What's new

Alleged anti-north India remark by Chidambaram draws flak

Lol at all these North-South comments. I know we are a diverse country and are proud of our "Unity in Diversity" but really, its pathetic how we try and play this game of oneupmanship over others.

Ask any Chinese where he/she is from, he/she will say China!
Ask any Pakistani they country of origin, they will say Pakistan.
For that matter ask any other country's person, and they will tell you the name of their country!

Ask an Indian where he is from - pat comes the reply - New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkatta, Mumbai, etc. then maybe followed by India. This a recent observation at a University orientation program!

And people blame everyone else but themselves for this! Let me know who wins this 'superiority' contest, for posterity's sake.

:lol: :lol:

That is because they know you are an Indian or the person asking the question might have been an Indian.

If an American asks I for sure would say only India. But if an Indian asks I will say my state.

But dont worry - there is always Pakistan and cricket to unify us irrespective of us coming from North,South,East or West ;)

:lol: :lol:

That is because they know you are an Indian or the person asking the question might have been an Indian.

If an American asks I for sure would say only India. But if an Indian asks I will say my state.

That was in a room full of University officials - all Americans, and a lot of foreign students. And no, I wasnt asking the questions. People had to introduce themselves.

That was in a room full of University officials - all Americans, and a lot of foreign students. And no, I wasnt asking the questions. People had to introduce themselves.

Then thats weird if they had only said New Delhi or Mumbai. Atleast an introduction like New Delhi, India would have made sense.

Two points :

• He should not have said what he said
  • But what he said is the TRUTH
Okay...But what he is trying to convey is that these states are holding India back, that means he is blaming people of these states, and clearly dont want to take responsiblity.

Back
Top Bottom