What's new

Altaf Hussain Asking Workers To Get Arms And Physical Training Against Pakistan Army !

Just wanted to clear a misconception, which is very common amongst the ignorant, Altaf Hussain does NOT drink......not that it absolves him of his indecent remarks and perhaps makes the situation even worse as then AH's words are not uttered under influence, but they are!

AH does not indulge in alcohol consumption and that is a fact. However, there are many other problems with his health due to which he may, on many occasions, not be in his senses. Furthermore, he has been away from Karachi for over 22 years which indirectly means that he is not aware of ground reality. His information on Karachi is 2nd/3rd hand and most likely not as accurate as one may like that information to be,

Not that any of that absolves him of his stupid stupid speeches, in the past 5 - 10 years or so. And I call the speeches stupid because every time he says something, he regrets it the next day and asks for forgiveness......so either he should not speak those words at all, or stick to them when the going gets tough.

Not that any of that absolves him of the misery that he has brought on Karachi and MQM in the past 5 - 10 years!

To remove the misinformation about the misconception.

Altaf Hussain DRINKS!.
That only ADDS to his stupidity.

To remove the misinformation about the misconception.

Altaf Hussain DRINKS!.
That only ADDS to his stupidity.

Honestly, I do not wish to call you a Liar so I will stop at calling you 'misinformed'.

Your obsession with AH is almost sadistic, well almost.

and your blanket silence on MQM shameful activities is sadistic as well

Just wanted to clear a misconception, which is very common amongst the ignorant, Altaf Hussain does NOT drink......not that it absolves him of his indecent remarks and perhaps makes the situation even worse as then AH's words are not uttered under influence, but they are!

AH does not indulge in alcohol consumption and that is a fact. However, there are many other problems with his health due to which he may, on many occasions, not be in his senses. Furthermore, he has been away from Karachi for over 22 years which indirectly means that he is not aware of ground reality. His information on Karachi is 2nd/3rd hand and most likely not as accurate as one may like that information to be,

Not that any of that absolves him of his stupid stupid speeches, in the past 5 - 10 years or so. And I call the speeches stupid because every time he says something, he regrets it the next day and asks for forgiveness......so either he should not speak those words at all, or stick to them when the going gets tough.

Not that any of that absolves him of the misery that he has brought on Karachi and MQM in the past 5 - 10 years!

I pity such mentality that AH is bringing misery to MQM whilst forgetting it's MQM terrorist wing and elements which is the only for it's misery. Was Imran Farooq killed by Altaf hussain or by the MQM terror wing ? Was Wali babur khan Killed by MQM or by Altaf hussain ? China cutting, extortion, target killing and what not MQM is involved in, is it due to AH ? Can you guarantee once AH steps down, MQM terrorist wing will shut down ?

and your blanket silence on MQM shameful activities is sadistic as well

The only sadistic thing, in this part of the argument, is that you have become the judge and the jury and that you have achieved that elevated position just by watching television.

I pity such mentality that AH is bringing misery to MQM whilst forgetting it's MQM terrorist wing and elements which is the only for it's misery. Was Imran Farooq killed by Altaf hussain or by the MQM terror wing ? Was Wali babur khan Killed by MQM or by Altaf hussain ? China cutting, extortion, target killing and what not MQM is involved in, is it due to AH ? Can you guarantee once AH steps down, MQM terrorist wing will shut down ?

MQM does not have any terrorist wing, period.

Imran Farooq's murder case has not been solved, neither by Scotland yard nor by Pakistani police but you have already given your verdict, which speaks volumes of your biased views. Wali Babur's case was heard by an ATC court and verdict was handed down to an MQM affiliate in absentia, and that is the punchline of the whole case.

China cutters, extortionists, probably even terrorists are not the official mandate of any political party but with such a massive following in Karachi, is it not possible that a few of the affiliates are involved in criminal activities out of their own interests.

The problem with MQM opposers is that none, and I mean NONE, of them have had any actual interaction with the organization........they argue on hearsay and stories and in the long run they start believing in those stories so strongly that no assurance or proof can wash that firm belief.

