What's new

Altaf Hussain Seeks Political Asylum For His Supporters In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright to time to close the thread and kick altaf the killer out and his puppets too.

Alright to time to close the thread and kick altaf the killer out and his puppets too.

Why?

You being exposed for the falsehood and slandering the Mohajirs with no reason?

Not ready to seek the truth in your own heart?

Stop false and deceitful pontificating.

I daresay the Northwest Pakistanis are making life any better for Pakistan!

Slaughtering the Pak army is hardly being loyal!!

Or giving shelter to those who are ripping Pakistan!

or causing reasons for Pakistan to be subservient to the US and have their homeland violated at will!

John 8:7 (KJV)

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And who the hell gives a sh!t about what an indian have to say about an internal matter of Pakistan. Stop trolling, when you dont know the facts. What Omar had written is his opinion you can take that as a fact and judge us all.

MOHAJIR...What is means...?

Its means 'wajib ul qatal, or people who have no basic rights in Pakistan, like dalits in india'. This definition is given by extremists like omar.

But the reality?

The reality is opreations are going on against them. Locals have lost hundreds of lives while fighting against these terrorists in form of local lashkars and drones are allowed to take them.

if anyone can not see that we cant help.

Ok kids before wetting your pants due to excitement read the full article, Altaf Hussain didn't ask India to provide asylum for any Urdu Speaker or MQM Member. He said Urdu Speakers were being compelled to return to India. Then what should they do?

No Urdu Speaker in their right mind would ever even think about seeking Asylum in India.

Without a doubt, his chawalian today are an embarrassment to Mohajirs. His wording makes it seem like he was pleading India. In reality there is nothing that can compel us to forego our Pakistaniat and things aren't like anyone is out to get Mohajirs either. Like everywhere in Pakistan there is trouble in Karachi too. I think before Altaf harps on with the I Own Karachi slogan, he needs to own Pakistan first.

Ghatiya insaan hai.

But the reality?

The reality is that many Pakistanis from all states every breath and corner of Pakistan has laid down their lives fighting the plague of talibans. Enough of you sarcastic bs.

l
3. Indian Muslims are still taunted with slogans "Go back to your Pakistan" so please dont try to be over smart here

And those who went are taunted with slogans of "Go back to your India". Not much to choose there. An interesting point: in India, it's guys from the right wing fundoo brigade who say things like that.

Seems Jana = shiv sena +VHP+bajrang Dal.

Its means 'wajib ul qatal, or people who have no basic rights in Pakistan, like dalits in india'. This definition is given by extremists like omar.

:lol: over emotionalism from you.

why dont you have some heart and see faults with that moron altaf ???

what rights you want ? are you bared from jobs? are you not in govt? are you not the ones who are taking monthly bhata from poor labourers at gun point?

come on you guys have made karachi a no go area

:lol: he blongs to India and india is his home. btw that ugly man is happy in London and is not going to bharat for sure. he is just using thousands of urdu speaking Pakistanis as a fodder for his political stunts.

2. there is no such anti-mohajir campaign here they are part of the govt despite they are criminals and rigged the elections at gun point .

3. the extreme views on forum are result of same from MQM apologists despite the fact MQM is playing major part in killing of hunderds of people in Karachi

lolzz NO he is NOT a Pakistani. he is proud brit these days while basically he is an Indian.

2. there is no problem in our foundation.

3. Indian Muslims are still taunted with slogans "Go back to your Pakistan" so please dont try to be over smart here

I believe his passport will determine his nationality. I'm not gonna delve more into the issue of mojahirs since being an Indian,anything I say will lead to inflammatory responses.

And where do you get your info about India and how Indian muslims are treated??? If you ever get a chance, please visit India. I'd be happy to show you ground reality.

1. I have urdu speaking relatives and they still say hum tau hindustani log hain hum khana hindustani banatay hain and so on.

2. Those in NWFP or for that matter who are and were traitors and joined hands with bharatis we slapped them in 47 and joined Pakistan out of our free will. we have no place for those traitors and you can abuse them as much you want i am with you.

3. We did not take guns for extracting extorition aka bhata from labourers as MQM gansters to.

3. Altaf and his gangsters are plauge what makes you got offended over this?

I highly doubt what your saying is true. I don't know where the notion MQM takes bhatta comes from. I hear it from mostly non karachiites. Come to Karachi and see its ANP,PPP and Jamat e Islami thugs taking bhatta. It isn't bhatta if you willingly donate to MQM and then MQM does something great for your community in return.
And actually the guns being produced in NWFP are being used for violence by Islamic extremists and target killers all over Pakistan.

No Urdu Speaker in their right mind would ever even think about seeking Asylum in India.
@ Karachiite

thats it... whatever confusion Altaf's statement made has been cleared by Karachiite, and he has made it clear, what urdu speaking wants... So all now must stop their hate for one another...

Yes, presently army is busy in cleansing 'traitors' from KP / tribal areas (which is painful for you), we have already invited them for operation in Karachi, they will come to karachi after that.

lolzz NO he is NOT a Pakistani. he is proud brit these days while basically he is an Indian.

2. there is no problem in our foundation.

This is ridiculous post. No one says Go back to Pakistan. Muslims or Hindus are all equal. No one went also after 1947. Muslim Population has increased from 9% to 14% in last 64 years and that itself explains everything. but what to say more when you yourself saying Mohajirs to come back to India. Even when we don't consider them as Indian any more after 1947. Yes, You are Punjabi and your ancestral born there may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom