What's new

Allahabad will soon be called 'Prayagraj'

@waz

It continues.

Can you get this Hindu - Shia jugalbandi away from me please? Sincerely bro .... I'm trying bigly to behave.

Cheers, Doc
I did not insult you.

However I remember an Indian here openly proselyted homosexuality.

I don’t remember if it was you or not because you have had different accounts. However if it was not you I apologize. I can easily bombard mods that you have had different accounts such as @vsdoc however I have not done because I see you as my compatriot. The only thing that I want from you is don’t insult Islam to exalt Zoroastrianity.

Cheers

Last edited:
Is this really necessary? Wasting tax payers money on statues and name changes. Fcking idiotic government.

Can say that any thing.

Why have gandhi statues? wasting tax payers money - fk govt
Why give Bharatha rathna to one family? Wasting tax payers money - fk govt
Why name all roads, sports awards, airports, gallis after one family? Wasting tax payers money - fk govt

Should I go on?

No they are not the same thing... Prayag is the real name.. Prayag raaj is merely a BJP construct.

Rubbish, since Prayag is a Generic term for a confluence of two or more rivers. There are hundreds of Prayags in India.

The most significant prayag in India is the one called Prayagraj or the King of all Prayag.

Before Akbar renamed the city, it was known as Prayagraj. Since there were/are multiple prayag in UP.

That is not possible since there are MULTIPLE prayags in UP.

Maybe I should educate your about the LONG history of homosexuality in Persia.

Idc Prayag sounds nice while Prayagraj sounds silly

Idc Prayag sounds nice while Prayagraj sounds silly

True that, but it would be difficult for people not familiar with the place to find a particular prayag among others if it is not specifically named that way.

I am sure people will continue to call it prayag after the renaming. The same way people say Bengal and not "west bengal".

You see you insult me not I.

Meesna or mindda simply means a devious guy who is acting innocent.

You are calling me a homo here and on Waz's profile page and acting like mother Teresa now?

Was asked you for posts to prove your allegations.

Do that first and stop poking me like a little girl.

Persians dont finger from behind. Learn the basics before impersonating a race.

And I'm not your compatriot. I'm an Indian.

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom