What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the point of creating bad blood between public.. two armies are fighting.. soldiers will die... its obvious.

you really think Pak army has such noble intentions behind covering up or ignoring their soldier deaths?

you really think Pak army has such noble intentions behind covering up or ignoring their soldier deaths?

Covering up? are you stupid or just a troll.

i have a strong feeling that TTP is behind the killing..

I have a strong feeling the 5 dead indian soldiers was a case of fratricide..

how can they suppress those when they themselves are giving the press briefing - check the ISPR website dude

Pak army media response is always flimsy. sometimes even covering up. Compare that to the attention a small Kashmiri street protests gets in your media.

I have said the same when 5 Indian soliders were ambushed - a stunt for political gains, the protests followed by the incident were the proof.
However situation on this side of the border is a bit different. As we called for agreement on one side, but Passed the Resolution in NA, Provincial assembly against Indian aggression.
They will reply once Congress has achieved its Political mileage from this scenario .. however I am afraid it will be too late .. and NS wont be able to hold back PA until then..

Lets wait and see what happens .

I dont know their intention but we can do with a bit less jingoism in out media, it makes us look bloodthirsty...

sneaking up on soldiers and killing them is blood thirsty. giving it media attention is respecting your soldiers' lives.

than blame Pakistani media not the Military, and if Military had any control over media houses- you wouldnt be seeing such things
Pak army media response is always flimsy. sometimes even covering up. Compare that to the attention a small Kashmiri street protests gets in your media.

We must stop the jingoism from both sides... A solider's blood doesn't make anyone on this earth happier! I have been saying this for 2 years now... That is a bloody cruel border and balance of count is always maintained from either side! Yesterday it was our soldiers, today it is theirs and the circle will repeat... Someday, these nut job politicians will realize that it is not worth it, hate is not worth it, force multipliers theory is not worth it and hopefully, that day comes in our lives!!! All i can say is that I pray for peace!

For the record, heavy mortar has been fired from both sides and this kind of firing has been happening after a long time... How do I know? My family lives on that Border and yes, I m worried sick about them and their well being and for the well being of many more like my family on either side of the border... But, some of you jokers will never understand that it is NOT OK to go back after a few months and find a family member missing!

Pak\India Confrontation would continue and I see no end of our conflicts so It would be better that our Generals don't refrain from ordering an equivalent response , Our neighbour must not be deluded about our response capability .We always prepared for these moments. They are in no Mood of Peace process.

Hands are tied .. Orders from Above (Gov) are to not use Big Guns & only Fire when Fired upon ... NS is having a India moment now a days ...

Even in January..Pak army's reaction was similar as now...tht is no retailiation...Although I hate Nawaz Shariff to the core.esp his love for India but it seems this order not to use big guns and fire only when fired is from Kiyani himself..as there was no Nawaz Shariff iin January....It seems Kiyani loves India to the core too..he doesnt care abt his men but is too much involved in Aman ki Asha crap like Nawaz Shariff..

I remember when our 5 soldiers were killed then in that thread a lot of pakistani members were laughing at our soldiers. There were some sane members too like @Irfan Baloch, @Imran Khan and some others who didn't make fun of our soldiers. I hope all those who laughed at us then would not laugh again when any soldier will be martyred from either side.

Last edited by a moderator:
than blame Pakistani media not the Military, and if Military had any control over media houses- you wouldnt be seeing such things
what about your government? no official statement or uproar in your assembly.

Pak army has a history of abandoning and not respecting its soldiers. Eg: Kargil.

Even in January..Pak army's reaction was similar as now...tht is no retailiation...Although I hate Nawaz Shariff to the core.and his love for India but it seems this order not to use big guns and fire only when fired is from Kiyani himself..as there was no Nawaz Shariff iin January....It seems Kiyani loves India to the core too..he doesnt care abt his men but is too much involved in Aman ki Asha crap like Nawaz Shariff..

or may be he will use SSG ...

Rest In Heaven to the Martyr.:cry:

Death to indian terrorists.:angry:

PA should act & take revenge instead of worrying about selfish corrupt noora or civilian govts.

Relax - They will take revenge at the right time - they ain't stupid. Just give it few weeks or a couple of months ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom