What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

Privately owned by Jahangeer Tareen and not owned by Imran Khan

if jahangir tareen can own helicopters and tabdeeli helicopter travel expenses, you think MQM can't for its leader?

hypocrite

but this monte carlo gambling news is especially hilarious

if jahangir tareen can own helicopters and tabdeeli helicopter travel expenses, you think MQM can't for its leader?

hypocrite

it does not cost millions of pounds if accumulated year after year and tareen is a wealthy businessman he owns it and not for Imran Khan but himself and is paid by Imran or by him for travlling expense not from PTI fund.

and the stupidity here is Imran does not enjoy party fund it is for political party PTI and not for marriage dowry,home savings in the uk worth millions of pounds or 60 thousand pounds per month for 20 year [gharalu kharcha]

hypocrite

but this monte carlo gambling news is especially hilarious

But All MQM is comprised of Mutawasit tabqa (Middle class) How can they afford such luxuries?

Altaf Hussain ko Sharam nahi aai itna mehnga aur bara ghar khareednay par?

it does not cost millions of pounds if accumulated year after year and tareen is a wealthy businessman he owns it and not for Imran Khan but himself and is paid by Imran or by him for travlling expense not from PTI fund.

and the stupidity here is Imran does not enjoy party fund it is for political party PTI and not for marriage dowry,home savings in the uk worth millions of pounds or 60 thousand pounds per month for 20 year [gharalu kharcha]

i don't get your point, imran enjoyed first class travel for his dharnas, which was exclusive for imran right? which was given as a gift by jahangir tareen right?

why do you have any issues of any gifts altaf hussain receives, you guys are the worst hypocrite bunch i have ever seen!

But All MQM is comprised of Mutawasit tabqa (Middle class) How can they afford such luxuries?

waah waah :lol: tum karo to thek he, hum karen tu character dheela

i don't get your point, imran enjoyed first class travel for his dharnas, which was exclusive for imran right? which was given as a gift by jahangir tareen right?

why do you have any issues of any gifts altaf hussain receives, you guys are the worst hypocrite bunch i have ever seen!

no gift . jahangeer tareen owns his helicopter Imran does not own it nor is its expenses etc etc are paid by party because he is not a "Bahi"

But We never calim to be Middle class. There industrialists, Rich people in PTI. Who is rich in MQM?

When Altaf hussain can live in a small house, why bought such a big house? Is it a trait of middle class leader?

And what gifts? Haram ka paysa tha sara. Isi waja sai to Pakra gaya. Sharam tm ko magar nahi aati

no gift . jahangeer tareen owns his helicopter Imran does not own it nor is its expenses etc etc are paid by party because he is not a "Bahi"

if the expenses are not paid by the party then it is even more dubious as to why tareen give so much gifts to imran khan

do you know how expensive helicopter feul is, how expensive helicopter travelling is?

tu ker tu thek, hum karen to character dheela :lol:

acute case of hypocrisy

But We never calim to be Middle class. There industrialists, Rich people in PTI. Who is rich in MQM?

When Altaf hussain can live in a small house, why bought such a big house? Is it a trait of middle class leader?

And what gifts? Haram ka paysa tha sara. Isi waja sai to Pakra gaya. Sharam tm ko magar nahi aati

and tabdeeli express is run by industrialists, capitalists money makers :lol:

you guys are really exposing your party now

have these rich guys suddenly become robin hood?

Last edited:

You don't get out much do you? I remember reading a study which suggested that MQM voters tended to be in the wealthiest bracket. They're all professional, £400,000 is nothing, I'm sure they can get more than that in a day,

You don't get out much do you? I remember reading a study which suggested that MQM voters tended to be in the wealthiest bracket. They're all professional, £400,000 is nothing, I'm sure they can get more than that in a day,

I'm talking about his bungalow, SUV's. He own two more houses besides his bungalow. Try to understand the context instead of blurting out a useless triad.

And pray tell us which MQM voters are wealthiest?

Would you mind telling us how much 400 K pounds are worth Pakistani rupees. Total combined assets of MQM are 40.5 Million Rs. How come Altaf holding more money than the total combined assets of MQM ? How he got such money? When he is jobless, MQM is at 40.5 Million.

Yeah Keep on defending Haram khor and his ill gotten money

Would you mind telling us how much 400 K pounds are worth Pakistani rupees and what is figure quoted for MQM assets. Thank you.

Bear with me, I'm trying to find a study I read during 2008 elections that set out each party base and their voter trends. All I'm saying is, it's not beyond possible for MQM to raise such money in a day as they DO have a lot of professionals both in Pakistan and also in USA and Canada.

if the expenses are not paid by the party then it is even more dubious as to why tareen give so much gifts to imran khan

do you know how expensive helicopter feul is, how expensive helicopter travelling is?

tu ker tu thek, hum karen to character dheela :lol:

acute case of hypocrisy

and tabdeeli express is run by industrialists, capitalists money makers :lol:

you guys are really exposing your party now

have these rich guys suddenly become robin hood?

tareen kay pas punajb gov hay kia yaan zardari say yaari hay yaan bhata layta hay wo ? i dont think so

on the other hand bahi kay "donations" ka sab ko pata hay

The so called middle class leader gave 1.5 million pound (PKR 22.5 Crore) to his wife as Haq Mehar after divorce, haq mehar bhe bhattay sae dia kameenay nae)
The so called middle class leader owns 70 Properties in England, that worth Rs. 5 Billion PKR.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom