What's new

Altaf Hussain is preparing to come back

its written in the constitution, at the same time, its written that they can vote too!
i think thn we should stop all the money sent by these dual nationals to pakistan too????

Constitution written by a feudal keeping interests of elite in mind??????

Second part of your post is illogical as we are discussing PUBLIC OFFICES which are run by the PUBLIC MONEY collected from people in Pakistan in shape of taxes and duties.

lol the greatest joke of all time ^^^ :rofl:

Second part of your post is illogical as we are discussing PUBLIC OFFICES which are run by the PUBLIC MONEY collected from people in Pakistan in shape of taxes and duties.

thats why we are heading towards islamabad on jan 14th;):lol:

He looks so proud:
altaf-hussain1.jpg

wd9.jpg

jemimakhan_narrowweb__300x463,0.jpg

imran-jemima-khan_678034c.jpg

why we allow them to help us when we are in pain?:rofl:;):chilli:

shouldnt be, its her personal, that post shouldbe deleted, we dont need to go personal, & above all its her right to do what , she likes!:no::angry:

yes its her personal matter, so is imran's

my point is, why go into someone's character assasination just because he lives in britain , imran khan spent a long time in britian, got married to liberal minded western lady which clearly means he has lots of british western influence not to mention he married a jewish lady

yes its her personal matter, so is imran's

my point is, why go into someone's character assasination just because he lives in britain , imran khan spent a long time in britian, got married to liberal minded western lady which clearly means he has lots of british western influence not to mention he married a jewish lady
no sorry, i dont agree on that, may i not agree with ik, but lets make our standrds higher here!
you can see, when a wrong question asked why altaf hussian got dual nationalty , i shot valid points, but going after some ones personal problems isnt my point, & you should also not do that, for the common goal we hve on 14th jan , give hounr to get hounr?

no sorry, i dont agree on that, may i not agree with ik, but lets make our standrds higher here!
you can see, when a wrong question asked why altaf hussian got dual nationalty , i shot valid points, but going after some ones personal problems isnt my point, & you should also not do that, for the common goal we hve on 14th jan , give hounr to get hounr?

sorry i also disagree, with the kind of insults thrown at MQM and this reform movement, i cant reply them without resorting to their own levels..

btw you started it first i finished it

This legalising dual nationality stuff is quite stupid. If a person is loyal to the land he never gives in. My sister constantly wants me to take canadian citizenship. I say NO. :disagree:

It will open the way for CIA gaining information about us and using our politicians... thats all this will do. Lets keep the parliament safe at least.

This legalising dual nationality stuff is quite stupid. If a person is loyal to the land he never gives in. My sister constantly wants me to take canadian citizenship. I say NO. :disagree:

It will open the way for CIA gaining information about us and using our politicians... thats all this will do. Lets keep the parliament safe at least.

our state bank governor is a dual national with american nationality and he is being thought as highly corrupt and incapable, why is this only limited to the parliament

the solution is not banning the dual nationals but introducing something called extradition, so if some guy does something against the country he will be extradited to pakistan so he cant escape

Some bhoot has come over to @batmannow. Why are you defending an MQM troll who has nothing better to do all day than label dingy cars names and bash them against each other all day long in his imaginary world?

Heres what he does. He takes a big hummer H3 labels it mqm, then he takes these tiny pathetic little cars their painbt chipped (ugly looking bastards compared to his precious little hummer) and labels them PTI etc. Then he basically runs the other cars over with his hummer... wroom, wroom, wroom. All this happens in his barbie and ken imaginary world however. In reality MQM is a motorcycle about which people r realizing the reality.

Who cares what jemima does. Her business anyway. At least she isn't murdering innocent civilians and calling partition a mistake (6th time u dodged that question now or 5th?). Even nobly defended Pakistanis right NOT to drink at a gathering when they were being forced 2 by other britons.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i also disagree, with the kind of insults thrown at MQM and this reform movement, i cant reply them without resorting to their own levels..

btw you started it first i finished it

i just wanted to show, what are our dual standrds are, we use dual nationals when we need, we leave them when we get our needs, & that,s it!
so basicly i hvnt finished yet!
my point is correction of our national behaviour, not to hit some ones personal or political charactor!
so we agree to dis-agree!
a unity of parties, who want change in pakistan is needed here, not the stupid war of words among them?

Some bhoot has come over to @batmannow. Why are you defending an MQM troll who has nothing better to do all day than label dingy cars names and bash them against each other all day long in his imaginary world?

Heres what he does. He takes a big hummer H3 labels it mqm, then he takes these tiny pathetic little cars their painbt chipped (ugly looking bastards compared to his precious little hummer) and labels them PTI etc. Then he basically runs the other cars over with his hummer... wroom, wroom, wroom. All this happens in his barbie and ken imaginary world however. In reality MQM is a motorcycle about which people r realizing the reality.

Who cares what jemima does. Her business anyway. At least she isn't murdering innocent civilians and calling partition a mistake (6th time u dodged that question now or 5th?). Even nobly defended Pakistanis right NOT to drink at a gathering when they were being forced 2 by other britons.
friend, BATMAN is a ghost, & he defends everyone, who he thinks needed his help!
i do my duty, to tell & teach unity thats it!

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. No dual nationals for public offices. For everything else, dual nationals should have equal rights as citizen of Pakistan, including right to vote.

He wont Come, the reason he is not coming because he fears death, he knows there are many people thirsty of his blood.

I agree. No dual nationals for public offices. For everything else, dual nationals should have equal rights as citizen of Pakistan, including right to vote.

Dual nationals shouldn't been allowed to even enter pakistan, & they should nt send a single peny to pakistan & their money should nt be accepted as even political donations, god how can we run our politics without them? lol

Back
Top Bottom