What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Ik knew it , I dont want to go into that ?
You know what, I mean why elites like zardari & nawaz been allowed to launder & then invest in there?
While a pop corn of altaf , went stucking into the throat?
& after 20 dam years?
If british MI6, was the one bringing MQM in UK, then there records should be checked too?

like Sh Rasheed said one is being tried for money laundering, while another was giving budget.

Everybody knows Bhutto and Sharifs have done money laundering on a massive scale, and its a crime by all means.. yet they find Altaf after 20 years? funny no? dont they know all of these do money laundering and its to their benefit, they just twisting to empty his pockets.. nothing is being done to do justice... its all political.

Those assets declared on PTI website are for record purpose. The audit may highlight several irregularities. That is why I am saying that I am hopeful that Imran Khan's assets are likely to come clear. I can't say the same for rest of the leadership since half of the leadership jumped the ship from other parties and they may have been involved in corrupt in past you never know.

Imagine my favourite from PTI is Asad Umar and his dear brother is senior leader of PML-N.
Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar is Senior Leader of PPPP and his brother senior leader of PML-N

There are about 1 dozen families in Pakistan whose brother, son or close relative is part of two different parties. They are literally always in power. So I can't comment about the possible corruption they can hide being in a government all the time. Imran Khan is not a politician, he is intense lover and patriotic Pakistani. I trust his words but not most of his advisors. The only two people I trust from PTI are Imran Khan himself and Asad Umar. This thread has nothing to do with Imran Khan so I think should leave this discussion for next time

let there be audit, if FBR suspects, no issue, go and catch them, they wont get support from us... if anyone has done irregularity, let it be shown to public, and we will support justice..

Ik knew it , I dont want to go into that ?
You know what, I mean why elites like zardari & nawaz been allowed to launder & then invest in there?
While a pop corn of altaf , went stucking into the throat?
& after 20 dam years?
If british MI6, was the one bringing MQM in UK, then there records should be checked too?
Somebody said "chori karna jurm nahi chori kar ke pakray jana jurm hai"

Stealing is not a crime but the crime is when you are caught stealing it. Nawaz Sharif has multiplied his properties many times since he first became the Chief Minister. That is a fact that he was a rich industrialist before coming to power and Zia brought him in due to his business mind/strategies. But the thing is, the immense wealth of him is hard to justify.

The problem with him is he always had an accountant in hand "Ishaq Dar" and besides that he always had a good team around him who always knew how to turn the black into white. In UK, Nawaz Sharif does not have a property under his name whereas Altaf unfortunately caught having a property under his name. If anybody can be trial from Nawaz family, it is his son who owns a property in UK.

But even that is really hard to prove since he had brought the money in UK through legal channels. He may have done corruption in Pakistan but he was allowed to take his money to Saudi Arabia when he was exiled that is why he managed to set up an industry in Saudi Arabia. He later brought the money to UK from Saudi Arabia/abroad and he has all the records to prove that.

The bottom line is, if he had violated a rule within UK he would have been trapped but whatever rules were to be violated occurred in Pakistan. The best platform for Nawaz to ever get caught is still Pakistan. He seems to have done well keeping everything legal in UK

like Sh Rasheed said one is being tried for money laundering, while another was giving budget.

Everybody knows Bhutto and Sharifs have done money laundering on a massive scale, and its a crime by all means.. yet they find Altaf after 20 years? funny no? dont they know all of these do money laundering and its to their benefit, they just twisting to empty his pockets.. nothing is being done to do justice... its all political.
Ptians getting mature on PDF, yes we have to see the big picture?
Getting altaf hussians , neck wont just bring 200 bilion USD in swiss banks , & the assests in UK?
the whole world knew imran , was a legendry sports man, has his earning s from even in UK, so he isnt is in the question?
Even he was never in power?
Its about the rullings croupt mafia ?

This all drama switched with an old story how to grab Karachi, JI to PMLN and PPP they tries best to take over city again and they all use their cards, time passed now PTJi doing the same but this time they playing like whores who can not even naked for her actual price but trying to stole the all, karachiets not so fool to understand what's happening around.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1402069753.798000.jpg

Somebody said "chori karna jurm nahi chori kar ke pakray jana jurm hai"

Stealing is not a crime but the crime is when you are caught stealing it. Nawaz Sharif has multiplied his properties many times since he first became the Chief Minister. That is a fact that he was a rich industrialist before coming to power and Zia brought him in due to his business mind/strategies. But the thing is, the immense wealth of him is hard to justify.

The problem with him is he always had an accountant in hand "Ishaq Dar" and besides that he always had a good team around him who always knew how to turn the black into white. In UK, Nawaz Sharif does not have a property under his name whereas Altaf unfortunately caught having a property under his name. If anybody can be trial from Nawaz family, it is his son who owns a property in UK.

But even that is really hard to prove since he had brought the money in UK through legal channels. He may have done corruption in Pakistan but he was allowed to take his money to Saudi Arabia when he was exiled that is why he managed to set up an industry in Saudi Arabia. He later brought the money to UK from Saudi Arabia and he has all the records to prove that.

The bottom line is, if he had violated a rule within UK he would have been trapped but whatever rules were to be violated occurred in Pakistan. The best platform for Nawaz to ever get caught is still Pakistan. He seems to have done well keeping everything legal in UK
Dar ? Who ever stated he did the money laundering for sharif?
So in any law its been allowed to put the laundered money on sons name ?
Sharif was rich industrialist thats why took money from ISI, to forM IJI?
Dear you know what are you getting into?
But just belive , as I said game just have begun?

The beauty in UK is that you cannot hide your fortunes. Imagine you have 10 properties under your name, it is so easy to find the list of properties and estimated value. For example i have a property under my name in UK. You can go to this government's website

Property ownership - Land Registry for England and Wales

If you know the address, just type the address and pay 3 pounds to obtain the land registry of my property. It is public data so everybody is eligible to find out. The only issue is you have to know some part of the address to obtain the copy of land registry. The Government department has extensive database where they can easily find all the details by name if they want. In Pakistan it's not a computerised system so it is really easy to hide your assets.

This all drama switched with an old story how to grab Karachi, JI to PMLN and PPP they tries best to take over city again and they all use their cards, time passed now PTJi doing the same but this time they playing like whores who can not even naked for her actual price but trying to stole the all, karachiets not so fool to understand what's happening around. View attachment 34096
Show some grace friend, what you think any one is so naive to think, that MQM mandate is just gone?
Dont go, bellow belly ?
You should be thank full to those , who are not picking up, show shaa, to use it gainst Mqm , s hard times ?

Dar ? Who ever stated he did the money laundering for sharif?
So in any law its been allowed to put the laundered money on sons name ?
Sharif was rich industrialist thats why took money from ISI, to forM IJI?
Dear you know what are you getting into?
But just belive , as I said game just have begun?
Well I just gave an example of Dar that he always had good relationships with the accountants and accountants are the right platform to seek legal advice to evade taxes or hiding your fortunes etc

As I said, if he had done money laundering in UK, he would be caught easily but the problem I see in this case is Nawaz did Money laundering in Pakistan and sent the money in UK through legal channels. Imagine you have 100 crore rupees in Pakistan, all from corruption. You send the money to UK somehow and then bring the money back in Pakistan through Bank. Your black money is now officially white. You don't have to do anything, just sent the money in UK and then brought back through legal channels (banks?)

Nawaz looted Pakistan but what did he do in UK? Nothing illegal apparently. The problem in his case is if we can prove that he did corruption in Pakistan from the courts, only then UK can be helpful in this regard.

The beauty in UK is that you cannot hide your fortunes. Imagine you have 10 properties under your name, it is so easy to find the list of properties and estimated value. For example i have a property under my name in UK. You can go to this government's website

Property ownership - Land Registry for England and Wales

If you know the address, just type the address and pay 3 pounds to obtain the land registry of my property. It is public data so everybody is eligible to find out. The only issue is you have to know some part of the address to obtain the copy of land registry. The Government department has extensive database where they can easily find all the details by name if they want. In Pakistan it's not a computerised system so it is really easy to hide your assets.
What you think cases bieng investigated by the instructiins displayed on internet?

What you think cases bieng investigated by the instructiins displayed on internet?
No, the case against Altaf Hussain is simple

The police was investigating the matter of Imran Farooq. They paid a visit to Altaf Hussain's property for couple of times and may have been stunned by looking at the number of expenditures of his office. So they may have decided to investigate the source of income, hence asked the source of income for an individual Altaf Hussain. His answer was not satisfactory so they opened up the whole pandora box of investigation and as I said it is impossible to hide your property in UK so the police may be stunned to see millions of pounds worth of property on an individual's name who is not working and only relying on party funds or charity should I say in British term.... You know the rest

Well I just gave an example of Dar that he always had good relationships with the accountants and accountants are the right platform to seek legal advice to evade taxes or hiding your fortunes etc

As I said, if he had done money laundering in UK, he would be caught easily but the problem I see in this case is Nawaz did Money laundering in Pakistan and sent the money in UK through legal channels. Imagine you have 100 crore rupees in Pakistan, all from corruption. You send the money to UK somehow and then bring the money back in Pakistan through Bank. Your black money is now officially white. You don't have to do anything, just sent the money in UK and then brought back through legal channels (banks?)

Nawaz looted Pakistan but what did he do in UK? Nothing illegal apparently. The problem in his case is if we can prove that he did corruption in Pakistan from the courts, only then UK can be helpful in this regard.
It took 20 years of the penuts , taken by altaf ?
Wht you think, they want to kick out the 3rd largest investor in UK?
They will only , if thier intrrsts bieng hurt?
They can catch, you carrying more then 2000 £ s? Just try that?

Show some grace friend, what you think any one is so naive to think, that MQM mandate is just gone?
Dont go, bellow belly ?
You should be thank full to those , who are not picking up, show shaa, to use it gainst Mqm , s hard times ?
I got it what u Wana say but these burgers kids with JI goons need more hard things to TAKE. Jang aur mohabat mein sub kuch jaez hai?

Webby suspicions are mostly accurate darkinsky and W.11 are closely related whether same person or in same basement office with close by IPs usually offices have it.
W.11 is a bit cleverer(in Karachi ninen zero),and Bhonkinsky(the yawa) is here in London in the so called
international?????...I am damn sure.There are chances this Bhonkinsky might also be apprehended by the police,unless he runs away to Pakistan.

@Luftwaffe,
what happened to my request for the recipe of your, now, world famous BIRYANEE?.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom