What's new

Alleged "Terror boat" Sunk by Indian Coast Guard | Fact or Fiction?

If the boat was not Pakistani as Pakistan foreign office claims, then this whole discussion is moot.

Not really, then this discussion takes an even more amusing twist. By that it implies that the Indian Coast Guard created a whole fake drama to drum up public relations support from its populous. A false flag operation that never took off.

@Oscar

first you guys denied any link with Pakistan..most of these Pakistani members rubbished the story.

second,you guys pointed out whether this is even possible or may be its Smugglers..

now,some article said it may be indeed smugglers..though it'd take time to prove it(and thats Indian Media,at which you guys aimed guns).

so,why bother now??you guys already denied any link.why bother again to open another thread??just to prove that yes,Indian Media provides accurate news(as per information available at that time) most of the time??

I've seen this trend for some times..Indian Media said 2 Pakistani rangers died..Common expression by Pakistani Members--Bull$h!t,Rants by Indian Media etc..when proved accurate,they resorted some conspiracy theory(They were shot dead after calling the Flag Meeting)

even today,one thread got blocked where it suggested some more Pakistani Rangers died in last 2 days(Horus commented that it is ranting from Indian Media,same media whose news was proved correct on border issues).

even you branded this incident as "a cooked up story".but notice,this very news also came from Indian media.

Im sorry, are you saying there is a problem with a Pakistani forum posting a story that rubbishes a claim made by the Indian government that was make a fake accusation on a new 26/11?

Not really, then this discussion takes an even more amusing twist. By that it implies that the Indian Coast Guard created a whole fake drama to drum up public relations support from its populous. A false flag operation that never took off.

A false flag..how?
Indian defence ministry has stood by the claim it made yesterday..

"It still claims, that boat originated from Keti Bandar, was involved in some illicit activity, it fled at the site of coast guard ship and boat crew lit the boat on fire to evade capture and destroy its contents."

it your foreign office which is disowning the boat and its crew.

So the question is do you trust your foreign office or Indian ministry of defence?

it is wonderful when there is a trial and judgement by the media before facts are even gotten. on a side note after the Italian marine incident i thought the Indians would be more sensitive regarding would be terrorists and smugglers being branded without trials.but goes to show how one one thread things are about law and justice and others they are about death to the evil boat people

Well no surprise but who cares as long as indian media portrays Pakistan as devil :devil:

Im sorry, are you saying there is a problem with a Pakistani forum posting a story that rubbishes a claim made by the Indian government that was make a fake accusation on a new 26/11?

first,your government denied any link with Pakistan.so whatever this boat is carrying,or whoever the occupants are,or whatever happened at that night in sea,doesn't concern Pakistan.thats my simple point.so why bother now,by posting some void accusation of "Heavy Handedness by Coast Guard"??if they're not Pakistani,it doesn't concern you..

and how many times did you see,smugglers burn their own ship and died??of course it looked like an Terrorist Incident..Media suggestedd that some 26/11 type operation might be underway when intercepted.why twist the statement from Govt which stated suspected boat which may be carrying explosives???

Unlit Pakistani Boat was Carrying Explosives: Read Government Statement

do I sense some insecurity over the issue??

A false flag..how?
Indian defence ministry has stood by the claim it made yesterday..

"It still claims, that boat originated from Keti Bandar, was involved in some illicit activity, it fled at the site of coast guard ship and boat crew lit the boat on fire to evade capture and destroy its contents."

it your foreign office which is disowning the boat and its crew.

So the question is do you trust your foreign office or Indian ministry of defence?

Considering that the claims of bad weather, explosives on board.. and the whole "terror" plot seem shaky.. I'd take the word of the foreign office(for all their faux pas) rather than some cooked up "intel" from the Indian MoD.

Considering that the claims of bad weather, explosives on board.. and the whole "terror" plot seem shaky.. I'd take the word of the foreign office(for all their faux pas) rather than some cooked up "intel" from the Indian MoD.

again,I'm requesting to read the statement from the govt.there was no "Terror" mentioned in it.

As your fisherman has stated, you better hope they were not Pakistani fisherman, because then our navy will kill many poor indian fishermen in retaliation.
And then imagine the retaliation of INDIAN NAVY....Let's start a new killing contest

And this becomes a new thread? Wow just wow!
It was only yesterday that Indians were accusing Pakistan of all kinds of things and the most shocking thing for you is Oscar making a thread to clear up this BS story. It’s interesting how your mind works.

And then imagine the retaliation of INDIAN NAVY....Let's start a new killing contest

Well if they are our fishermen, then you started it, then you will also have to live with the consequences.

Please tell us from your immense experience at sea about the prevailing Sea state, Wind force and swell that you have gauged from looking at two dark pics taken at night time, where the final confrontation took place ?
45733983.cms

Remember the first pic was taken from Dornier aircraft in the day time, where as the ICG caught up to boat many hours later in the night.

boat-l.jpg

In this pic too an experienced sailor can tell you it atleast sea state 6 with medium-heavy swells.

As per ministry of defence statement after the boat was lit on fire and explosion was heard on board.

@Oscar even if they are smugglers id say job well done by ICG, OTOH i like how you are trying to sympathize to these Poor smugglers , do you know what happens to Pakistani smugglers near IRAN border ...??

BTW if you want to take Praveen swami seriously he's saying ..

:o:
B6aA3U7CYAATkE3.jpg
The article clearly says, the fishing boat was meant to carry smuggled goods to other fishing boats. And let's be fair, 365km off Porbandar does not mean the point you mentioned. It could be to Porbandar's North West. But there are some valid points mentioned in the article. The ship did not blow up as per Defense Ministry's released picture. No evidence was collected. The contention that the Coast Guard found it hard to intercept such a boat is also questionable. Praveen Swami has a reputation. I would not take his investigation lightly.

This does look like a Coast Guard mess up for rewards.

As your fisherman has stated, you better hope they were not Pakistani fisherman, because then our navy will kill many poor indian fishermen in retaliation.
Well if they are our fishermen, then you started it, then you will also have to live with the consequences.
But I am more concern about the consequences which Pakistan will face...as it can't send un observers in vast ocean.

Back
Top Bottom