the Brits when it was number 2 time. You people and your forefathers woke up one day and there was a Pakistan. Who created it? Who sacrificed everything for it? We faced deaths of thousands of people just to get to Pakistan. And now were being called traitors. I pity the fools that were killed and left their wealth and family behind just to come to Pakistan. But little did they know that they and their upcoming generations would be stamped as traitors and Hindustanis.

Anyways hope every native Urdu Speaker is kicked out of Pakistan. Then you guys would automatically flourish because Taliban is made up of Muhajirs, Jageerdar Waderay are Muhajir and Muhajir are clearly the main problem for Pakistan right now.

Imran Khan is an idealist!

Though I agree with Abu Zolfiquar that we must tone down on the Urdu speaking and Mohajir business.

I am yet to see anyone disagreeing with me that Pakistan's short history has internationally renowned people belonging basically to the Mohajir group.

So, why bash the Mohajir just because of one crazy loon?

Again, as I say again, it is not for me to comment, but the unfairness does force me to do so.

As another one, I feel this guy has committed treason to Pakistan time and again and his words on calling India-Pakistan division a blunder were enough. MQM should be banned if it continues to call Altaf Hussain its Quaid.

Although any link for this news?

any link man this was on all news channels yesterday and this traitor and this man is a disgrace to humanity:angry:

I think it was a big mistake inviting these Urdu-speaking Mohajirs in our Pak Sarzameen. Most Urdu speaking Mohajirs I've talked to are just like Altaf Hussain. All they talk and brag about is Calcutta, Uttar Pradesh, Bombay, etc... they have real affection for India even more than Indian citizens themselves.

Pakistan should've just been for the natives of the land - Punjabis, Pakhtoons, Kashmiris, Sindhis, and Baloch.

Please India take back the Urdu speaking Mohajirs. Karachi will be much safer without these people.

Your post gives a little hint of what the Urdu speaking ( although this is your national language ) Mohazirs ( who gave everything in search of their own land ) could be facing in Pakistan.. I wish we could help them but sadly we cant give them asylum...My deepest sympathies to the oppressed lot.

Your post gives a little hint of what the Urdu speaking ( although this is your national language ) Mohazirs ( who gave everything in search of their own land ) could be facing in Pakistan.. I wish we could help them but sadly we cant give them asylum...My deepest sympathies to the oppressed lot.
Give them asylum and you will cry the day you did it :cheers: and this man the Altaf Hussain doesn't have support of all the urdu speaking in face he represents on less than 5 % of them most of the votes he takes are take through the barrel of the gun I know of many incidents that a guy voted for another party and when he reached home traitors of MQM were standing outside his home and asked him why did he voted for Jamat e Islami

Brother with all due repect. We Punjabis invited our Muslim Punjabi brothers to our homes, and Punjab was always one its their homeland. Punjab was upposed to stay united and been part of Pakistan like Quaid-e-Azam and Allama Iqbal wanted but SIkhs didnt allow that. Punjab Muslims are patriotic nationalistic Pakistanis and the ones who migrated had sikhs and hindus running after them. Today in Indian Punjab there is less than 1% Muslim population (almost all Punjabi Muslims eitehr migrated to Pakistan or were killed by sikhs/hindus) while there are plenty of Muslims in Uttar Pradesh and Mumbai and Calcutta. These urdu speaking Mohajirs should just go back to their relatives in Uttar Pradesh and Mumabi and Calcutta they really love india and are not loyal to Pakistan. Look what they are doing in Karachi, killing every non-mohajir.

Please do not be a purveyor like a door to door salesman selling spurious goods.

Your statement is an insult to all.

BTW, no one ran after those who migrated.

So, stop hallucinating and selling fakes as educated facts!

someone should either clean this Goddam thread or just toss it in the dustbin, where other de-railed ones ended up too.....
you guys are educated, now you talking crazy like those goons.. Don't be and don't talk emotionally.

pull yourselves together, for God's sakes....

Man you are humiliating and Insulting your own People by Using words like "Traitors". It's been 64 long years. They are your own people same like Millions of those who came from Sindhe/Punjab/KP are our people. Ask any India, Even we consider them as Pakistani 1st.

But you said, what you feel. :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom