What's new

Alleged anti-north India remark by Chidambaram draws flak

who even likes uttar pradeshis and bihairs.exactly nobody likes em.so we cant blame him.

He is right, people from UP and Bihar are more into politics then work. They are also most dirtiest, and worst part is that if you tell them to stay clean. Hum kyoun karen ya, sadak tere bap ki hai type attitude is shown, instead of correcting himself.

I hate this attitude of theirs.

Note:- I am originally from UP, but this is something I cannot accept. We should be open to accept our weakness.

i agree with,for a change Bihar seems on that dream run under the leadership of Nitish,hope very soon UP and Orissa will also follow path

who even likes uttar pradeshis and bihairs.exactly nobody likes em.so we cant blame him.

Who said this to u,Bihari and UP is very much a part of Indian society as rest of the part's r,their are bad elements in every society,just some Shive Sainik goons attacked Biharis does not means that entire India hate them,that was just politics,damn ridiculous politics.

ha..here you go.... BTW Cant blame him much...He spoke what is almost true ( at least on the surface )..
North Indian Politicians definitely used to be more corrupt but with this RAJA episode it seems South indian politicians are catching up..
Lets hope every state gets its own NITISH and MODI so that no one dares to say something like this..

BTW there are some other not so good things which he said to US Ambassador ..

It is no secret... and is official Indian doctrine to sacrifice Indian Punjab and north if it comes to war with Pakistan.
Hence, is the new indian doctrine of pre-emptive nuclear strike on Pakistani.
Its matter of time... one fine morning indians will go for it.
I don't expect India govt. spending as much capital on Punjab's development or promoting it for investment.

It is no secret... and is official Indian doctrine to sacrifice Indian Punjab and north if it comes to war with Pakistan.
I don't expect India govt. spending as much capital on Punjab's development or promoting it for investment.

Don't create another conspiracy theories out of this issue..

ha..here you go..Another strategic analyst comes on the table...Why dont you worry about your own Balochistan and Wajiristan..

some ppl are getting him wrong, i think he was pointing that north is not in par with south & west as far as growth is concerned.

Are you that clueless? Punjab is the bread basket of India.. Cant afford to sacrifice it.

Is that the best you could conclude? Think again. Per your own words, he is promoting regionalism.

it may be, but he is not that kind of person. he never gave such kind of statements in past. & above all wikileaks cables are not 100% authentic.

it may be, but he is not that kind of person. he never gave such kind of statements in past. & above all wikileaks cables are not 100% authentic.

I can only give you my words on it. Up to you whether you take it or not. 1997 Budget, he ate no less than 2500 crore rupees, and did not even burp. That was his first budget, he was an amateur then. Except for the general public, such details are known to all the politicians and journalists.

And this man goes on to favor his region over the other.

Still iam trying to figure out how he won LS seat in last half hour in Counting

Back
Top Bottom