What's new

Alleged 'Batman shooter' worked at Jewish camp

Rehne doh Indian mod kabee nai hoine chaiya Pakistani forum par. Pehle se Pakistani kum hai eder.

LOL - I thought you were a Yank. :D

To the point: No we should have an Indian mod in Indian section. Once I dared and ventured into one of the topics, and the moronic attacks by a couple of Indian posters were just ridiculous. It was like, even the sane ones lost their sanity. Yara, our people love a danda constantly hanging on their heads. Then why not give them a danda wielder, and why not it be an Indian danda? :D

LOL - I thought you were a Yank. :D

To the point: No we should have an Indian mod in Indian section. Once I dared and ventured into one of the topics, and the moronic attacks by a couple of Indian posters were just ridiculous. It was like, even the sane ones lost their sanity. Yara, our people love a danda constantly hanging on their heads. Then why not give them a danda wielder, and why not it be an Indian danda? :D

LOL Born and raised in US but Pakistani descent. Yea bro but we already have Indians getting preference from Mods an Indian mod would show our Pakistani bros no mercy. If Indians want a mod here they should lead by example and enlist a Pakistani mod on IDF first. :smokin:

A lot of mass murderers in history turned out to be Zionist Jews, but we only hear about Hitler.

Hitler has become the poster boy for evil. Not to mention he also killed the mustache as no one wear it like he did anymore. :lol:

If Indians want a mod here they should lead by example and enlist a Pakistani mod on IDF first.

I don't care about IDF. There are some pretty decent Indian contributors here, and a load of Indians to be herded in numerous sub-sections. The most prudent thing for the betterment of PDF would be to assign an Indian mod immediately.

I vote for Krait.

I don't care about IDF. There are some pretty decent Indian contributors here, and a load of Indians to be herded in numerous sub-sections. The most prudent thing for the betterment of PDF would be to assign an Indian mod immediately.

I vote for Krait.

I have no doubt that there are some very good Indian contributors here however unfortunately the bad ones are definitively the majority. I would rather they enlist 3-5 more Pakistani mods. That is just my two cents anyway.

Hitler initially had a high opinion of Jews :D

I am sure the Jews that voted for him had an high opinion of him as well. :D

How come we're not hearing about it?

just saying.

win.png
I don't believe much in conspiracy theories, but the following answer to your question seems true to some extent:

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't matter if it did or not.. but the fact remains if he was Muslim..

The headline.. would be first targeting his religion.. but since he's a jew.. Hardly anyone knows about this.

How can speculation be a fact? damn you are dumb!

I don't believe much in conspiracy theories, but the following answer to your question seems true to some extent:

Which is why John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated, within himself he knew that Hitler was right:

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.
He had in him the stuff of which legends are made."

- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

''one day the world will know I was right''-Adolf Hitler

He was a spree killer guys, its nothing to do with his religious affiliation. Look at the number of serial killers and spree killers in US of A.

Should I start mentioning these killers with their religious background?

Yes plz be my guest usa has 90% christen inmate.

Which is why John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated, within himself he knew that Hitler was right:

"Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived...
He had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him.

- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

I understand what you are saying, but according to Islam and human point of view, slaughtering innocents like that indiscriminately can't be right. Even if they were like this in Palestine, we just can't be like them.

- John F. Kennedy,
President of the
United States of America

Yad Kennedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guys, I thought the media made a big thing of the fact that the Norway killer was Christian.
The best case you could argue was that the media doesn't highlight Jews who kill others. Because other than that, last year's incident proves you wrong

Back
Top Bottom