What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Dushman bhi mry to bi khuda ka shukr to ni krna chahiey or Altaf to phir bhi apna bhai hai!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Interview ky liyya ly kr gae hai na ??? :lol:
Dark in sky se ab MQM ke baare main baat nahi karni... pehle bola ke arrest nahi howa phir 3-4 ghanta sar khaa ke nahi ghar hai... phir nahi bas hospital hai.. phir nahi bas detain hai... phir nahi bas arrest hai par kahin nahi jaa raha... charge nahi howa aur pata nai kya kya - aahista aahista sab clear hota gaya - wasted literally 15 hours on his posts - trying to be nice and explaining as he is not aware of UK laws and only following MQM's leadership news.

Slowly slowly everything proven to be right as rightly claimed by media in the first place since it was clearly written on Met Police website after his arrest. Ab Police ke pas kuch ghante hain they have to either charge him or release, simple

Dark in sky se ab MQM ke baare main baat nahi karni... pehle bola ke arrest nahi howa phir 3-4 ghanta sar khaa ke nahi ghar hai... phir nahi bas hospital hai.. phir nahi bas detain hai... phir nahi bas arrest hai par kahin nahi jaa raha... charge nahi howa aur pata nai kya kya - aahista aahista sab clear hota gaya - wasted literally 15 hours on his posts - trying to be nice and explaining as he is not aware of UK laws and only following MQM's leadership news.

Slowly slowly everything proven to be right as rightly claimed by media in the first place since it was clearly written on Met Police website after his arrest. Ab Police ke pas kuch ghante hain they have to either charge him or release, simple

webby suspects that he works in mqm london office.

10295727_10154201091210442_6623405200599434686_n.jpg

@darkinsky interview kab start hona hai police station mien ? :D

Foreign assets case: LHC issues notices to 63 politicians

By Dawn.com
Updated about 8 hours ago
5391630226775.jpg

— File photo
LAHORE: The Lahore High Court on Friday issued notices to 63 politicians, including Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, on a petition seeking directions for the politicians to bring their foreign assets back to Pakistan, DawnNews reported.

Barrister Javed Iqbal Jafri had filed this petition originally in 1996 against 26 political leaders and later amended it, adding more names of politicians to it.

The petitioner informed the court today that politicians were not responding to notices despite court orders.

He said advertisements had also been published in the country’s leading daily Dawn but no one was prepared to come forward.

Jafri said Rs300 billion had been transferred to other countries through money laundering, adding that it was not an ordinary sum.

He also said the case had been ongoing since 1996.

Jafri said Pakistan would have no need to get foreign loans if timely action had been taken to bring the assets of the politicians back to the country.

Justice Khalid Mehmood Khan remarked that contempt of court investigation would be carried out against those politicians who did not respond despite posting of advertisements.

The politicians include PM Nawaz, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid chief Chaudhry Shujaat Husain, Pakistan Peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto, former president Asif Ali Zardari, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam – Fazl chief Maulana Fazlur Rahman and PPP leader Aitzaz Ahsan.
Lets the game begun, shall we ?

Justice for all, not for one ?

Who ever he is , lets give him space anyway, he is important source about MQM on PDF?
Even though, a bit rough?
You are right, having members from different parties is a beauty of this forum and must be appreciated

For me, all political parties up to certain extent are corrupt. It is just you try to choose the better out of the worst. Opinion of every individual should be respected and his utmost love for MQM is completely fine to me.

Who ever he is , lets give him space anyway, he is important source about MQM on PDF?
Even though, a bit rough?

ofcourse.

@batmannow if Musharraf becomes MQM's leader, I am sure mqm will revive itself to better... its obvious that under musharraf mqm will stop playing ethnic card, and I am pretty sure,means of violence too would be abandoned too...

By Dawn.com
Updated about 8 hours ago
5391630226775.jpg

— File photo
LAHORE: The Lahore High Court on Friday issued notices to 63 politicians, including Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, on a petition seeking directions for the politicians to bring their foreign assets back to Pakistan, DawnNews reported.

Barrister Javed Iqbal Jafri had filed this petition originally in 1996 against 26 political leaders and later amended it, adding more names of politicians to it.

The petitioner informed the court today that politicians were not responding to notices despite court orders.

He said advertisements had also been published in the country’s leading daily Dawn but no one was prepared to come forward.

Jafri said Rs300 billion had been transferred to other countries through money laundering, adding that it was not an ordinary sum.

He also said the case had been ongoing since 1996.

Jafri said Pakistan would have no need to get foreign loans if timely action had been taken to bring the assets of the politicians back to the country.

Justice Khalid Mehmood Khan remarked that contempt of court investigation would be carried out against those politicians who did not respond despite posting of advertisements.

The politicians include PM Nawaz, Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid chief Chaudhry Shujaat Husain, Pakistan Peoples Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto, former president Asif Ali Zardari, Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan, Jamiat Ulema-i-Islam – Fazl chief Maulana Fazlur Rahman and PPP leader Aitzaz Ahsan.
Lets the game begun, shall we ?

Justice for all, not for one ?

Imran Khan assets are all declared.

Even if the assets are declared, it is more of an acknowledgement/audit

So no worries if he will have to declare it once more. We are certain that at least his assets are likely to come clear, can't say the same about rest of the PTI

Even if the assets are declared, it is more of an acknowledgement/audit

So no worries if he will have to declare it once more. We are certain that at least his assets are likely to come clear, can't say the same about rest of the PTI

ofcourse he will be summoned by court and he will present. no issue at all.. as for others, main leadership has declared their assets on website as well.. if anyone prove it wrong, more than welcome, we will support...

ofcourse.

@batmannow if Musharraf becomes MQM's leader, I am sure mqm will revive itself to better... its obvious that under musharraf mqm will stop playing ethnic card, and I am pretty sure,means of violence too would be abandoned too...

Musharaf shb wont be going to MQM way, I m certain about it!
Well its not about imran khan, s assests in question?
Assests in forighen lands cant be buyed without laundering the money?
How about mayfair mansions in london , surrey mahals ?
& I dont think, that international establishment cant force altaf hussian, with more preasure then that, I guss sooner or later they will , dump that case cause it will hurt them in the longer term?

Musharaf shb wont be going to MQM way, I m certain about it!
Well its not about imran khan, s assests in question?
Assests in forighen lands cant be buyed without laundering the money?
How about mayfair mansions in london , surrey mahals ?
& I dont think, that international establishment cant force altaf hussian, with more preasure then that, I guss sooner or later they will , dump that case cause it will hurt them in the longer term?

Possible...its not legal case, its political leverage

Possible...its not legal case, its political leverage
Ik knew it , I dont want to go into that ?
You know what, I mean why elites like zardari & nawaz been allowed to launder & then invest in there?
While a pop corn of altaf , went stucking into the throat?
& after 20 dam years?
If british MI6, was the one bringing MQM in UK, then there records should be checked too?

ofcourse he will be summoned by court and he will present. no issue at all.. as for others, main leadership has declared their assets on website as well.. if anyone prove it wrong, more than welcome, we will support...
Those assets declared on PTI website are for record purpose. The audit may highlight several irregularities. That is why I am saying that I am hopeful that Imran Khan's assets are likely to come clear. I can't say the same for rest of the leadership since half of the leadership jumped the ship from other parties and they may have been involved in corrupt in past you never know.

Imagine my favourite from PTI is Asad Umar and his dear brother is senior leader of PML-N.
Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar is Senior Leader of PPPP and his brother senior leader of PML-N

There are about 1 dozen families in Pakistan whose brother, son or close relative is part of two different parties. They are literally always in power. So I can't comment about the possible corruption they can hide being in a government all the time. Imran Khan is not a politician, he is intense lover and patriotic Pakistani. I trust his words but not most of his advisors. The only two people I trust from PTI are Imran Khan himself and Asad Umar. This thread has nothing to do with Imran Khan so I think should leave this discussion for next time

Back
Top Bottom