What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN IN TROUBLE...............

ya that too my bad sorry!

point being no point discussing an opinion piece! no one will be caught! imran farooq is gone and now there is only one leader of MQM which originated from APMSO! time to forget imran farooq and think of the 100s dying daily in karachi!

point is that anti mqm people have reached the point of no return after reading piece lol , keep banging heads

point is that anti mqm people have reached the point of no return after reading piece lol , keep banging heads

In your avatar written "Rise Pakistan" so tell me how you looks "Rise Pakistan" if you don't want to think the reality of a gang party responsible destruction of Karachi, violation of human rights? How you looks "Rise Pakistan" if you can't analyze a person who sitting outside country and for the sake of his "Bhatta" asking USA & UK to consider Karachi peace? Peace which he violated itself through his Ghunda gardi?

He did nothing but contaminate social structure and more over ethnic connection by its fake Mohajir issue. So there is no need to show him saint (It already has proven how much he is saint). Why law enforcement agencies breach law and order? Law and order situation is exacerbated gradually in Karachi because of his will to control Karachi. Is it "Rise Pakistan"?

Alot of duffer trolls posting whatever nonsence they want to post & no action is being taken against them.

BTW if Altaf Hussain is found guilty, he must be punished. No one is above law, hopefully PPP, ANP, Nawaz League terrorists will be hanged to death soon.

It is complete dissappointment to see that how raciest most Pakistani people are, they care only for their own ethnicity not complete Pakistan, i've seen alot of members here cursing Musharraf & mqm, only because they are urduspeakers, no one demand hanging of anp terrorists most of whom are killers & violence spreader in Karachi & consider themselves as Afghans, no one demand hanging of anp corrupt leaders one of whom destroyed whole railways, no one demand hanging of zulfiqar mirza who talks $hit & is #1 violence spreader in Karachi, & zardari who had destroyed country's economy, no one demand hanging of nawaz when he killed thousands of innocent Urduspeakers by false accusation that they were trying to separate Karachi & create Jinnahpur, only if Musharraf killed akbar bugti terrorist who dances on foreign enemy's orders people/SC want his execution.

Dont compare Punjab/Punjabis to Karachi and your MQM.

We invite everyone to Punjab. When was the last time you heard of any target killing in Punjab because he belongs to a different political party or ethnic group.

Its you MQM supporters who are responsible for the violence in Pakistan's largest city. Why can't you live side by side with other political parties and other ethnic groups? MQM people are the most ungrateful people in Pakistan. If it wasn't for the natives of Sindh, you MQM supporters would be living in a slum in Uttar Pradesh. You should be kissing the feets of the natives of Sindh for welcoming you to their land, not killing them.

No you people are most ungrateful people in the world, if it wasn't Muhajirs/Urduspeakers in Sindh than Sindh would be another headache issue for Pakistan just like KPK, Baluchistan & FATA. Who knows Sindh would've been separated long ago. It is that (raciest not good ones) Punjabis & Pathans should be kissing feets of Karachi people 8 times a day.

It's funny to see who's talking about tolerance, wow, same Punjab where poor Christian's houses were burned, where governer was killed if he give his personnal view, where a wadera/feudal threw a 8 year old girl in front of his hungry dog because her father can't pay off fake debts, where people don't pay taxes but still consider whole Pakistan as their dad's wealth & property, where the murderer of thousands of Karachities live safely with full support who withdrew his troops when bribed & ordered by US, i can post alot more here but lack of time.

Mods need to merge the two threads. It is confusinng.

Do not know what to believe:

Per ARY News
RAHMAN MALIK DENIES THAT ANY ARRESTS ARREST AT KARACHI AIRPORT this is in regard to the news of 2 person arriving from Sri Lanka were detained.
Imran Farooq case: Malik denies arrests from Karachi,8/28/2011 4:51:30 AM

PPP ACCUSES PUNJAB GOVERNMENT AGAINST SHAHBAZ TASIRABDUCTION
PPP warns Punjab govt against Shahbaz abduction,8/28/2011 4:51:32 AM

Still no credible news from any where about Altaf's arrest.
I do not believe his statement that Punjab Government was in any way involved in Shahbaz Tasir kidnapping.

It is becoming clearer that Politics is involved when it comes to the above two incidents. But I may state here that some of the posts in this thread have exposed the mindset. This mindset was present before fall of Dacca and still remains. Some of you most probably were not even born then so may not understand. I always thought that the old generation was too simple, but the new generation with education, information availability, and more intelligence will pull Pakistan out of its miseries. You know how Pakistan was achieved but start thinking how Pakistan was broken in two. You must start to think how we can prevent such traumatic events. Believe me, no F-16 or J-10B or Qing class submarines will prevent Pakistan, it will only be by changing our misplaced hatred towards different ethnicities and forging relations, tolerance and understanding each others. Otherwise you want to see 1971 all over again.

I am pained to say that nothing has seemed to change. Do we really need external enemies, we are ourselves are the bigger threat to the security and independence of this country.

Some may not like what I am saying, but please start thinking and and be smart because if we do not change and stay in our historical mindset, we will end up being very sorry.

I apologize to those who may disagree with me but it had to be stated.

Maybe more Islam is the answer - you know, the problem seems to be ethnic, and since we can't admit that, maybe if we feed them more Islam, they will stop being the ethnics that they are?

ALLAH (SWT) ka han dair hai magar andhair nahi.
ALLAH (SWT) in sub zalimo jahay ANP,PPP,MQM,PML,TALIBAN,XYZ kisi party sa taluq ho, in sub ko naist wa naboot karain...Ameen

No Geo in this tape has not confirmed the rumor that Altaf was arrested and prevented from leaving for SA. If Geo or other news media confirms, I will be really happy when Altaf is brought to justice and if charges are proved, he should be hanged

Wonder if you can show us any other news clearly stating what you and Laondon Times are trying so hard to prpagate.

2nd tape is very intersting. Captions are more revealing then the actual Q & As

No Geo in this tape has not confirmed the rumor that Altaf was arrested and prevented from leaving for SA. If Geo or other news media confirms, I will be really happy when Altaf is brought to justice and if charges are proved, he should be hanged

Wonder if you can show us any other news clearly stating what you and Laondon Times are trying so hard to prpagate.

2nd tape is very intersting. Captions are more revealing then the actual Q & As

:hitwall: sir that part of news is fake altaf is not arrested BUT 3 MQM members arrested that is a fact! and that is what counts!! no way will altaf be arrested so quickly! or infact he will never ever be arrested i can bet money on that!

:hitwall: sir that part of news is fake altaf is not arrested BUT 3 MQM members arrested that is a fact! and that is what counts!! no way will altaf be arrested so quickly! or infact he will never ever be arrested i can bet money on that!

IHe will be arrested if he is involved. It is not Pakistan. If Britain does not arrest and charge him that means he is not involved.
Unlike in Pakistan U.K laws are enforced and its is a law abiding country. Scotland yard and British police will decide based on their investigation not you who seem to have already convicted him.

Wait young man. I know how impatient my son, who is a little older than you are, can be. Patience is the virtue.

IHe will be arrested if he is involved. It is not Pakistan. If Britain does not arrest and charge him that means he is not involved.
Unlike in Pakistan U.K laws are enforced and its is a law abiding country. Scotland yard and British police will decide based on their investigation not you who seem to have already convicted him.

Wait young man. I know how impatient my son, who is a little older than you are, can be. Patience is the virtue.

sir scotland yard still had in inconclusive evidence and investigation about BB! so i doubt anything will happen to altaf bhai! but as for mqm workers being arrested the mqm fanboys kept denying the news until now it is a proven fact! the problem with mqm fan boys sir on this forum is that none of them start of neutral they jump and defend altaf and mqm from the word go.

i will have patience and be optimistic for a day when my country sees a change in all the corrupt inept leaders!

If the arrested men are really from MQM then it has to prove that it is not involved in terrorism as alleged by many. On one hand you say the Scoyland Yard's evidence is inconclusive meaning that they cannot prove an allegation which you seem predisposed to calling a fact. What really appears is that we have MQM fan boys and anti MQM fan boys here and both being very irrational.

I will suggest that we wait a few days more and see where the truth lies. It is wrong for the MQM fan boys to reject any or everything against MQM and you triying so hard to prove something that is not even out in the open except on a clearly biased website, which in my opinion seems more Pro Nawaz Sharif and run by Dr. Shahid. See that is also an unproven allegation on my part. Do not ask me to defend my opinion. I may very well be wrong

Again, lets wait. I will not contribute any more to this thread until a clear picture emerges. I have complete faith in British law enforcers to find the truth. Neither you or me are privy to details of the investigation.

If the arrested men are really from MQM then MQM cannot deny that MQM is not involved. One one hand you say the Scoyland Yard's evidence is inconclusive meaning that they cannot prove an allegation which you seem predisposed to calling a fact. What really appears is that we have MQM fan boys and anti MQM fan boys here and both being very irrational.

I will suggest that we wait a few days more and see where the truth lies. It is wrong for the MQM fan boys to reject any or everything against MQM and you triying so hard to prove something that is not even out in the open except on a clearly biased website, which in my opinion seems more Pro Nawaz Sharif and run by Dr. Shahid. See that is also an unproven allegation on my part. Do not ask me to defend my opinion. I may very well be wrong

Again, lets wait. I will not contribute any more to this thread until a clear picture emerges. I have complete faith in British law enforcers to find the truth. Neither you or me are privy to details of the investigation.

sir it is more than one website that has reported the arrest,from the guardian to london times to dawn news. anyways like you said we shall wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom