What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

10440860_10152482076567174_4298278212849917514_n.jpg

Altaf don house in one of the most expensive areas of london where did he got money to buy this house @darkinsky @W.11

Regardless if he gets Bail or not , once he is convicted , his political life is over , his own workers will disown him for their own benefit , and internal struggle will start in MQM for new power hierarchy , which will destroy they party inside out .
MQM's worker is a hardcore believer in MQM...I don't think any such event will distance them from the party, leadership is another story altogether.

MQM's worker is a hardcore believer in MQM...I don't think any such event will distance them from the party, leadership is another story altogether.
Most of them are not ideological workers they are bunch of gangsters ruling on gun point soon you would see major break ups in MQM

Most of them are not ideological workers they are bunch of gangsters ruling on gun point soon you would see major break ups in MQM
Trust me there are a lot of them, apart from the second bunch.

10440860_10152482076567174_4298278212849917514_n.jpg

Altaf don house in one of the most expensive areas of london where did he got money to buy this house @darkinsky @W.11
Remember last year When Tahir ul qadri did that Jalsa, MQM collected around 400 crore rupees from the poor people as donation to fund the trip to Islamabad for everyone to go Protest but after collecting the donations they decided not to, but what happened to the money, no one knows!

So i guess we may be looking at diff version of MQM after this development...

There is already infighting going on in MQM , the only thing holding then together is Atlaf. ocne he is out of the picture it will be only a matter of time before dominoes start to fall .

UK informed Pakistan Government 3 days back

June 03, 2014, 3:55 pm

ISLAMABAD- The British High Commissioner in Islamabad had informed the Pakistan government of possible arrest of MQM Chief Altaf Hussain three days ago.

According to sources, British High Commissioner Philip Barton called on Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali on Friday and informed him that Scotland Yard had reached its legal and logical conclusions, which could lead to possible arrest of Altaf Hussain in money laundering case.

Sources say that the government was asked to take precautionary security measures in Karachi in the wake of Hussain’s arrest.

UK informed Pakistan Government 3 days back

Back
Top Bottom