What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
First kill there's soldiers in a ambush attack like a coward and then cry when they retaliate.

So it's not hands being tied down coz of NZ like you claimed eariler. And beheading 2 and killing 5 is not called being a loose cannon??

If you are unable to understand what i am trying to say . perhaps i am using a little difficult wording . . anyways , i do not have time to make you understand .. Live in your Happy World

sleeping on duty? was all of them sleeping? not even a single guy on watch duty? that is their own fault dear not ours

Ok then you protect yourself. If your soldiers are knocked down then you should not be complaining. After all, this is the war your folks started.

sleeping on duty? was all of them sleeping? not even a single guy on watch duty? that is their own fault dear not ours

Fault may rest with the sentry who went to relieve himself, still killing in cold blood and beheading is just not like a regular army.

why don't you tell this to pakistan army when 24 soldiers of pakistan army killed by nato force when they were asleep?

muna better go to sleep - its beyond your bed time.....and while you are at it, better read the news articles on Salala Incident - it will give you sweet nightmares. There were soliders on Watch duty

What .. you Expect your Enemy to Give you candy before Shooting you in the head ? ..

Grow up Kid .. this is not a Bollywood Movie .. where 1 IA soldiers can Destroy Platoons with 1 bullet . LOC is at state of War .. and in war if you get careless you Die .. if you dont want that then dont get into the fight in the first place .
Exactly, this is not Bollywood. Its about honor.

What .. you Expect your Enemy to Give you candy before Shooting you in the head ? ..

Grow up Kid .. this is not a Bollywood Movie .. where 1 IA soldiers can Destroy Platoons with 1 bullet . LOC is at state of War .. and in war if you get careless you Die .. if you dont want that then dont get into the fight in the first place .

whenever indian army is outnumbered by pakistan, IA has shown a excellent fighting and every time it had won the fight. check indo pak wars.

Fault may rest with the sentry who went to relieve himself, still killing in cold blood and beheading is just not like a regular army.

who said they were Regular troops...I have said this earlier - why waste resourceful / valuable solider when you can just send in strategic assets :whistle:

If you are unable to understand what i am trying to say . perhaps i am using a little difficult wording . . anyways , i do not have time to make you understand .. Live in your Happy World
:lol: I dont find your wording difficult to comprehend, It's just that you posted two conflicting things. Anyways...:wave:

Ok then you protect yourself. If your soldiers are knocked down then you should not be complaining. After all, this is the war your folks started.

We are not complaining , not even crying a river like Indian fellows, we are just cursing own Govt for tieing Military's hands.....you should go and see the comments on threads where indian soliders got killed

You are .. go ask your Gov .. we have provided them with proofs . pictures .. even serial numbers .. your Gov is using your for their own political gains ... & you are being used .. Like it or not

show me proof, don't tell me..

yar we already have given enough proofs, go ask your IHC, forget about the proofs, ask him about the latest Agreement he was handed over by Pakistan's Foreign Sec.....we provided each and every evidence and presented it to your IHC, it sat on your IHC's desk - dont know what happened to it overnight
Yeah, and somehow we are not given proof.. like many ask us for..

First you claim they were "ambushed" and now "sleeping"... do you know whats the punishment of sleeping on duty in the military? and tht too on dangerous LOC?

What? Are Pakistani soldiers genetically enhanced mutants? Do you think Pakistani soldiers never sleep? A normal human being needs 5-6 hours of sleep a day. They obviously thought a ceasefire was in place and didn't expect your soldiers would just start shooting , so they slept.

whenever indian army is outnumbered by pakistan, IA has shown a excellent fighting and every time it had won the fight. check indo pak wars.

Dar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom