What's new

Altaf Hussain booked under Terrorism Act !

poster is on my ignore list
Tindoo key siir par fuji boot chaley gaa, ajj nahi tu kal chaley gaa!
gooriey tonight mien tenu nehyoon, Chad naa !
bachao, bachao batmannow aya key?

At the current , Mqm thugs are running high on the grounds, and not to mention that during whole previous year of operations, rangers having targeted everyone, now it Mqm turn finally , the most well recognized terror group of Karachi.
That is not the case because in other areas those Mafias are still in Control of situation and MQM areas are Peaceful. Rangers have yet to Target any big fish from anyother Elements as Baba Ladla is still alive and freely running Lyari Gang war so as Oranzaib Farooqui who is running the show of SSP in Karachi. These elements are still not arrested yet and they are running their groups in Karachi with ease and the only once who have been Targeted so far is MQM. MQM turn also came in 1990s but they survived and thrive Politically and current scenario is not much different so dont think MQM is going anywhere as they still have their Major Support base intact with them.

"altaf bhai"??? lmao......

You know,what I and rest of the world find t even funnier. Banned by GOP terrorist organizations like ASWJ and LJ are Negotiating with police cause one of the terrorist belonging to these organisations was killed.

And here is the best part members of these terrorist parties wanted for murder and other terrorist activities were at the funeral none not even one was arrested.

ASWJ’s members who usually remain underground also turned up to pay their respect.

Participants, along with the deceased’s body, staged a sit-in at the Star Gate, Airport on Shara-e-Faisal. The protest came to an end after two hours when the police officials reached the site and assured the people of their full cooperation [Quote/]

ASWJ’s leaders hold talks with additional IG for better security - The Express Tribune

Do u know what the number one thing FATA displaced people are asking. How come there is no operation in Punjab?BLA recruits people with the same line "Punjabi army" what exactly do u think Urdu speaking are going to ask after this ?

NO action is taken against mullah burqa with the warrants issued for his arrest why ?

ASWJ and other terrorist are neutralized in Karachi And Hyderabad because of MQM. What do you think it looks like when their is action against MQM not a banned party. While GOP is negotiating with banned terrorist parties no arrest or punishment?

PML N has learned nothing in two decades. one folly over other. the stupid decisions are polarizing our society and pushing us away from each other. There are talks of punjabi establishment at every corner of city. I always believed KHI operation from Punjabi dominated rangers will be a bad idea as the nationalists leap on to using ethnic cards as soon as something adverse hits them. God damn the establishment and its follies.
MQM is exposed now and there leaders will either go to jail or end up dead like rats

What other alternative do people on the Left have left? No remotely liberal or moderate party left in this country. This country is full of right wing fascists parties, many of whom are involved in all manner of criminal and terrorists activities yet I have never seen action against them the same way I have seen MQM being targeted. On the contrary, it seems that sectarian organisations are nurtured and supported by the establishment and used against their enemies. In a country like this, our choices are limited. I'd rather go with the devil I know than the devil I don't.

And I respectfully disagree with you when you say MQM are responsible for most of the violence in Karachi, Establishment used SIndhi nationalists, before that the Afghan migrants to attack Muhajir/Urdu speaking localities way before MQM had even managed to establish themselves. MQM only gained an upper hand due to the racist policies of the establishment.

And way before MQM was even founded, tell me who led Pushtun mobs on the rampage in Karachi after Urdu speaking people voted for Fatmia Jjinnah? The Urdu riots when again Sindhi nationalists attempted to oppress the people there. So I can understand why you have serious apprehensions towards MQM, I think it is wiser to accept that MQM is only a reaction to certain grievances that could have been handled way better. I am aware of the case of a Urdu speaking youth who was highly educated but he couldn't get a job because he didn't have Sindh domicile. While Punjabis could get theirs, Sindhis would get in with quotas, young and frustrated Muhajir youths were left to fend for themselves. When you continue to push people, it is only a matter of time before they start pushing back. This is what happened with MQM, I do not justify violence, but its more complex than just the terrorist mantra that anti MQM blare out.
Facts are clearly MQM is behind 85 % murders and other crimes in Karachi

Irony

MQM's establishment was supported by a Jihadi General to counter PPP influence and

MQM's revival was supported by a Secular General thinking "Gali k badmash ko chowkidar bana do badmashi khatam ho jy gi".

So which MQM you support?
Beg to differ here! Your first question is one of false allegations BETTER say LIE against MQM, MQM clean JI/JUI dirt from urban Sind, Why a Jehadi General even can think to wash up his dirty laundry i.e Jehadi groups by another party? MQM never ever support ZIA even AH get in prison during his black era. PPP with PML was same share holders regarding their back vote in Karachi. PML was one another on his side against PPP from where Nazae Olad of him PMLN were born.
Simple facts believe it or not MQM washed all religious and feudal politics from Sind.

Beg to differ here! Your first question is one of false allegations BETTER say LIE against MQM, MQM clean JI/JUI dirt from urban Sind, Why a Jehadi General even can think to wash up his dirty laundry i.e Jehadi groups by another party? MQM never ever support ZIA even AH get in prison during his black era. PPP with PML was same share holders regarding their back vote in Karachi. PML was one another on his side against PPP from where Nazae Olad of him PMLN were born.
Simple facts believe it or not MQM washed all religious and feudal politics from Sind.

Let us not reinvent the history my friend. Your analysis is like a ninja nowhere to be found. Its contradictory to what has been happening in our country and you know it too.

Let us not reinvent the history my friend. Your analysis is like a ninja nowhere to be found. Its contradictory to what has been happening in our country and you know it too.
Alright! Give a prove the question you raised:agree: regarding Zia.

Altaf for threatening rangers/officer of rangers who raided nine-zero.

times up terrorist !

good......but he's a british citizen hiding in London. And he'll die in London probably, he'll never come back to Pakistan. His only link to Pakistan will be over Facetime and Skype calls :laugh:

I hope he is taken care off in London by them, dont want another shaheed.

MQM murdered Zahra Shahid Hussain. Lots of blood on their hands. Attacking a defenseless lady outside of her own home.

That is not the case because in other areas those Mafias are still in Control of situation and MQM areas are Peaceful. Rangers have yet to Target any big fish from anyother Elements as Baba Ladla is still alive and freely running Lyari Gang war so as Oranzaib Farooqui who is running the show of SSP in Karachi. These elements are still not arrested yet and they are running their groups in Karachi with ease and the only once who have been Targeted so far is MQM. MQM turn also came in 1990s but they survived and thrive Politically and current scenario is not much different so dont think MQM is going anywhere as they still have their Major Support base intact with them.

they should be arrested too.....youre right

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom