What's new

Alleged attacks by Indian army kills another Pakistani soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP soldier!! Now our army should stop this as we already have settled our scores and no need of over-retaliations!!

We should continue to do it till Pakistani realize that the act of pushing terrorist inside India will be dealt like this going forward.... and India will not differentiate between actors ( state / non state / stateless/ above state / below state..whatever they dish out.

@F.O.X...Sirjee are we wearing bangles or what that we are acting like sitting ducks to to such attacks...If our armed forces have denied in any such attack on Indian forces as claimed by them then why aren't we retaliating in similar manner...
it has become SOP now - act like a sitting duck, let the dust settle down and than attack when they were not expecting it.
you can see the past records - indian soliders beheaded, 5 ambushed......

Last edited by a moderator:
We should continue to do it till Pakistani realize that the act of pushing terrorist inside India will be dealt like this going forward.... and India will not differentiate between actors ( state / non state / stateless/ above state / below state..whatever they dish out.

Our armed forces have the capability but their hands are tied by our stupid govt babus who know nothing about defence matters but now I feel they have been given the chance to respond and not fill in paperwork for every single action.

We should continue to do it till Pakistani realize that the act of pushing terrorist inside India will be dealt like this going forward.... and India will not differentiate between actors ( state / non state / stateless/ above state / below state..whetever).

Its so funny...Paksitani thinks that its their right to push terrorist inside our border and on top of that they can come inside Indian areas and kill our soldiers and we should tolerate it as our fate.

This will not going to end now here....

For good of your own soldiers stop it right now. Or else you might be whining in some other in near future because of the death of your soldier.

You are talking big hiding behind a computer screen. Your soldiers on LOC don't enjoy this comfort. So end it right now.

We should continue to do it till Pakistani realize that the act of pushing terrorist inside India will be dealt like this going forward.... and India will not differentiate between actors ( state / non state / stateless/ above state / below state..whetever).

Its so funny...Paksitani thinks that its their right to push terrorist inside our border and on top of that they can come inside Indian areas and kill our soldiers and we should tolerate it as our fate.

This will not going to end now here....

They must remember that they started this by beheading our soldier in the most brutal manner and killing 5 of our troops in a ambush and now they wish to cry because we fight back well excuse me for not caring.

Dnt worry kiddo... nobodys crying.... and yes we wont give a second thought..

Yes u want 72 virgins in paradise for killing kafirs good job, yes it was us that killed 166 people in cold blood in Mumbai :disagree:

Our blood is not cheap if u want to play dirty games we can also do this and u will see how it feels like

And u want ur 72 male african virgins.

proof .....

Do we care abt low lives like you?

@F.O.X...Sirjee are we wearing bangles or what that we are acting like sitting ducks to to such attacks...If our armed forces have denied in any such attack on Indian forces as claimed by them then why aren't we retaliating in similar manner...

Oh,come on,we will shoot back one,I assume.

Trying to push through more Kashmiri militants using small arms and mortar fire so we have to respond, it is the Military which calls the shots in Pakistan not Nawaz Sharif.
care to elaborate more on Mortar fire? when was it fired? and why can't I see ToI yelling - terrorist's crossing into India foiled.
this statement is old now my dear - try to write a new one please.
and btw As I heard from YOUR media - last time militants crossed into India , they ambushed 5 of your men------:whistle:

Yes u want 72 virgins in paradise for killing kafirs good job, yes it was us that killed 166 people in cold blood in Mumbai :disagree:

:omghaha: want to die on your innocence ..... It has been proved that who did 26/11 your angels (IA) made the great plan.

Our blood is not cheap if u want to play dirty games we can also do this and u will see how it feels like

If your blood is not cheap then please do inform about it to your army who use your blood in their dirty games ... :tup:

Very sad Incident,may his soul rest in Jannah,my condolences for him.

Best Regards,
Slav Defence

btw I see this thread closed down pretty soon :D :woot:

Rest in peace askari, with your death 1000 more are born to raise their arms for Allah and Pakistan, you will be avenged as vengeance is our speciality.

care to elaborate more on Mortar fire? when was it fired? and why can't I see ToI yelling - terrorist's crossing into India foiled.
this statement is old now my dear - try to write a new one please.
and btw As I heard from YOUR media - last time militants crossed into India , they ambushed 5 of your men------:whistle:

Mortars have been flying in from across the LOC hitting civilian areas, go see the NDTV report on this. The reporters visited the area and the locals were complaining about mortars coming close to where they lived and they were lucky to escape not being killed.Yes you ambushed us and now we will respond and continue to do so.

@Yeti Mate i suggest your first post in this thread...

Our armed forces have the capability but their hands are tied by our stupid govt babus who know nothing about defence matters but now I feel they have been given the chance to respond and not fill in paperwork for every single action.

Our hands are tied too -because if you have not heard but Foriegn Secretary has forwarded Peace agreement to IHC 3 days ago - - a move sanctioned by Pakistan Military - and it calls for agreement on DGMO level. SO lets see how much YOUR Military listens to the DEMOCRATIC Govt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom