What's new

Altaf Hussain booked under Terrorism Act !

Keep living in LALA Land. it happend in 90s. . they came up stronger. lets see what happens in coming days.
Yes it happened in 90 but partially but this time entire MQM leadership will be wiped out including Altaf

Press Conference Of SAULAT MIRZA's Wife Which Was Never On Aired On Television

Altaf Hussain House 90 Is Weapons Distribution Centre

Qismat kay ajeeb rang

Few days ago MQM guys were busy defending and praying for Saulat Mirza and now they are cursing him and praying for his death.

Shame on MQM leaders
bloody traitors

Yes it happened in 90 but partially but this time entire MQM leadership will be wiped out including Altaf
Time will tell. . I can smell something worst coming. .

Interesting comments i heard this morning.

"Is nawaz se Karachi ki taraqi bardasht nahin. Khud to sara paisa kha raha hai aur KHI k halat kharab ker raha hai apni punjabi forces k through"

The guy who said this is at Managerial position. and a good lad.

"Is nawaz se Karachi ki taraqi bardasht nahin. Khud to sara paisa kha raha hai aur KHI k halat kharab ker raha hai apni punjabi forces k through"

Yes something worst most MQM leadership will either end up in jail or in graves really soon

Just one word for this guy "INSANE"

Killed KESC chief on Altaf Hussain's orders, Saulat Mirza claims
KARACHI/ISLAMABAD: Saulat Mirza, in a video statement aired on Geo News, hurled startling allegations on Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and its top leadership, just a few hours before his execution was scheduled to take place on Thursday at 5:30AM.

Mirza's execution has now been postponed for 72 hours.

Mirza said he was an MQM worker and received direct orders from MQM leader Babar Ghauri to assassinate KESC chief Shahid Hamid.

“I was summoned at Babar Ghauri’s house where I took Altaf Hussain’s orders via telephone. Altaf Hussain would usually pass on instructions through Babar Ghauri,” alleged Saulat Mirza.

Altaf Hussain threatens Sabir Shakir

Shakir Ne Ghabrahat Main Aaker Line He Drop Kardi

good......but he's a british citizen hiding in London. And he'll die in London probably, he'll never come back to Pakistan. His only link to Pakistan will be over Facetime and Skype calls :laugh:

MQM murdered Zahra Shahid Hussain. Lots of blood on their hands. Attacking a defenseless lady outside of her own home.

they should be arrested too.....youre right

yara I hear that no more phone calls... he will be banned from calling

they should be arrested too.....youre right
The way things are unfolding these days are giving the impression that its MQM who has been singled out only.

Back then MQM Leadership was serving Jail and MQM Haqiqi Gangsters along with Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad and Banned Sectarian Outfits running free. This time they are still cautious in putting hands on MQM Leadership so things are quite different now a days and if that situation kept going MQM would Bounce Back by a smallest of a LEA mistake.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom