What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

about Karachi unrest, all the firing in non MQM areas baldya, johar, natha khan , who is inciting violence?
Abbey knuckle head,they are celebrating ,because of happiness,idiot!.

_75267472_75267471.jpg

Police investigators arrived at Altaf Hussain's London home on Tuesday morning

Finally this clown is brought to justice. Look at his pathetic ideology as a leader of his party; arrested in London, a different city, different country, different continent: Has to cause trouble in Karachi. Its makes me so angry when I see face it looks like aloo

im so happy with this news:police: so is every Pakistani...i hope hes not set free this time! Plz God...enuff....i want to see karachi and fellow Pakistanies living there now in better condition....:argh:

So you think if he would be sentenced then Karachi will become peaceful o_O You are so innocent little girl 8-)

The fighting between the dedicated PTI and MQM karkoons of pdf is most amusing thing here.

PPP is behind the scene, because for years they were active to deactivate MQM politically in Karachi. All witness in regards to money laundering and Imran Farooq were collected and hand over to British police in the time of Zardari. He played smart and leave it for Nawaz.

So you think if he would be sentenced then Karachi will become peaceful o_O You are so innocent little girl 8-)
kuch tu acha huga na!:p: you should not side with any person but with Pakistan and for the welfare of your people there...think above petty things!

kuch tu acha huga na!:p: you should not side with any person but with Pakistan and for the welfare of your people there...think above petty things!

Karachi k halat bohat buray ho saktay hain agar MQM na ho ... PPP is behind all unrest in Karachi ............
I am not taking side of anyone ... I just talked on you delusional wish :p:

Mazloomon ka sathi hai Altaf Hussain, jo zulmn seha ker lerta hai. Jo kehta hai woh kerta hai

Back
Top Bottom