What's new

Altaf Hussain Seeks Political Asylum For His Supporters In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
We treat Mohajirs as Pakistanis but not Altaf the Dog and the condition of Muslims which I mentioned is given by your own government

How true.

Just read the threads!
;)

But then living in denial is your forte and sole accomplishment in life!

:lol: over emotionalism from you.

why dont you have some heart and see faults with that moron altaf ???

what rights you want ? are you bared from jobs? are you not in govt? are you not the ones who are taking monthly bhata from poor labourers at gun point?

come on you guys have made karachi a no go area

For the subject of thread, please read my comments few pages back if u havn't got blind completely.

Yes we have jobs, but in private sector, and that is not 'bheek' that is the ability which the karachiites possess, and govt... Ur parties come to beg for the support.

No go areas? Have you ever been to karachi? Just come once in ur life and stop talking non sense, oooh yes you will not find any no go area as u can speak pashtu. Al asif square, sohrab goth, sherpao colony, pehalwan goth, kati pahari will not be no go areas for you.

Regarding bhatta, few days back more than 50 bikes were torched outside a factory, you being journalist get the details of same and tell me the reasons. I hope the factory owner was not the owner of those 50 bikes.

Why because your busted and exposed yourself by posting Mohajirs as Pro Indian and Anti-Pakistani in Post No. 117. :tup:

You have some comprehension problem so i will post my comment no 79 here again thats i believe voice of many

What a relief it will be. He and his non-Pakistani few thousand supporters can leave Pakistan for their homeland India. kick them out.

and we are better and happy with our tens of thousands of our Urdu Speaking Pakistanis. :pakistan:

How true.

Just read the threads!
;)

But then living in denial is your forte and sole accomplishment in life!

WTF is the issue with you indians you accuse us of being in denial, and when some one points a finger at you you jump up and down as if some one passed a burning rod in your no entry. I wonder how you got into the army with your level of intelligence. And Mods please I have seen this person taking jabs on Pakistan time and again with out any warnings. Please there should be a limit to how much of their ***** we should really tolerate.

For the subject of thread, please read my comments few pages back if u havn't got blind completely.

Yes we have jobs, but in private sector, and that is not 'bheek' that is the ability which the karachiites possess, and govt... Ur parties come to beg for the support.

No go areas? Have you ever been to karachi? Just come once in ur life and stop talking non sense, oooh yes you will not find any no go area as u can speak pashtu. Al asif square, sohrab goth, sherpao colony, pehalwan goth, kati pahari will not be no go areas for you.

Regarding bhatta, few days back more than 50 bikes were torched outside a factory, you being journalist get the details of same and tell me the reasons. I hope the factory owner was not the owner of those 50 bikes.

I not only read your comment but also clicked the thanks button.

2. why dont you stop being MQM and Altaf opologists since he is embbrassing people like you even.

3. when you are quoting names of few areas please also name all those areas which are under control of MQM, PPP and Baloch gangs :))) its not one sided and all of them should taken to task.

4. hunderds of buses are torched by MQM time and again in Karachi and you know the reason behind it very well as well. So pointing fingers at one side is unfair. both sides are the same demons.

5. bhata /extortion taking by MQM people is an open secret no one can justify it by pointing to gang wars by all sides.

what about 90? what about gulistan-e-jahuur(currently this is also a no go area)!! what about in the 90s Lines area??? its not only ANP areas that are no go areas even MQM areas are no go areas for NON MQM supporters!!!

Please treat Mohajirs as Pakistanis.

I have seen enough of threads here to realise that there is a disconnect.

The problem with forum netiquettes are that most people think its okay to be a little bit badtameez. Its not reflective of the general attitude on the ground. 99.99% of the cases people who grime on both sides have had it tough in their own life and its easy escapism to blame it all on Either outsiders who came in and took their jobs or people treating us as outsiders and never gave us jobs.

People of this category from both sides are full of it.

I don't give much credence to these type of people. They are few and usually the crazies who no one cares about anyway. Usually they are en embarrassment to their own ethnicity too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom