What's new

Altaf Hussain booked under Terrorism Act !

Free hand means they do not ask permission of interior ministry or indiscriminate, in day to day criminals chasing.
Which means they can go against Sectarian Org but they would end up explaining their Position to PMLN. That is why they are Avoiding chasing ASWJ, SSP Thugs and Gang War Elements.

Which means they can go against Sectarian Org but they would end up explaining their Position to PMLN. That is why they are Avoiding chasing ASWJ, SSP Thugs and Gang War Elements.

I didn't knew my sentence could mean this :woot:
Neither i knew they are avoiding clashes with thugs listed by you!
BTW.. what is your source of info.?

I didn't knew my sentence could mean this :woot:
Neither i knew they are avoiding clashes with thugs listed by you!
BTW.. what is your source of info.?
I have my observation that those Orgs are still in business in areas which they dominates and same goes for Gang war.

I have my observation that those Orgs are still in business in areas which they dominates and same goes for Gang war.
If they are in operation than they must be encountering security agencies soon.
I don't think ongoing operation is based on overnight decision of Nawaz Sharif, they were collecting intelligence quietly during the time of Zardari but they never trusted Zardari for that matter.

If they are in operation than they must be encountering security agencies soon.
I don't think ongoing operation is based on overnight decision of Nawaz Sharif, they were collecting intelligence quietly during the time of Zardari but they never trusted Zardari for that matter.
By Sudden Nine Zero Raid many of them would have gone underground by now waiting for things to settle down so I think it looks like Missed Opportunity here and for Gang War Elements they have very Natral Spots in Baluchistan for Hiding right next to Northern Bypass so consider that lost opportunity here. They should have Chased first because they have plenty of places to Hid while MQM has not many.

In the past it has happened that when security Agencies tried to hit MQM with full Intensity MQM has Bounced back with same intensity as well. This case is still relevant today as well and the reason behind that is Sympathy factor. MQM has Fanatical Supporters, Normal Supporters and Sympathizers and those sympathizers are the biggest group among all and they got easily Distracted to other Parties but when MQM is hit by Security Agencies the Victim perception brought them back and this is still what is happening even today at one point they got a dead body of a innocent Worker got killed Mysteriously during raid, there Workers are presented in court in horrible way and also getting tortured to give Admission Statements and their stance of being singled out and Targeted is also setting a ground to drag their Sympathizers back and if this phenomenon continue then they would survive and thrive further.

This is not what I was talking about. But it is quite possible that MQM manages to gather some extra sympathy because the majority of its supporters and sympathisers think along the ethnic lines. A Punjab dominated establishment is out there to destroy a Mohajir political party (it is not true but the majority is anyway clueless most of the time) therefore it needs our support, otherwise the Punjabis will eat us alive. Having said that, the outburst of the wave of sympathy will be temporary and begin to wane as time goes by.

Ranger do not take decision of his own... they are abided by PM orders.
or you are expecting that Nawaz Sharif will say he was not informed!
Sure PMLN found that logic long ago to let army go over the top of the mountain , then just cut the ladders itself ?
they are using pakarmy to be hated in the urban cites , along with the rural mountains , so when the time comes for the , PMLN s ehtisaab by army , that time that army wouldn't have single supporter voicing in army, s favour ?
MQM was the prominent political supporters of PAKARMY at least past few years , so now they are getting the reward by rangers governed by PMLN ?
The same rangers can't find a single statement of any one in model town case , no IB team could have worked for that ?
why ? agenda is same , AMIR UL MOMINEEN is still out there?

This is not what I was talking about. But it is quite possible that MQM manages to gather some extra sympathy because the majority of its supporters and sympathisers think along the ethnic lines. A Punjab dominated establishment is out there to destroy a Mohajir political party (it is not true but the majority is anyway clueless most of the time) therefore it needs our support, otherwise the Punjabis will eat us alive. Having said that, the outburst of the wave of sympathy will be temporary and begin to wane as time goes by.
Its could be the disasterous, if the sympathies & sympathizer s dried up, cause after that you only can find mukti-bhani & BLA ?
is thats the deal ? Is thats the real great game , & all of our politicians are doing thier bit to reach that target ?
these are the question, coming into every corner of the Karachi city these days ?
rangers needed to be back into thier primary role of combating terrorism , at all levels but shouldn't become the part of politics by the politicians ?
last few days , it's like rangers took the political opposition of MQM no one others?
it should stop issuing the statments, it should bring relief to the common peoples of pakistan & karachi that , it's not another political pro military opreation in action on karachi !
clean the terrorists & terrorism , but do not come into dirty game of politics !

In past few years many other Ethnicity has also joined there Bandwagon especially Punjabis as in Karachi most of them are born and brought up in Karachi so there inclinations with MQM is quite old and even during my old times when I use to be Hater myself it was Punjabi friends who use to Sympathize with them more then me. There are many Pashtuns especially those who are living in MQM dominated area or do Business there are also Favors MQM and PTI to Large Extent. Its no longer Muhajir thing now a days its like Pluralism here while in Ghettos MQM are non Existance even are considered No Go Areas for them.

Sympathies are coming from all kinds of people who lives in MQM influenced Areas and that is the only thing they got for Survival so how they use that Sympathy is a real Question.

In past few years many other Ethnicity has also joined there Bandwagon especially Punjabis as in Karachi most of them are born and brought up in Karachi so there inclinations with MQM is quite old and even during my old times when I use to be Hater myself it was Punjabi friends who use to Sympathize with them more then me. There are many Pashtuns especially those who are living in MQM dominated area or do Business there are also Favors MQM and PTI to Large Extent. Its no longer Muhajir thing now a days its like Pluralism here while in Ghettos MQM are non Existance even are considered No Go Areas for them.

Sympathies are coming from all kinds of people who lives in MQM influenced Areas and that is the only thing they got for Survival so how they use that Sympathy is a real Question.

Quite possible, but I personally never saw any such thing.

The last thing I would like to add here is that it doesn't matter how many seats MQM win in the future, or how many more sympathy it attracts in the wake of any operation conducted by a law enforcement agency. It's just its militant wing that should be dismantled completely.

The last thing I would like to add here is that it doesn't matter how many seats MQM win in the future, or how many more sympathy it attracts after any possible operation. It's just its militant wing that should be dismantled completely.
The Reason is because being Born and Brought up here they are completely similar to average Joe Around them that is why Separating them is not easy from the Rest even discouraged here.

The last thing I would like to add here is that it doesn't matter how many seats MQM win in the future, or how many more sympathy it attracts in the wake of any operation conducted by a law enforcement agency. It's just its militant wing that should be dismantled completely.
It won't be happening without the support within MQM leadership, you should convince them , as I know they are hell ready for that, cause they themselves have serious threats , but you can't do that , by blind folding them like other low grade workers ?

Man! I'm sick and tired of seeing these cases against Altaf every now and then biting the dust. Altaf could be sentenced under any previous case provided the complainant(s) is/are serious. The Agencies merely use these cases to bargain deals in their favour and ignore the national interest altogether. There's absolutely no need to register a new case against MQM or Altaf if one's seriously interested in persuing the registered case,

Back
Top Bottom