What's new

Altaf Hussain Asking Workers To Get Arms And Physical Training Against Pakistan Army !

Words of Altaf Hussein in his speech:
"SSP Rao Anwar aik baighairat bhangee hai jo apni behan, beti aur Maa ko bhee nahi chorta"..."Mujhay RAW ka agent kehnay waalo, tum ne hathyaar daalay thay (referring to 1971 surrender of Pak Army) agar humaray khilaaf mohim khatam na kee gayee tau na tumhaari charri rahay gi, na tumhaaray kandhon per sitaray rahein ge aur na yeh mulk rahay ga".."karkun jismani tarbiyat shuru ker dein, rozana aik ghanta commando training karein aur asla chalana seekhein....dekhtay hain dary e sindh mein kis ka khoon bahay ga".
How is this not considered and clear proof of traitor?

Altaf Hussain is a great democratic leader.
Kindly take he whom you call great and leader...He will lead india where modi couldnt take you guys!

Nawaz Sharif and Zardari is playing Army against MQM. Idiot Altaf Hussain falls into the trap as usual. I bet MQM's leaders in Pakistan are genuinely thinking of getting rid of him.

The real plan is to break Pakistan. I have told this many times, Nawaz won elections with help of certain countries. He will burn rest of Pakistan for his evil plans. The Sahrif family is ready to become Royal family of independent Punjab.

How is this not considered and clear proof of traitor?

Kindly take he whom you call great and leader...He will lead india where modi couldnt take you guys!
Of course after sindh united with us

Altaf Hussen is all over PDF. Butthurt much, PDF users?

He can plan that from india...After all you and many indians are impressed with him....Besides hum baray dil walay are willing to give him to you those who think highly of him as a leader!
I agree he is a great sindh leader and will bring prosperity to all sindh in India.

His people are not people of Sindh but those which migrated from india...plus you idolize him so me being a good neighbour is willing to gift him to you! Dont worry it is free...
You can not gift what belong to me so think about it deeply my borther.

Altaf is the ugliest and the dumbest politician who has ever lived on this planet earth.
Please don't use foul language is be civil.

You can not gift what belong to me so think about it deeply my borther.

Please don't use foul language is be civil.

I will it is our internal matter we don't need any baniyas to discuss our internal matters and if it happens to hurt your e-feelings please take him to India because he just looks an Indian.

What a massive douchebag, I hope the ISPR really takes him to task and gets a legal order that will stop this drunk maniac from spewing such hate again. No one can be allowed to talk about disintegrating the state and be allowed to get away with it, be he in London, Lahore or bloody hell.

Only if geo was dealt toughly with, when they accused sitting DG ISI Gen Zaheer , of tht time,of attempted murder....then noone would have dared or got courage to do such a thing again... Such statements of adopting harsh legal course were given by the same DG ISPR Asim Abjwa at tht time also, tht such things wont be tolerated... But alas... Geo was let away with just a token ban of 15 day ban.... Then such things were bound to be repeated... Now again Asim Bajwa is coming up with similar statements tht he came up with, at geo controversy time too... We can be assured...nothing substantial will be done by military leadership, this time also, except just statements

Back
Top Bottom