What's new

Altaf Hussain booked under Terrorism Act !

When I say that, I like dictators , & I want a brutal army rule on pakistan, champions of damocrazy gets effected ?:yahoo:

No dictators, I have totally different plan. Bring in cream of our country to lead us. Make institutions to produce future governors of Pakistan. No more family ownership of political parties, no more shaheeds of politics, no more politics on lines of ethnicity. Leaders for Pakistan produced by Pakistan.

No dictators, I have totally different plan. Bring in cream of our country to lead us. Make institutions to produce future governors of Pakistan. No more family ownership of political parties, no more shaheeds of politics, no more politics on lines of ethnicity. Leaders for Pakistan produced by Pakistan.
Not possible, till this lot is still alive?
All what you are projecting looks nice , but it's too idealistic ?
not real, but yes should be like that!

Not possible, till this lot is still alive?
All what you are projecting looks nice , but it's too idealistic ?
not real, but yes should be like that!

That is why I am saying drown them all............................ if we wait for their natural deaths (except Altaf) they will keep popping up with different names but same thinking and mentality. If you drown them you drown that mindset too.

That is why I am saying drown them all............................ if we wait for their natural deaths (except Altaf) they will keep popping up with different names but same thinking and mentality. If you drown them you drown that mindset too.
I Allways have a firm belive in no mercy , altaf or who ever , doesn't matters!
I want to see chinese style govt in pakistan , but more brutal !

Really? You don't expect me to believe that these clerics and religious students were extorting businessmen and having petty gang wars with another way before political parties? Most people here would be quick to remind you that sectarian violence is a recent phenomenon considered to political and ethnic violence which has dominated Pakistan for decades.
They capitalize on whatever they found and not just Harasing Businessmen and MNCs but also luring Benefits from Politicians and Establishment as well so they arent much different from Gang War here its just they were kept Low Profile to keep the Attention Diverted while those Criminals doesnt. FYI Sectarian Organization in Pakistan is quite old phenomena it was Musharraf that Push it down and after Musharraf there Sudden rise is what we saw otherwise they were very much operational in 1980s as well and in 1990s they started making deals with Politician and Parties. Do you know the reason why MQM Haqiqi never able to set foot in Karachi?They made deals with SSP back in 1990s to work together against MQM and that deal was the reason why Karachiite Rejected them.

I agree 100% that two wrongs don't make it right, but here we are talking about a problem against ethnic lines, one wrong move and people will rebel.

Just because a party has street power does not mean it is infallible. Many parties had street power including Germany's Nazi party. The question is what has been done with such power? Has it been used to quieten opposition, murder opponents? Because MQM was formed in 1984 and from 1985-1990 3000 people were killed in Karachi. So MQM and violence are intertwined

Also with a khandaan in Pakistan that votes for MQM mainly I agree. One wrong move and we have a rebellion which is why the government needs to tread carefully. MQM like Awami League did for Bengalis has destroyed our loyalty to Pakistan I feel. We justify Altaf's speech which is by all means treason to state and people. This is not a good characteristic but a major flaw in our thinking. Ethnic parties are as problematic as are sectarian/terrorist outfits.

And I assure you MQM has the power in sindh specially Karachi, Hyderabad to bring life to a complete halt.

I am myself a Lucknowi mahajir though I do not like the term mahajir or urdu speaker being used for us. I feel it is our downfall as urdu speakers that we vote for said party. It is the fall of a people who once died for Pakistan (were massacred on trains and processions as they moved to newly made Pakistan)... I think the formation of MQM was a mistake and we now have a reputation as violent people. A person should and must walk with the rest of the country. The rest of the country is calling MQM terrorists.

I think the reason you justify MQM's horrid existance is their stance against the Taliban-perhaps the only thing good about them. But I view this with a bit of suspicion-lets not forget what so called secular Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto did. He was drunk but banned drinking for minorities too. He called Ahmedis kaffir and declared them non muslim. He also supported mullahs. So lets be a little more careful or we secularists will be betrayed again. @Pakistani Exile you should think about this too.

Well known fact and from reaction on this forum from PML-N supporters ASWJ, LJ terrorist enjoy complete freedom and support from the party and its supporters. Heck Lj leader is provided governemnt security you know why. Cause if some one takes him out will create law and order situation and now same government wants action against MQM. What exactly do you think that will do.

You are right. As a shia you are my brother. LEJ must be destroyed and hunted down. Every leader of it that dies actually pleases me. I don't care if they die at the hands of government or sipah e Muhammed.

But again this does not justify the violence used by MQM. I know at least 2 people who have suffered due to MQM despite my khandaan in Pakistan being staunchly with the MQM.

All Iam saying is if you wanna go after one, go after all at the same time,not just the selected few. good terrorist bad terrorist dosent fly no more.

Here I perfectly agree with you. Go after ANP, PPPP, LEJ, SSP/ASWJ at the same time. What going after ensures is that MQM has the victim card-something it has played well continually.

Sure only a supporter of PMLN or PPPP can see that?
sure some day khawaja asif & Saad Rafique will be having similar cases on them ?
cause they were more louder, against army , & Raiwind mahal would be raided ? Lolzzz

did they threaten to kill Army or Rangers?
or you think Army is beyond criticism?

10801954_361051184103499_252602681659917338_n.jpg

CATLVf6WUAAVcvo.jpg

end times for these criminals.
keep living in lala land. .

I am all for action against Terrorist, as long as its against all and not selected few. From the looks of it so far its one sided. This will not fix the problem in Karachi, Hyderabad it will only make it worse.

dont bother to argue with the corrupt fools. soon they will make a mockery of themselves

because of childish attitude of our people and law enforcement agencies i have witnessed people who despised mqm till a week ago sympathizing and supporting them on social media as well. well done PML N for giving MQM back the popularity in KHI that they had started to lose.
Bogus Case based on stupid grounds. remember cases against zardari. what happened. He became the President of Pakistan.

did they threaten to kill Army or Rangers?
or you think Army is beyond criticism?
Interpretation is up to the other side , I Havant heard altaf clearly saying that he wants to kill any one or even a bird or a fly in his statement ?

Yeh to theak bat na hui na. Zarvan Ummat istimal kary to uss ki aisi taisi aur app karo to koi masla nai. :undecided:
Uncle I can post tens of photo shopped pics with , imran khan taking out PTI workers ( although he did right) & other JI /PMLn/other parties their MNA s /MPAs doing more then that but then what the difference between batmannow & the rest of you ?lolzzzz

PML N has learned nothing in two decades. one folly over other. the stupid decisions are polarizing our society and pushing us away from each other. There are talks of punjabi establishment at every corner of city. I always believed KHI operation from Punjabi dominated rangers will be a bad idea as the nationalists leap on to using ethnic cards as soon as something adverse hits them. God damn the establishment and its follies.

Nisar meets British High Commissioner to discuss FIR against Altaf

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan met British High Commissioner to Pakistan, Philip Barton on Wednesday to discuss the matter of the FIR registered against Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain yesterday.

In a meeting at the Punjab House in Islamabad today, the interior minister said that the MQM chief made objectionable statements against the Pakistan armed forces during a television programme.

He went on to say that, no one should be allowed to sit in UK and deliver statements against security agencies of Pakistan.

Nisar also shared a copy of the FIR with Barton, which was registered against Altaf a day earlier.

A case against Altaf Hussain was registered on Tuesday in Civil Lines Police Station, on the request of Rangers spokesman Colonel Tahir.

The case was registered under the section 7 of Anti-Terrorism Act (ATA) and 506 of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC).

Following the raid on MQM Headquarters Nine-Zero in Karachi last week, the MQM chief had allegedly threatened Rangers officials while speaking in Geo News programme "Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Saath", the complainant maintained.

Responding to a question regarding Rangers personnel, Altaf Hussain referred to them as a thing of the past.

Dozens of MQM workers including wanted suspects were apprehended from and around the Nine-Zero in Azizabad in the March 11 raid.

Back
Top Bottom