P.S. Apparently the target killers of Imran Farooq are in the custody of our sensitive agency......as those suspects have neither been produced in any court nor have they been handed over to the UK it can only mean 1 out of 2 conclusive logical deductions 1. The suspects were/are agents of that sensitive agency and 2. The sensitive agency, in connivance with MQM, is not producing the suspects. You decide!

The only sadistic thing, in this part of the argument, is that you have become the judge and the jury and that you have achieved that elevated position just by watching television.

MQM does not have any terrorist wing, period.

Imran Farooq's murder case has not been solved, neither by Scotland yard nor by Pakistani police but you have already given your verdict, which speaks volumes of your biased views. Wali Babur's case was heard by an ATC court and verdict was handed down to an MQM affiliate in absentia, and that is the punchline of the whole case.

China cutters, extortionists, probably even terrorists are not the official mandate of any political party but with such a massive following in Karachi, is it not possible that a few of the affiliates are involved in criminal activities out of their own interests.

The problem with MQM opposers is that none, and I mean NONE, of them have had any actual interaction with the organization........they argue on hearsay and stories and in the long run they start believing in those stories so strongly that no assurance or proof can wash that firm belief.

P.S. Apparently the target killers of Imran Farooq are in the custody of our sensitive agency......as those suspects have neither been produced in any court nor have they been handed over to the UK it can only mean 1 out of 2 conclusive logical deductions 1. The suspects were/are agents of that sensitive agency and 2. The sensitive agency, in connivance with MQM, is not producing the suspects. You decide!

The most psychotic thing is, the role of judge and the jury was began with MQM target killers when they killed 99 percent of policemen who took part in Karachi ops. Then their attention was diverted towards other targets.

i knew you were going to post such ignorant rant. ISI-IB-MI knows more about MQM terrorist than you. Wajhat S Khan recent article clearly indicated. If you don't believe, then ring DG rangers or at best pay a visit to local ISI or IB office to see the large volume of info stored in there

Since you are ignorant abour recent facts that Pakistan wants BLA leader in exchange for Imran farooq two killers, you are just toeing the typical MQM line. Lying through the teeth until at last hour to take a complete U-turn like Altaf hussain.

And what's actual interaction is going to bring forth when MQM own leader has to escape from Pakistan once they are expelled from party like hammad siddique or Mustafa kamal ?

The most psychotic thing is, the role of judge and the jury was began with MQM target killers when they killed 99 percent of policemen who took part in Karachi ops. Then their attention was diverted towards other targets.

i knew you were going to post such ignorant rant. ISI-IB-MI knows more about MQM terrorist than you. Wajhat S Khan recent article clearly indicated. If you don't believe, then ring DG rangers or at best pay a visit to local ISI or IB office to see the large volume of info stored in there

Since you are ignorant abour recent facts that Pakistan wants BLA leader in exchange for Imran farooq two killers, you are just toeing the typical MQM line. Lying through the teeth until at last hour to take a complete U-turn like Altaf hussain.

And what's actual interaction is going to bring forth when MQM own leader has to escape from Pakistan once they are expelled from party like hammad siddique or Mustafa kamal ?

All I will say is that I am neither interested in lowering myself to your standards nor am I willing to state the obvious again and again.

While the courts should decide on the characters of those who took part in Karachi Operation and their actions during that period, those who lived in Karachi during that period would tell you exactly what they think of that operation and what they think of the role of the political forces that were active against Karachi. Well actually, the recent by-election has given you the people's verdict, not that it will matter to you.

I hope that someday you understand the difference b/w terrorism and violence rather then towing the western line of calling anybody and everybody, with an opposing political view, a terrorist! Infact, the reason Karachi embraced MQM so vehemently and objectively in their first election in 86 should make you wonder what void MQM filled in Karachi and why there was such a void in the presence of PPP, PML, JI etc.

Having said all that, I wonder if it is at all possible to arrange a meeting of Karachi members of the forum, at a neutral and safe venue, to discuss these things in person rather then on a forum because otherwise I can only shake my head in sadness at the misguided fellow members who are blinded by all the colours and lights of PTI.

Back
Top Bottom