What's new

Altaf Hussain must first get Overseas Pakistani card: Interior Ministry

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Interior Ministry said on Tuesday that Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain must first get a National Identity card for overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) before applying for a N.I.C and passport.

The Interior ministry sent a formal reply to Foreign ministry regarding the exiled leader’s application for a green passport and N.I.C.

The statement said that once Altaf Hussain gets a NICOP, all the procedure for Pakistani passport and N.I.C can take place at National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA)’s London office.

For the process of getting an NICOP, Altaf Hussain has to submit biometrics and digital pictures.

It must be remembered that MQM’s self exiled leader Altaf Hussain claimed on Saturday that he has applied for a Pakistani passport and I.D card.

Altaf Hussain must first get NICOP before NIC and Passport | The News Tribe

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s Interior Ministry said on Tuesday that Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain must first get a National Identity card for overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) before applying for a N.I.C and passport.

The Interior ministry sent a formal reply to Foreign ministry regarding the exiled leader’s application for a green passport and N.I.C.

The statement said that once Altaf Hussain gets a NICOP, all the procedure for Pakistani passport and N.I.C can take place at National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA)’s London office.

For the process of getting an NICOP, Altaf Hussain has to submit biometrics and digital pictures.

It must be remembered that MQM’s self exiled leader Altaf Hussain claimed on Saturday that he has applied for a Pakistani passport and I.D card.

Altaf Hussain must first get NICOP before NIC and Passport | The News Tribe

:lol: So, he is not a Pakistani abroad too. What is he then?

Back
Top Bottom