What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

Parsis have dominated you gangadeshis because they are far more educated and superior to you people. You paan spitting rapists have brought what achievements to your nation as compared to their minuscule population? I'd love to see some examples.

Yeah, they are so superior that they have almost wiped themselves out of existence :lol: ..... just like the Dodo's.

Man, make up your mind. Your want to claim to be a Maratha or a Iranian ?

You sound like a schizophrenic patient with split personality.

The Marathas lost the game to the goras due to Maratha own treachery. Or did you not read history ?

He's a zoroastrian ?

He's a Persian Irani Shia.

Personally I think he's a Lur or Arab who's bullshitting me.

No Persian speaks like he does.

Cheers, Doc

But it won't create jobs in bhaiyya land. Bhaiyyas will keep flocking to our land like always.

I can't even fathom how dumb these bhaiyyas are.
just curious in pakistan they call urdu speaking indian muslim migrants bhayyia do you guys use the term for same bunch or is it different ?

Yeah, they are so superior that they have almost wiped themselves out of existence :lol: ..... just like the Dodo's.

Yet they rule over you people while you try to survive in your gutters. Now that is funny.

I really have no dog in this fight, but I feel bad for doc that is ready to give his backside for your nation and in return gets insults from the people he claims to be his own. This is both some of the funniest and saddest shit I've ever seen.

Bro money means nothing to us.

When the time came, even SOIL and BLOOD were left behind.

Leave it. You won't get it.

It's a racial cultural thing. Fuk the acrimony.

Let's fight for India till we stand under the same flag.

Cheers, Doc

This I agree with u 100%.

just curious in pakistan they call urdu speaking indian muslim migrants bhayyia do you guys use the term for same bunch or is it different ?
The slur bhaiyya originated in my state - Maharashtra. Then spread everywhere else. Bhaiyyas are hindi speaking North Indians.

Yet they rule over you people while you try to survive in your gutters. Now that is funny.

I really have no dog in this fight, but I feel bad for doc that is ready to give his backside for your nation and in return gets insults from the people he claims to be his own. This is both some of the funniest and saddest shit I've ever seen.

And yet, he's the one who is whining , not us in the "gutters". :lol:

As for feeling bad for him, ask him if he desirs your sympathy or our insults. That should clear things up for you.

Stop over-reacting man :D
money & jews is a centuries running joke. Learn to take a punch to the chin now and then.

Was he attempting to claim that parsis in India are now as persecuted as the erstwhile Jews in europe ? :cheesy:

The slur bhaiyya originated in my state - Maharashtra. Then spread everywhere else. Bhaiyyas are hindi speaking North Indians.

Post that beautiful poem by Thackery that went like this

Ek bihari sau bimari
Do bihari...

I can’t find it anywhere.

And yet, he's the one who is whining , not us in the "gutters". :lol:

As for feeling bad for him, ask him if he desirs your sympathy or our insults. That should clear things up for you.

Was he attempting to claim that parsis in India are now as persecuted as the erstwhile Jews in europe ? :cheesy:

You've got to admit that the Sanghi playbook your multiple avatar diatribes against historical Parsi "exploitation" of the poor brown man sounded exactly like what the Nazis did for the intervening war years before the gas clouds.

Call me paranoid but I see zero difference.

Cheers, Doc

Does it start with him bending over ? :P

They have played that game before in Iran. That was before they ran away.
As long as he has not insulted to Islam let him have fun on this forum. Who cares. Let him proselyte Zoroastrianity.

Confused some person with another one so this part edited and removed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom