What's new

Altaf Hussain arrested in London over money laundering charges.

e97qqr.jpg
[/IMG]

Imran Khan shows solidarity with the MQM party members....Duniya News.

He also said "bhai ki Talimaat par amal karien, aur sabar karien"
I mean wtf is Bhai ki Talimat......
And it is confirmed, He has been arrested by Counter Terrorism Command MPS
Please share the link Sir

tabhi bhaiya ko card nai mil raha tha nadra se, Pak gov knew he will be arrested soon :rofl:

British govt had informed GoP three days before about this arrest and also that he is applying for ID in order to fly outa UK..

Dunya News claims that MQM lawyers in UK has contacted Metropolitan Police for bail of Altaf Hussain on medical grounds.

It is habit of UK Police to usually arrest in early morning. UK Police reached at his residence at 5AM as per latest news. Now the point is which hospital is open at that time as claimed by MQM?

You usually get appointment after 9am.

MQM reading Marsiya's? Is it Muharram?

I am surprised they had already written Poems for such a situation?

Regardless if he gets Bail or not , once he is convicted , his political life is over , his own workers will disown him for their own benefit , and internal struggle will start in MQM for new power hierarchy , which will destroy they party inside out .

:bunny::bunny:Ajj tu sari Night Besharmi ki Height :bunny::bunny: Me and my friends will celebrate this :ashamed::nana:

Regardless if he gets Bail or not , once he is convicted , his political life is over , his own workers will disown him for their own benefit , and internal struggle will start in MQM for new power hierarchy , which will destroy they party inside out .

not the current generation, I am afraid..

Back
Top Bottom