What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN IN TROUBLE...............

London: Altaf Hussain self exiled leader of MQM-A caught escaping to South Africa by the authorities. According to sources, ‘Altaf Hussain was hiding in the Wrexham area close to Slough in Berkshire for the past few days. He was stopped when was going to Heathrow Airport in a private taxi. Interestingly the taxi driver was a Pakistani whom Mr Hussain thought as an English man due to his appearance

This rumor first started when it appeared in a London Post FORUM with a disclaimer by London Post that Disclaimer: views expressed in the article are not of The London Post So even the newspaper is not confirming it. Click on the article and go to the end of article to find that

London Post has already washed its hands off by saying that the view is not of London Post. You need to go back and check if this is a rumor or a true news.

MQM and Altaf need to be brought to justice and hanged if the rumor turns into a legitimate news. But if it is not true, stop spreading it.

This rumor first started when it appeared in a London Post FORUM with a disclaimer by London Post that Disclaimer: views expressed in the article are not of The London Post So even the newspaper is not confirming it

London Post has already washed its hands off by saying that the view is not of London Post. You need to go back and check if this is a rumor or a true news.

MQM and Altaf need to be brought to justice and hanged if the rumor turns into a legitimate news. But if it is not true, stop spreading it.

Never knew about London post Issue ...... :\
But even if the rumour turns out to be truth, i bet no one will hang them up or punish them. Because he is a Pakistani *Politician and it happens in Pakistani politics.

Never knew about London post Issue ...... :\
But even if the rumour turns out to be truth, i bet no one will hang them up or punish them. Because he is a Pakistani *Politician and it happens in Pakistani politics.

I think we need to do some research. It seems that London Post is not a British Newspaper but an internet based blog with an IP address in Pakistan but not in Karachi or sind. Had this been a united kingdom publication, I would have thought that there is some truth to the rumor but turns out it is a Pakistani blog and has been an anti-MQM platform. Found an interesting link which is worth watching. May be NS supporters are really furious but frustrated with MQM antics and possibility of another round of new PPP-MQM temporary friendships.
Reality of The London Post Exposed - MUST WATCH - YouTube

if nothing coming out of this rumour then this thread need to be closed.

Yes it needs to be closed but let us wait for couple more days and see if this rumor develops any further.

So it that mean , London police is going to arrest the Altaf near future ?

this news is total BULL!!! i will tell you why ALTAF is anAMERICAN & UK AGENT! so trust me these murders he will not be framed ISI will be! watch and see! its a conspiracy to destroy our armed forces & make a gap between our intelligence agencies and us & help people like altaf uncle break pakistan!

this news is total BULL!!! i will tell you why ALTAF is anAMERICAN & UK AGENT! so trust me these murders he will not be framed ISI will be! watch and see! its a conspiracy to destroy our armed forces & make a gap between our intelligence agencies and us & help people like altaf uncle break pakistan!

how can you forget the evil zions and altaf plan to capture nukes and sel it to khad for half the price

how can you forget the evil zions and altaf plan to capture nukes and sel it to khad for half the price

ya that too my bad sorry!

point being no point discussing an opinion piece! no one will be caught! imran farooq is gone and now there is only one leader of MQM which originated from APMSO! time to forget imran farooq and think of the 100s dying daily in karachi!

Interesting how internet world think over this man.

Not bad!

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom