What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

It was ALWAYS a temporary thing.

Why do you think we refuse to mix blood?

It was temporary when we came. Old men, women and kids.

But we got trapped when Iran converted en masse. And there was no going back.

Hopefully it will change in our lifetimes.

The signs are definitely there.

@Ziggurat “TepeSialk“ we are coming ....

Cheers, Doc
Come to Iran.

I will entertain you.

Yeah they are not indians.

Do something about it? :lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You gutless hijray hindus can never have balls like superior global conquerers such as Muslims or Europeans. We erased hinduism from Afghanistan, North-Western subcontinent, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh....even though hindus were indigenous to these lands.

You hindus can not even touch Muslims who are increasing in population in india....the broken down, reduced, bastardized version of "india" that you have left today.

We erased hindus from Pakistan and Bangladesh. From 25% after independence to merely 3% today!!! What could you hindus do? Nothing! :lol::lol::lol: No wonder your women like to jump on Muslim cawks

Again, DO SOMETHING ABOUT INDIAN MUSLIMS?! Can you?! No.

You can only kill a few for cow slaughter, rename your shitty cities, and drink cow piss.

No wonder Islamic conquests literally urinated on your faces throughout history and you couldn't do jacksh!t.
Thanks for letting us know what you Muslims really are.

A honest Muslim is rare to find. I appreciate your rare kind.

@jamahir

Desi chutyapa has got to be the most needy and cringey on the planet.

What the goras did was to ensure that the game goes on and one side doesn't kill off the other prematurely.

Cheers, Doc

What the gora's did was give an opportunity for Hindus to throw off the oppressive islamic yolk. No doubt we paid a VERY HEAVY price for that, but in the end, it was worth it.

lol.... please spare me the gloom and doom horror show. :P

Sounds like "award wapsi" part 2 or "intolerance debate" part 2 ........ you know the drill.

Parsis are one of the MOST ELITE citizens in India. You guys has NEVER EVER seen the face of poverty or suffering that the vaste majority of HINDUS do everyday. Neither has anybody in your extended family or your past and present generation.

So LOL at your "sob story". Sell that garbage to some other smuck.

BUT I can see the butthurt when your Elite world comes crashing down to the level of the landless and homeless Hindus among whom you built your loft lives.

And that is just me being honest with a fellow Indian.

Bro money means nothing to us.

When the time came, even SOIL and BLOOD were left behind.

Leave it. You won't get it.

It's a racial cultural thing. Fuk the acrimony.

Let's fight for India till we stand under the same flag.

Cheers, Doc

lol.... please spare me the gloom and doom horror show. :P

Sounds like "award wapsi" part 2 or "intolerance debate" part 2 ........ you know the drill.

Parsis are one of the MOST ELITE citizens in India. You guys has NEVER EVER seen the face of poverty or suffering that the vaste majority of HINDUS do everyday. Neither has anybody in your extended family or your past and present generation.

So LOL at your "sob story". Sell that garbage to some other smuck.

BUT I can see the butthurt when your Elite world comes crashing down to the level of the landless and homeless Hindus among whom you built your loft lives.

And that is just me being honest with a fellow Indian.

Parsis have dominated you gangadeshis because they are far more educated and superior to you people. You paan spitting rapists have brought what achievements to your nation as compared to their minuscule population? I'd love to see some examples.

What the gora's did was give an opportunity for Hindus to throw off the oppressive islamic yolk. No doubt we paid a VERY HEAVY price for that, but in the end, it was worth it.

You don't get it.

We Marathas had already done that 150 years before the goras came.

Truly truly sad ....

Cheers, Doc

Thanks for letting us know what you Muslims really are.

A honest Muslim is rare to find. I appreciate your rare kind.

@jamahir

I have been honest multiple times before. Funny enough, other hindus on the forum have had similar reactions. "Thank you for being honest"...

But point remains: WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?!

Nothing!

Read my previous reply on this forum. It put things even more in context.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

What "glory" are you reclaiming? Re-naming cities in your own country?

Muslims conquered india, annihilated indic civilization from Afghanistan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, North-Western subcontinent (the sacred lands of Hinduism and Indus river). We reduced Hindus from 19% to 1.5% after Independence.

And all you got is renaming cities in remaining india to hindu names? Hell, even in the remaining reduced, broken-down, incompete "india" of today---Islamic population is rising while hindus are merely 75% :lol:

some "glory" right there.

Sorry mate, Islam humiliated and c*cked hindus and hinduism on permanent basis. There is no reclamation now. it's permanent, Alhamdulillah! No amount of self-masturbation and self-deceiving lies will compensate for that. We laugh at hindus using lines like "reclaiming our glory" while a full-fledged nuclear-weapons equipped Islamic Republic exists around Indus controlling Sindh and other ancient Hindu lands :lol:

I have been honest multiple times before. Funny enough, other hindus on the forum have had similar reactions. "Thank you for being honest"...

But point remains: WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?!

Nothing!

Read my previous reply on this forum. It put things even more in context.
You should tell us more about Islamic achievements.

Bro money means nothing to us.

When the time came, even SOIL and BLOOD were left behind.

Leave it. You won't get it.

It's a racial cultural thing. Fuk the acrimony.

Let's fight for India till we stand under the same flag.

Cheers, Doc

LOL.... that is like the Jews claiming the money meant nothing to them :lol:

The average parsi income is more than 1000% the average hindu income. (just being generous, we both know it's far more than that)

I do get it because I have seen it up close and personal.

And that racial cultural thingie ? that is just elitism in action, just wrapped up in "culture" to soften the blow.

As for the Fighting for India is concerned, that does not even have to be said. It's the unspoken promise of every Indian.

Does it start with him bending over ? :P

They have played that game before in Iran. That was before they ran away.

Lol

The irony of who you are talking to.

Priceless.

You can't buy this shit.

Only on PDF.

Cheers, Doc

You don't get it.

We Marathas had already done that 150 years before the goras came.

Truly truly sad ....

Cheers, Doc

Man, make up your mind. Your want to claim to be a Maratha or a Iranian ?

You sound like a schizophrenic patient with split personality.

The Marathas lost the game to the goras due to Maratha own treachery. Or did you not read history ?

Lol

The irony of who you are talking to.

Priceless.

You can't buy this shit.

Only on PDF.

Cheers, Doc

He's a zoroastrian ?

LOL.... that is like the Jews claiming the money meant nothing to them :lol:

The average parsi income is more than 1000% the average hindu income. (just being generous, we both know it's far more than that)

I do get it because I have seen it up close and personal.

And that racial cultural thingie ? that is just elitism in action, just wrapped up in "culture" to soften the blow.

As for the Fighting for India is concerned, that does not even have to be said. It's the unspoken promise of every Indian.

Jew ...

@Soumitra

@pothead

Remember?

Cheers, Doc

Back
Top Bottom