What's new

Altaf Hussain Seeks Political Asylum For His Supporters In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe his passport will determine his nationality. I'm not gonna delve more into the issue of mojahirs since being an Indian,anything I say will lead to inflammatory responses.

And where do you get your info about India and how Indian muslims are treated??? If you ever get a chance, please visit India. I'd be happy to show you ground reality.

He is a british national and should really worry about what color the queens sh!t was this morning rather then acting like a cheap slut and embarrassing all of Pakistan.

I believe his passport will determine his nationality. I'm not gonna delve more into the issue of mojahirs since being an Indian,anything I say will lead to inflammatory responses.

And where do you get your info about India and how Indian muslims are treated??? If you ever get a chance, please visit India. I'd be happy to show you ground reality.

Sir we know about the 2 % percent Muslims who you see in Bollywood and some other fields who even don't know the basics of Islam but 98 % percent of them are not in very good conditions according to your own news reports around 80 % percent of them are living in far worse conditions even Lower Casts Hindus are little better

Without a doubt, his chawalian today are an embarrassment to Mohajirs. His wording makes it seem like he was pleading India. In reality there is nothing that can compel us to forego our Pakistaniat and things aren't like anyone is out to get Mohajirs either. Like everywhere in Pakistan there is trouble in Karachi too. I think before Altaf harps on with the I Own Karachi slogan, he needs to own Pakistan first.

Ghatiya insaan hai.

The way Altaf acts and talks is embarrassing. He's getting old and now should retire. He should just hand over the party to Farooq Sattar.

Sir we know about the 2 % percent Muslims who you see in Bollywood and some other fields who even don't know the basics of Islam but 98 % percent of them are not in very good conditions according to your own news reports around 80 % percent of them are living in far worse conditions even Lower Casts Hindus are little better
Like I said. If you ever get a chance, please visit India. I'd be happy to show you ground reality.

Zarvan,

Then you have no idea of Muslims in India!

And those who went are taunted with slogans of "Go back to your India". Not much to choose there. An interesting point: in India, it's guys from the right wing fundoo brigade who say things like that.

Seems Jana = shiv sena +VHP+bajrang Dal.

Yes but a big difference between the two. The Indian Muslims are timid and they are not creating any issue for India unlike MQM thugs and Altaf hussain.

Ok kids before wetting your pants due to excitement read the full article, Altaf Hussain didn't ask India to provide asylum for any Urdu Speaker or MQM Member. He said Urdu Speakers were being compelled to return to India. Then what should they do?

No Urdu Speaker in their right mind would ever even think about seeking Asylum in India.

KARACHI: The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said Wednesday that the army and rangers should intervene in Karachi to end the ongoing violence in the city, ARY NEWS reports.

He condemned the violent incidents in Karachi, saying that the government has failed.

“Those killed in Kasba Colony were innocents. Where were police, Rangers and Sindh government at that time?” he said while addressing the MQM’s General Workers Meeting in Karachi from London.

Altaf said that the government has failed to overcome the situation in Karachi and demanded that army and Rangers should come to control the law and order.

He called for an indiscriminate action against criminal elements, even against the MQM if it was found involved. “The action should even be taken against our party if it is involved in the violence”.

He said that the he had given an ultimatum to the president and the prime minister to impede violence in Karachi within 48 hours but there was no response.

Altaf added that Peace in Karachi was deliberately destroyed my miscreant elements. “President should end the supremacy of Lyari gang war mafia,” said Altaf.

Hussain said he is a Sindhi and declared a social boycott against those who do not consider Muhajirs as Sindhi. He also spoke few sentences in Sindhi during his speech.

The MQM chief claimed that his faction is not against any community. “We are not against anybody; we neither are against Pashtoons nor Punjabis, but MQM is against feudal system and looters of wealth of this country.”

He said if peace restores by his separation from the party, we are ready to renounce his leadership.

Hussain said that the Mohajirs, who migrated from India during the partition in 1947, were being compelled to return back.

“What should the Mohajirs do now? Should they go back? If the 1992-like operation is started again, will the Indian leaders provide accommodation to five crore Mohajirs of Pakistan?” he questioned.

MQM chief for military intervention in Karachi,8/4/2011 12:09:20 PM

i think the part in bold rests the case against altaf hussain this is the second time this ghadaarr has talked about going back to india!

ANP spiritual leader , Bacha Khan , dislike Pakistan and buried in Afghanistan.
MQM is the follower of Altaf Bahi, he also out of Pakistan ?
Both dislike Pakistan but wants to rules on Pakistani Citizens ?

One party ideology from Afghanistan graveyard & One party ideology from UK.

No one is Pakistani.

Alright to time to close the thread and kick altaf the killer out and his puppets too.

Why because your busted and exposed yourself by posting Mohajirs as Pro Indian and Anti-Pakistani in Post No. 117. :tup:

Please treat Mohajirs as Pakistanis.

I have seen enough of threads here to realise that there is a disconnect.

The way Altaf acts and talks is embarrassing. He's getting old and now should retire. He should just hand over the party to Farooq Sattar.

he might do that but will still keep running it as farooq as puppet! just like dicatator musharraf had a puppet Prime minister! or how our current Prime minister is a puppet and we all know who is controlling the politics(zardari)

Please treat Mohajirs as Pakistanis.

I have seen enough of threads here to realise that there is a disconnect.

We treat Mohajirs as Pakistanis but not Altaf the Dog and the condition of Muslims which I mentioned is given by your own government

And you do about every one in Pakistan. How sweet.

Unlike most of you, I read.

You go by 'gut feeling' and Grandmother's tales.

If I just append my article on the root of the problems in Pakistan, you will all jump out of your pants!!

Yes, presently army is busy in cleansing 'traitors' from KP / tribal areas (which is painful for you), we have already invited them for operation in Karachi, they will come to karachi after that.

:lol: get out of your emotions. and see thye light. i am happy they are taking out TTP terrorists unlike you who is offended over taking out MQM terrorists.

and FYI its not you who invited army to Karachi rather your rivals demanded that time and again and at that time MQM was against it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom