What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in January..Pak army's reaction was similar as now...tht is no retailiation...Although I hate Nawaz Shariff to the core.and his love for India but it seems this order not to use big guns and fire only when fired is from Kiyani himself..as there was no Nawaz Shariff iin January....It seems Kiyani loves India to the core too..he doesnt care abt his men but is too much involved in Aman ki Asha crap like Nawaz Shariff..

I cant respond to posts like these .. where ones view is guided by his/her personal Hatred or vendetta against a person or an institution .

It makes you distracted from reality .. and make your judgement misplaced .

You believe what you want to believe .. and throw away the reason behind your arguments ... that is why i would suggest you to do some research .. you will find our who did more damage to who on LOC .

I remember when our 5 soldiers were killed then in that thread a lot of pakistani members were laughing at our soldiers. There were some sane members too like @Irfan Baloch, @Imran Khan and some others who didn't make fun of our soldiers. I hope all those who laughed at us then would not laugh again when any soldier will be martyred from either side.

5 ungli braber nhi hoti :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hands are tied .. Orders from Above (Gov) are to not use Big Guns & only Fire when Fired upon ... NS is having a India moment now a days ...
Was the raid on 5 Indian martyred soldiers also authorized from the Above(Gov)?? If yes, then why are they backing off from escalating it or..what is the point behind the attack? If no, why isnt the pak army acting in the same manner now i,e., taking decisions independently?

Was the raid on 5 Indian martyred soldiers also authorized from the Above(Gov)?? If yes, then why are they backing off from escalating it or..what is the point behind the attack? If no, why isnt the pak army acting in the same manner now i,e., taking decisions independently?

you started it .. Killed 5 Pakistanis ( 1 soldier + 4 Civilians ) .. we just hit back .. and then you started Crying .

and They will act .. when they do .. you will thump you chest again .. and will burn flags on the street of Mumbai & Dehli .

Even in January..Pak army's reaction was similar as now...tht is no retailiation...Although I hate Nawaz Shariff to the core.esp his love for India but it seems this order not to use big guns and fire only when fired is from Kiyani himself..as there was no Nawaz Shariff iin January....It seems Kiyani loves India to the core too..he doesnt care abt his men but is too much involved in Aman ki Asha crap like Nawaz Shariff..

you are viewing his Patience with a wrong eyes.....if I recall correctly you questioned me about one of my comments in COAS thread where I spoke about Kiyani's incompetence.
Him supporting peace with India is to divert our force towards west, and the elements within the country......it has nothing to do with Aman ki Asha

We dont need SSG to take out indian Grunts .. our normal soldiers are more then capable of that feat .

Of course, while they are sleeping.. Pretty Normal.

yar do not forget India has fired upon Civilians too, a lady was shot in leg, a villager was killed, a solider was martyed , this has been happening for decades......

Pak army media response is always flimsy. sometimes even covering up. Compare that to the attention a small Kashmiri street protests gets in your media.

Pakistanis are well known for this attitude...

If a single kashmiri, palestinian or rohingya dies, there will be huge protest in Pakistan.... but when taliban are butchering Pakistani soldiers or Pakistani shias are bombed into oblivion,,,, they will not even pause for a thought

Pak\India Confrontation would continue and I see no end of our conflicts so It would be better that our Generals don't refrain from ordering an equivalent response , Our neighbour must not be deluded about our response capability .We always prepared for these moments. They are in no Mood of Peace process.

Meh, I believe this is the best response your army is capable of giving.

First you claim they were "ambushed" and now "sleeping"... do you know whats the punishment of sleeping on duty in the military? and tht too on dangerous LOC?

We dont need SSG to take out indian Grunts .. our normal soldiers are more then capable of that feat .

dont know SSG or whatever.. but I expect it to happen it in such a way so as to give some deniability to PA.
and IA respond in usual way..

For the last time .. if you Army Sleeps in the battle field .. TRAIN THEM .. a little better ... only C grade Armies act carelessly.

PA needs to respond to this with severe repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom