What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

See the part highlighted in bold and underline and as per my expectation, continue to rant because sharam ka koi idea tak to apko hai nahi is liye kahan ap mei itni gherat hogi ke resign keroge apni post se.

So what? Only a conspiracy infested mind would see correlation b/w two unrelated incidents, one is happening in england one is in Pakistan. As per my expectation, you didn't spend a little moment in thinking, it's a budget session. So they put bill on table along with budget when both houses are expected to be in majority.

And as per expectation, You didn't offer any explanation how PPP-MQM majority passed the bill in senate but you continue to rant and ghairat brigade banay howay hain. Give me on logical explanation leaving your illogical conspiracy theories. I took you a man of wisdom, but you stoop to such level of idiocracy. It was expected but I didn't see that coming.

P.S. Hairat ki baat hai. You haven't invited me in to your office for tea ab tak.

Yar @mafiya is a kid ... Iss ki baat ka bura mat mana karo ..........

Khawajay ka gawah daddu (frog) aagaya hai ;)

Yaar mujhe pehle bata dia hota, mei ne itna time waste ker dia.

As if you are some sort of an important personality for whom time matter :omghaha:

First of all, before we even begin to speak about any politician, lets talk about ourselves.

How well do we cope with each other based on provincial/language ethnicity? How tolerant are the Baloch of Punjabis? How tolerant are the Sindhis of Urdu Speaking? How tolerat are the Sindhis of Punjabis? How tolerant are the Urdu Speaking of the Sindhis? How tolerant are the Pashtun towards Baloch? and so on and so forth. We have no harmony and no desire to live with each other.

I am afraid that you may be right, there may be plans to break Pakistan, Baluchistan would go to Iran/Afghanistan, FATA/Gilgit/Baldistan would go to Afghanistan, Durand Line will be replaced and redrawn according to the will of Afghans, Kashmir will go to India or become independent, Sindh will be further divided into 2 parts b/w Urdu Speaking and Sindhis. Apparently, this is the way things are panning out. And all the bloody politicians are to be blamed including some of our Military personnel such as the ex Army Chief Kiyani who let it all happen. Is all this IMF money to support us??? Has it provided any relief to the common man? All these external funds are there only to further the cause of the west, our enemies.

We are a hateful nation, hate is etched into our very core. It has been very carefully planted into our souls, in the past 30-40 years. Only the Military can make things better but that can also only happen with a massive overturn of the current democracy. We need something like the French or Iranian revolution.

The main people responsible for creating this mess are the Establishment, Politicians and the media. Media spreads more hate then any other organisation in Pakistan. Then Politicians use that hate for vote bank, the Establishment pulls the strings in the back ground, it refuses to give rights to smaller ethnic groups that make up Pakistan.

A Punjabi can never be a traitor in the eyes of the Establishment.

So what? Only a conspiracy infested mind would see correlation b/w two unrelated incidents, one is happening in england one is in Pakistan. As per my expectation, you didn't spend a little moment in thinking, it's a budget session. So they put bill on table along with budget when both houses are expected to be in majority.

And as per expectation, You didn't offer any explanation how PPP-MQM majority passed the bill in senate but you continue to rant and ghairat brigade banay howay hain. Give me on logical explanation leaving your illogical conspiracy theories. I took you a man of wisdom, but you stoop to such level of idiocracy. It was expected but I didn't see that coming.

Resign from your position, I mean do as you said you would when proved wrong, and then we will continue this meaningful, or rather nonsense, discussion.

P.S. Hairat ki baat hai. You haven't invited me in to your office for tea ab tak.

A cup of tea will always be offered and the offer is open to all including friend or foe on the forum. I assure you I will be a most gracious host :), Friday is a good day as any and most importantly I do not have any other engagements this Friday. Shall we say 11AM? and if it turns out to be a good day, we can even go out for a nice lunch :)

Resign from your position, I mean do as you said you would when proved wrong, and then we will continue this meaningful, or rather nonsense, discussion.

A cup of tea will always be offered and the offer is open to all including friend or foe on the forum. I assure you I will be a most gracious host :), Friday is a good day as any and most importantly I do not have any other engagements this Friday. Shall we say 11AM? and if it turns out to be a good day, we can even go out for a nice lunch :)

You haven't proven me wrong and now moving in circles to prove something that doesn't exist. . "Don't argue with MQM'ers. because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Incase you bring "Bori" along, make sure it is of 6 foot size :D. Joke aside, Unfortunately, I'm resident of Lahore. If ever I came to karachi on honeymoon trip in future, I would meet you :)

The main people responsible for creating this mess are the Establishment, Politicians and the media. Media spreads more hate then any other organisation in Pakistan. Then Politicians use that hate for vote bank, the Establishment pulls the strings in the back ground, it refuses to give rights to smaller ethnic groups that make up Pakistan.

A Punjabi can never be a traitor in the eyes of the Establishment.
& thats why a punjabi prime minster been kicked out before & about to get the simmillar stroke of luck, from the so called establishment?
Wasnt that punjabi HAMID MIR been called, traitor these days?
I guss, venom against punjabi, s is as biasd as , the propoganda against ALTAF?

You haven't proven me wrong and now moving in circles to prove something that doesn't exist. . "Don't argue with MQM'ers. because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

You said that the Bills, that I was talking about, had passed only that day and that you would resign from your post if I proved anything wrong in your post, so I posted a news article from 3 days back as the bills that I was speaking about had actually passed 3 days back in the senate. I knew about it because the new ATA amendments directly influences my agency and we had been trying to get the changes passed for the past 2 years or so.

Incase you bring "Bori" along, make sure it is of 6 foot size :D. Joke aside, Unfortunately, I'm resident of Lahore. If ever I came to karachi on honeymoon trip in future, I would meet you :)

If your joke on the 'bori' thing is because I am affiliated with an agency then yes it can be said that agencies are alleged to be involved in such things, if it is because I have at times written in favour of MQM then the charge is truly a myth. Bori's have always been a thing of the agencies.

Yes a full operation clean up needed by Pak Army, police and rangers allying with criminal and terrorists, Airport Attack surely has inside hands involved by some security agencies.

There would be some critical developments in Altaf's case in July.

There would be some critical developments in Altaf's case in July.

A hint perhaps if you heard from personal source or if you read somewhere, Perhaps if you could give a summary of it ?

Back
Top Bottom