What's new

Altaf Hussain Asking Workers To Get Arms And Physical Training Against Pakistan Army !

The ISPR has to distance the military from the allegations made by Altaf Hussain and that is the reason why the statements were made, deliberations are also underway for taking MQM to court for these allegations and we are hoping that it will allow the military to assert its position not through overt use of force but rather through legal channels.
I am very glad to hear of your support, the LEAs of Pakistan are made up of Pakistanis and belong to Pakistanis and thus we are nothing without the love and support of our people. As long as we hold respect in your eyes, we will never be defeated!

Honestly, ppl who who are not blind followers, and are urdu speaking, detest this man... Because he has brought nothing but disgrace to our community...because ppl generally associate all urdu speaking ppl with MQM... My father and grandfather, gave vote to MQM, when they contested elections, for the first time, i guess in 1985 only... I was not born then, i guess but hv heard... But later on, they realised wht sort of a party it is.... And never gave them vote again thankfully.... My father says he feels ashamed in front of other ppl, at office and other social gatherings because ppl refer to MQM as our party and Altaf as our leader (God forbid) as we belong to urdu speaking community...and this man is nothing but a disgrace... Honestly, we also have some people on our relatives who follow MQM because of ethnicity, but majority of our family hates him....and we wish for his end, sooner than others.... Only ppl who are either extreme blind followers or blinded by ethnicity, follow MQM only...... Rest love Pakistan more, for sure, more, than some so called ethnicity or race

This is him now, just imagine what would he do and rant and ask once the corridor gets up and running.

Pre-emptive actions are the need of the hour and should have been done long ago in entire Pakistan.

Honestly, ppl who who are not blind followers, and are urdu speaking, detest this man... Because he has brought nothing but disgrace to our community...because ppl generally associate all urdu speaking ppl with MQM... My father and grandfather, gave vote to MQM, when they contested elections, for the first time, i guess in 1985 only... I was not born then, i guess but hv heard... But later on, they realised wht sort of a party it is.... And never gave them vote again thankfully.... My father says he feels ashamed in front of other ppl, at office and other social gatherings because ppl refer to MQM as our party and Altaf as our leader (God forbid) as we belong to urdu speaking community...and this man is nothing but a disgrace... Honestly, we also have some people on our relatives who follow MQM because of ethnicity, but majority of our family hates him....and we wish for his end, sooner than others.... Only ppl who are either extreme blind followers or blinded by ethnicity, follow MQM only...... Rest love Pakistan more, for sure, more, than some so called ethnicity or race

There is no question about the loyalty of the Urdu speaking community towards Pakistan, they are a well-educated and well-represented community of Pakistan that has rendered innumerable services to the national cause in a variety of fields. Statements like the ones Altaf Hussain made yesterday are meant to change this fact and create a chasm of distrust between the Urdu speaking community and the rest of Pakistan but these efforts will never succeed. The ties that bind us are much stronger than the forces that try to sever them.

CD3_msBUUAET2Id.jpg
CD3_oUfVEAALRzY.jpg

would UK gov tolerate anyone making such speeches from Pakistan about dismembering UK

It is time to bring him back and hang the forker.

I've strong Urge to call Altaf bhai a Fat Bastard...but i wont, bcoz it hurts some people here who wants to associate themselves to Muhajir Community even after 70 Years of Partition.

I second your statement. I am disgusted by Altaf as well as disgusted by those who affiliate urdu speakers with Altaf. There is a vast majority of urdu speaking people who do follow him because of ethnicity, compulsively, or inability to avoid but there is a huge majority who do not but they are scared and remain silent due to the consequences of speaking against MQM. They are hijacked by the fear and have zero trust in establishment if in case they want to be vocal. I know of many who, when the party was formed, became members and now cannot quit because of the fear of own death or their family's now regret deeply but they have to play zoombies or face the bitter face!

I second your statement. I am disgusted by Altaf as well as disgusted by those who affiliate urdu speakers with Altaf. There is a vast majority of urdu speaking people who do follow him because of ethnicity, compulsively, or inability to avoid but there is a huge majority who do not but they are scared and remain silent due to the consequences of speaking against MQM. They are hijacked by the fear and have zero trust in establishment if in case they want to be vocal. I know of many who, when the party was formed, became members and now cannot quit because of the fear of own death or their family's now regret deeply but they have to play zoombies or face the bitter face!

Yes true... Most who follow MQM or vote are afraid, and live in those areas... But there are genuine votes of MQM also.... After arguing with ppl, who support MQM, i have come to some conclusions... Not necessarily, all who vote or follow MQm, like Altaf but their voters say...tht if we dont vote for MQM...then who else will work in karachi? Other option was PPP, a big party in Sindh, but has never worked for karachi...and their voters argument is tht ..their own areas like Azizabad and all...are extremely "peaceful" for their residents only... Kehtay na ke daaku ko muhafiz bana do tu aman hojayega..atleast for his followers... So ppl who live in their areas say...we dont have to worry abt our security...bcoz political parties hv distributed areas amongst themselves..and they dont let others create mischief in their areas... While MQM terrorises, whole karachi, but strictly areas under their control are peacful for their residents... They go and do badmashi in other areas...and others, fearing MQM, dont dare anything in MQM areas..hence ppl in those areas vote for them

So the only solution to get rid of this terrorist organization is to have good law enforcement agencies where there is calm and peace overall in karachi... Only then, when ppl will feel they are safe and secure, due to law enforecement agencies, they will stop voting for MQM... Otherwise, ppl dont care whether others are terrorised by MQM, as long as they are safe in their areas.... I sincerely hope and pray tht operation against all killers and mafias by rangers is successful...and may Allah succeed Gen Raheel Sharif in his determination to free karachi of all mafias... I hope, tht theres no political compromise, somewhere in between and this operation is left half way...God forbid... I hope these target killings end in karachi once and for all...

Last edited:
lol,
ISPR is a high standard government organization.They must take this mota-kofta with pinch of salt :lol:
On serious note,AH is getting out of control.Possible measures must be taken to improve situation in Karachi.I am afraid that because of nonsense rants of AH,entire Karachi and Urdu speaking community will pay price.I can't even imagine of dire consequences.AH is bringing bad name to muhajirs as violence loving people.
Regards

I believe Raheel Sharif is made of a substance of integrity, unlike Kiyani. And so he will do what is needed to be done, for the better of the country. To begin with, the Government should immediately ban live, recorded or written speeches from abroad, be they from anybody at all. Next, MQM leadership, that is acceptable to the Establishment, must be taken on board by the establishment and should be groomed to take over the reigns of MQM.

Oh how I wish Musharraf someday leads MQM throughout the country!

would UK gov tolerate anyone making such speeches from Pakistan about dismembering UK

How many times will it be time to finish all this mess in Pakistan once and for all?

With every passing day it shows that it should have been done years back, but nothing happens.

Look at all the mess in Pakistan and think in the long run. It does look very very very bad.

Leader of Sindh ? Son what have you been taking today ? Sindh is under PPP's goverment ever since 1970s so I don't know which Sindh are you talking about.

He is trying to troll. With extremely low IQ the poor guy has, he is trying his best. Don't attack him in this manner.

@Sam. Keep it up kid. Even with extremely low IQ, you are trying your best to come up with some good quality trolling. You haven't succeeded till now. But anyways keep it up. I admire your hard work.

Altaf Hussain ko "Chari"chahiay Kia??Fikr na kro Altaf Bhai ap ko Chari day di jy ge.kis jagah???Wo danay walo ki marzi..:smitten::chilli::yahoo:

Someone tell him that there that there are Muhajirs in UK (his country of nationality as per his passport) and lots of them, he should fight and raise his voice for them first.

After he is done there (of course after he is allowed to form a political party there and run it and give speeches in the same way like he does in Karachi) he should come to Pakistan and fight for the Urdu speaking people. All 180+ million will receive him at the airport as all Pakistanis are Urdu speaking and Urdu is the national Language of Pakistan. Urdu was made a national language for a reason after all.

Altaf Hussain ko "Chari"chahiay Kia??Fikr na kro Altaf Bhai ap ko Chari day di jy ge.kis jagah???Wo danay walo ki marzi..:smitten::chilli::yahoo:

have some mercy, he cannot even walk.
People like him should be given خازوق

Back
Top Bottom