What's new

Altaf hands over party affairs to Rabita Committee/MQM Distance itself from Altaf Bhai

I did notice that most mqm supporters from uk are pro iranian also. What pisses me off about them is how they talk about IK's ex wife jemima "look at what shes doing look at what shes doing" :angry:
It's because most of bahi log from Karachi happened to be shia. Tell them Altaf's wife went to divorced court due to his psychopathic behavior and they will bring in Quaid-e-Azam.

14141573_1465249640168154_5287716633860680370_n.jpg

Enjoyyyyyy this pic so relaxing I don;t know why :enjoy:

As an Urdu speaker, I am happy that this filthy toad is finally being sidelined. Oh, the horror of it that I once supported him from about 1984-1988 but then I realized that MQM was 'feudal' in its own ways--an urban, 'middle class' feudal, but feudal nonetheless.

To fell Urdu Speakers: Altaf is even worse than Achakzais or Zardaris or even the Bugtis. This guy is simply a drunkard who knows that he himself is well physically protected and can get away with anything. And, above all, Altaf has painted the most educated, the most prosperous of all Pakistani communities into a corner--he has made us suspects!

But we say, loud and clear: Altaf does not speak for us! And we say even louder: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!

So nothing happened, MQM just trolled everybody. Everyone knows Farooq has been running MQM for a while now. Altaf has only been the face of the party. Only thing this incident did is divert attention away from Kashmir issue.

Stray dogs attacked media houses to divert the attention from PAT and PTI sit-ins and growing pressure from army to expose, isolate and pressurize india on kashmir violence. Definately they had to use their trump card to do something extremely serious/ out of the box and british drunkard is an ultimate choice. Offcourse one cant have heart surgerious again in 2/3 months; they had to made up something. Noora played zardari trick this time one shot multiple kills. News channels are whining on their attacks and completely ignorinh panama, kashmir, afghanis, achakzai venom he spewed on army and existance of madare watan, baloch pro pakistan rallies and protests against that monkey *** modi and last but not the least noora masters india. It was all pre planned as it looks. A master piece from noora's team as they have again survived. As a karachiite i was happy to saw him gone but yet again we've been trolled

Its another drama staged by Altaf Hussain after he got exposed badly this time. Alatf is MQM and MQM is Altaf so control of MQM is still in hand of Altaf because he is director while Farooq is actor who is just reading the script given to him and its all being done to calm down the situtaion

They are creating confusions that they gave rest to Altaf because he is mentally unstable and say things which become the source of embarrassment for party members

As an Urdu speaker, I am happy that this filthy toad is finally being sidelined. Oh, the horror of it that I once supported him from about 1984-1988 but then I realized that MQM was 'feudal' in its own ways--an urban, 'middle class' feudal, but feudal nonetheless.

To fell Urdu Speakers: Altaf is even worse than Achakzais or Zardaris or even the Bugtis. This guy is simply a drunkard who knows that he himself is well physically protected and can get away with anything. And, above all, Altaf has painted the most educated, the most prosperous of all Pakistani communities into a corner--he has made us suspects!

But we say, loud and clear: Altaf does not speak for us! And we say even louder: PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!
I am actually more angry on those people who were repeating such anti Pakistan slogan on order of Alataf. Do they think political party/leader is above Pakistan?

What well done?? Can you elaborate this .
While, what is the update about altaf bhai? Did he apologize to the nation?

Weldon to Amir Liaquat & Farooq Sattar ... Not Altaf Hussain ... I myself was fed up towards attitude of AH & wordings using by him for institution ... Ow he has crossed all limits and now govt should try him for article 6 and do some efforts to bring him from UK ........

What has this cartoon got to do with anything!? Just yday he was defending AHs remarks, now he's done an IK style u-turn.

MQM must now promote some sane people not jokers like amir liaqat.

Now he left ... Is it OK ???

Weldon to Amir Liaquat & Farooq Sattar ... Not Altaf Hussain ... I myself was fed up towards attitude of AH & wordings using by him for institution ... Ow he has crossed all limits and now govt should try him for article 6 and do some efforts to bring him from UK ........

Now he left ... Is it OK ???
seriously :o:
people like farooq sattar and wasim akhter were AH partner in crime they should be hanged too.

it does not change anything Altaf might act as de facto only voice will be of Farooq sattar
Even if MQM by any chance sidelines altaf their mindset will still remain the same
the only possible solution under current scenario is to book all mqm leaders under treason cases since Altaf has been doing such things for a long time and MQM leadership was well aware of his action yet they supported him only this time he crossed the line and got bashed.

Them MK and his whole team deserves same treatment ... Aren't they ??

seriously :o:
people like farooq sattar and wasim akhter were AH partner in crime they should be hanged too.

Listening bs is not a crime ... Moreover if there are cases ahainst them yhen must be tried and must hanged after proving :cheesy: but it would not be done on your wishes :p:

Listening bs is not a crime ... Moreover if there are cases ahainst them yhen must be tried and must hanged after proving :cheesy: but it would not be done on your wishes :p:
hibernated MQM supporter coming out of hiding after the departure of altaf.:woot::welcome:

Them MK and his whole team deserves same treatment ... Aren't they ??
MK saw it coming long time ago thats why he left MQM.He knew AH has gone full retard and would do something crazy with his zombie followers like he did now.

Doubt much will change to be honest. Sattar will become the new facade of the party but orders Bhai ke chalein ge my gut says. Itne araam sae nahi chorta woh power.

Topi Drama!
MQM must be banned, because last night, Altaf hussain again bark last night, in his speech in US.

he using MQM platform for all that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom