What's new

Altaf Hussain Seeks Political Asylum For His Supporters In India

Status
Not open for further replies.
64 years pakistan has not accepted the muslim migrents , then what was the basic of creating a new country for muslims in 1947 ?

64 years pakistan has not accepted the muslim migrents , then what was the basic of creating a new country for muslims in 1947 ?

No ... they want a separate province .. they want to breakup Sindh province ..

They want to move to India .. bla bla bla .. as I said earlier they are in denial .. and nothing else ..

If demanding asylum from India is not treason .. I don't know what is .. I really hope MQM apologists and supporter wake up and pick a different person as their leader ... shameless really..

Altaf Hussain is the biggest traitor and curse for Paksitan specially for the people of Karachi he and all leaders of MQM should be hanged in Public

What a relief it will be. He and his non-Pakistani few thousand supporters can leave Pakistan for their homeland India. kick them out.

and we are better and happy with our tens of thousands of our Urdu Speaking Pakistanis. :pakistan:

Wait a minute...Why does every refugee want to run to India? Somebody else take them please.

Thanks GOD Congress made a final decisions not to grant asylum...Mr Altaf ....aapna country ka nahi hua...to kya bharosa woh India ka honge....

altaf dude we already produce one australia every year... 50 million people will be bit much..

Wait a minute...Why does every refugee want to run to India? Somebody else take them please.

He is one of the most cruel person born on the face of the earth in last century you give him asylum and than cry for whole of your life

I think it was a big mistake inviting these Urdu-speaking Mohajirs in our Pak Sarzameen. Most Urdu speaking Mohajirs I've talked to are just like Altaf Hussain. All they talk and brag about is Calcutta, Uttar Pradesh, Bombay, etc... they have real affection for India even more than Indian citizens themselves.

Pakistan should've just been for the natives of the land - Punjabis, Pakhtoons, Kashmiris, Sindhis, and Baloch.

Please India take back the Urdu speaking Mohajirs. Karachi will be much safer without these people.

I think it was a big mistake inviting these Urdu-speaking Mohajirs in our Pak Sarzameen. Most Urdu speaking Mohajirs I've talked to are just like Altaf Hussain. All they talk and brag about is Calcutta, Uttar Pradesh, Bombay, etc... they have real affection for India even more than Indian citizens themselves.

Pakistan should've just been for the natives of the land - Punjabis, Pakhtoons, Kashmiris, Sindhis, and Baloch.

Please India take back the Urdu speaking Mohajirs. Karachi will be much safer without these people.

No No, we don't want them. Please keep them with you. We'll throw in a basket of fruits and goodies if you don't send them here :D
But seriously dude...whats with the hate for Urdu speaking people?? They left everything they had in India to settle down in Pakistan.

Sir this kind talk by Muhajirs only take place in Karachi and Sindh Punjab to received millions of people from India but most of them now never mention that they are from India they live in Punjabi and many of them speak Punjabi more correctly than even many Punjabis

No No, we don't want them. Please keep them with you. We'll throw in a basket of fruits and goodies if you don't send them here :D
But seriously dude...whats with the hate for Urdu speaking people?? They left everything they had in India to settle down in Pakistan.

We don't hate Urdu Speaking people we hate MQM and its leader ALTAF HUSSAIN the biggest curse for Pakistan

Why dont you want them back? They love India and will be more loyal to India than any Indian on planet earth.

I could so see these people singing "Jana Gana Mana" with their heart and soul.

50507_74100099255_5933393_n.jpg

Altaf Hussain is a traitor, not because he is asking for asylum in India, but because he has been running away from Pakistan, & is asking from asylum. Period. He is a disgrace to the 'Mohajir' community, & as a 'Mohajir', I am ashamed of him.

As another one, I feel this guy has committed treason to Pakistan time and again and his words on calling India-Pakistan division a blunder were enough. MQM should be banned if it continues to call Altaf Hussain its Quaid.

Although any link for this news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom