What's new

Altaf Hussain booked under Terrorism Act !

The way things are unfolding these days are giving the impression that its MQM who has been singled out only.

Back then MQM Leadership was serving Jail and MQM Haqiqi Gangsters along with Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad and Banned Sectarian Outfits running free. This time they are still cautious in putting hands on MQM Leadership so things are quite different now a days and if that situation kept going MQM would Bounce Back by a smallest of a LEA mistake.
Don't worry mate this time no group will be left MQM will be eliminated

Qismat kay ajeeb rang

Few days ago MQM guys were busy defending and praying for Saulat Mirza and now they are cursing him and praying for his death.

Shame on MQM leaders
bloody traitors
This whole confession and delay of Execution within few Minutes itself speaking about what is cooking here.

Don't worry mate this time no group will be left MQM will be eliminated
Dream on buddy if that can make you....happy. Just dream on.

Tindoo key siir par fuji boot chaley gaa, ajj nahi tu kal chaley gaa!
gooriey tonight mien tenu nehyoon, Chad naa !
bachao, bachao batmannow aya key?

poster is on my ignore list for pure stupidity

That is not the case because in other areas those Mafias are still in Control of situation and MQM areas are Peaceful. Rangers have yet to Target any big fish from anyother Elements as Baba Ladla is still alive and freely running Lyari Gang war so as Oranzaib Farooqui who is running the show of SSP in Karachi. These elements are still not arrested yet and they are running their groups in Karachi with ease and the only once who have been Targeted so far is MQM. MQM turn also came in 1990s but they survived and thrive Politically and current scenario is not much different so dont think MQM is going anywhere as they still have their Major Support base intact with them.
Mqm is biggest Mafia exist in the city, others are now under grip, Now its your turn so no one want to stop security forces for good act, Its late but a good action. Mqm never faced such hard period since 2000 , enough enjoyed ,now party time is over, Karachi is already converted in kill zone , Thousands of civilians are targeted , government and security forces can no more ignore it no more hide it, its open fact now. Their financial hub is burning and their enemy are observing economic boom, and sure will invest more part of their budget on their army. so timing is running out for our establishment , A peaceful Karachi is now desperately need of our establishment. Do or die

Mqm is biggest Mafia exist in the city, others are now under grip, Now its your turn so no one want to stop security forces for good act, Its late but a good action. Mqm never faced such hard period since 2000 , enough enjoyed ,now party time is over, Karachi is already converted in kill zone , Thousands of civilians are targeted , government and security forces can no more ignore it no more hide it, its open fact now. Their financial hub is burning and their enemy are observing economic boom, and sure will invest more part of their budget on their army. so timing is running out for our establishment , A peaceful Karachi is now desperately need of our establishment. Do or die
MQM crimes are Peanuts compare to Anti MQM forces Crimes and if Rangers are to keep their Eyes Blind on others then this is what going to Happened and Shattered all the confidence of Peace they are trying to Build here. MQM has Elements of Course but Others are Worse then MQM can ever Imagine to be. This denial mode wont going to help any Party in replacing MQM.

MQM crimes are Peanuts compare to Anti MQM forces Crimes and if Rangers are to keep their Eyes Blind on others then this is what going to Happened and Shattered all the confidence of Peace they are trying to Build here. MQM has Elements of Course but Others are Worse then MQM can ever Imagine to be. This denial mode wont going to help any Party in replacing MQM.
Peanut? that is what Mqm's supporter sentiment, and supporters are always biased. There is no one as worst as Mqm is today in Karachi. others hardly hold 2 to 3% region of activity in Karachi. Mqm have criminal record in whole Karachi. They 2-3% are no under ranger's grip now the Mother of all Mafia Mqm left to be deactivated.

Peanut? that is what Mqm's supporter sentiment, and supporters are always biased. There is no one as worst as Mqm is today in Karachi. others hardly hold 2 to 3% region of activity in Karachi. Mqm have criminal record in whole Karachi. They 2-3% are no under ranger's grip now the Mother of all Mafia Mqm left to be deactivated.
Others Hold 20% of territories at least and Most of their areas are Ethnic Ghettos like Lyari, Sohrab Goth, Banarus etc. The crime rate are Double in those areas compare to areas where MQM has strength as Crime like Targeting Polio Workers to hiding Kidnapped people all happens there and Business Activities are very Little even most Banks doesnt open there Branches there. Since you dont have much Local knowledge or understanding of Ground Reality so your DENIAL is Understandable but situation is not that simple for you people to understand that there is things more Dangerous then MQM in Karachi as well.

Others Hold 20% of territories at least and Most of their areas are Ethnic Ghettos like Lyari, Sohrab Goth, Banarus etc. The crime rate are Double in those areas compare to areas where MQM has strength as Crime like Targeting Polio Workers to hiding Kidnapped people all happens there and Business Activities are very Little even most Banks doesnt open there Branches there. Since you dont have much Local knowledge or understanding of Ground Reality so your DENIAL is Understandable but situation is not that simple for you people to understand that there is things more Dangerous then MQM in Karachi as well.
Liyari, Sohrab goth, Banaras are 20% territory of Karachi? Are you serious, what a weak geographical observation you have , and If you wrote etc then please mention those areas which come in your etc. The only community that deny everything are Mqm supporters. showing 2%-3% Karachi's territory as 20% , I don't think that their could be any greater blunder then this you can do.

Liyari, Sohrab goth, Banaras are 20% territory of Karachi? Are you serious, what a weak geographical observation you have , and If you wrote etc then please mention those areas which come in your etc. The only community that deny everything are Mqm supporters. showing 2%-3% Karachi's territory as 20% , I don't think that their could be any greater blunder then this you can do.
That are just Major areas I mentioned otherwise their are lot of other Goths like Sachal, Safora Goth, Quaid-e-Azam Calony, Qayumabad etc. Their are even more so dont try my Geographic observation here. You think by using Google Earth you can determine anything then think again because you are Ignoring Demographics quite ignorantly. If you think the size of NA 250 Constituency is big then look at Population density of that area especially on PTI stronghold which are Posh localities with low Population Density while parts of Old City areas where MQM has huge support is quite densely populated areas and another thing is Lyari is most Thickly Populated area of Karachi with population of 2 Million aprox.

That are just Major areas I mentioned otherwise their are lot of other Goths like Sachal, Safora Goth, Quaid-e-Azam Calony, Qayumabad etc. Their are even more so dont try my Geographic observation here. You think by using Google Earth you can determine anything then think again because you are Ignoring Demographics quite ignorantly. If you think the size of NA 250 Constituency is big then look at Population density of that area especially on PTI stronghold which are Posh localities with low Population Density while parts of Old City areas where MQM has huge support is quite densely populated areas and another thing is Lyari is most Thickly Populated area of Karachi with population of 2 Million aprox.
Still even if you include all of these areas you have mentioned then even its not make more then 2-3% of more then 3000 km^2 territory of Karachi. these little pockets are situated in Mqm constituencies. what difference it create? Its negligible during elections.
and just google earth is not my source of knowledge so don't try to judge me with out knowing me. Please, its just make me to think that either the person i'm quoting might be a kid.

You are 100 % right on this MQM entire leadership should be eliminated

Still even if you include all of these areas you have mentioned then even its not make more then 2-3% of more then 3000 km^2 territory of Karachi. these little pockets are situated in Mqm constituencies. what difference it create? Its negligible during elections.
and just google earth is not my source of knowledge so don't try to judge me with out knowing me. Please, its just make me to think that either the person i'm quoting might be a kid.
Do you even know about the size of Karachi Rural and Urban District?Karachi Urban is very Small compare to Rural as there is a huge area of Gadap Town which is still Rural while Urban is not even 50% of so called aprox 3000 KM/Sq. When we are discussing Karachi most of the time its about Urban only so dont include Rural Karachi into equation and then you would find what my 20% is all about.

Another thing is Demographics as those are Thickly Populated Slums or I call them ETHNIC GHETTOS so there Population Density is quite high and even if they doesnt make area of 20% they would make the size through population. Google Earth doesnt tell the population of an area instead it just show Geographic Image without Boundaries as area of Al Asif for instance include only Apartment Building Al Asif Square in Google Map instead of Surrounding areas so its not that simple to understand the whole urban makup of any city of the world by using Google Map.

Altaf for threatening rangers/officer of rangers who raided nine-zero.

times up terrorist !

11071791_351268225064536_2049722250550100313_n.jpg

Not good :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom