What's new

ALTAF HUSSAIN IN TROUBLE...............

Lets just wait and see what the enquiry brings to the front. If he is guilty, he must face the music.
Araz

Lets just wait and see what the enquiry brings to the front. If he is guilty, he must face the music.
Araz

I do no expect justice. His balls are gonna be firmly in the hands of MI6 and the British will use him to their own purposes. Now expect mqm loylists to be indirectly under the control of the brits.

I do no expect justice. His balls are gonna be firmly in the hands of MI6 and the British will use him to their own purposes. Now expect mqm loylists to be indirectly under the control of the brits.

Brother i dont think anybody in the world would want to hold his balls even the brits..!

MQM's worker speaks his heart out "by mistake" & calls "Altaf *****"...
Phir kaanooon koo haath lagaa raha hay... kaheen is baicharay ko maar hi na dain ...!!!

Lagta hay karaay per laaay thay is koo, magr instructions saheeh tarah nahee dee

-

Last edited by a moderator:
Case registered against Altaf Hussain in Imran Farooq case, in Pakistan. NewsOne Reporting.

It can be a very well planned move to save AH from Scotland Yard

...............................................................................................................
566634c8037a7.jpg

They don't need only MQM, cause they have complete set of balls from Nawaz Sharif to zardari ?
None of them can ask more from UK ?

Case registered against Altaf Hussain in Imran Farooq case, in Pakistan. NewsOne Reporting.

It can be a very well planned move to save AH from Scotland Yard
After decades of intense followup , pakistani state failed yet again to provide or procecute AH any where in the world , specially in UK & off course in Pakistan ?
With a stupid ,highly politicized judiciary no one in the world has any doubts that , AH will get any handcuffs ever ?

Back
Top Bottom