What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
i don't believe China is that bad, i don't believe it to be innocent either when it comes to Uyghur Muslims.

Do not equate Islam and Uyghur. China has 56 ethnic groups and only Uighurs have problems. They always dreamed of founding the East Turkestan state and constantly attacked, massacred and genocide other ethnic groups in Xinjiang. In the past, rebels were crushed by the 36th division. At present, they are constantly conducting terrorist attacks such as ramming Tiananmen cars, knife attacks at Kunming railway station, riots in Xinjiang. Uighur extremists do not represent all Uighurs and Muslims, but their actions undermine the image of the Muslim community in China.

Finally, Uighurs in Xinjiang have higher incomes and better living conditions than many other countries in Asia. They are also prioritized for government support in health, education and employment. If you want to know more about the Uighurs, we should go to Xinjiang and see with our own eyes, not one-way listening from the Western media.

Do not equate Islam and Uyghur. China has 56 ethnic groups and only Uighurs have problems. They always dreamed of founding the East Turkestan state and constantly attacked, massacred and genocide other ethnic groups in Xinjiang. In the past, rebels were crushed by the 36th division. At present, they are constantly conducting terrorist attacks such as ramming Tiananmen cars, knife attacks at Kunming railway station, riots in Xinjiang. Uighur extremists do not represent all Uighurs and Muslims, but their actions undermine the image of the Muslim community in China.

Finally, Uighurs in Xinjiang have higher incomes and better living conditions than many other countries in Asia. They are also prioritized for government support in health, education and employment. If you want to know more about the Uighurs, it is best to go to Xinjiang and see with your own eyes, not one-sided listening from western media.

Not all Uyghyr support separatism, Xinjiang was much peaceful then many European countries, kinfe attacks and riots were rarity, you are presenting it as if it was some civil war, the so called CIA funded separatists were not able to find any roam in xinjiang and were roaming in Afghanistan or were busy attacking Pakistan bcoz we were ally with you, shoving down Han values in Uyghurs will not work well, they have separate culture and way of life which China should respect as it was doing before Xi.

My arguments are consistent. But you on the other hand constantly isolate and target one country out of the many. This shows a personal agenda, and your dishonesty. You are not fighting for the cause you claim to be.

I don't think you understand what logical fallacy i pointed out. Or just acting stupid intentionally.

Lol you post idiotic/provocative comments in basically every single thread ... so responding to your crude remark makes me a stalker? I guess this is "Hindutva" logic.

Like I said....Ewwww...
creepy man..Ewww

What China is doing as per state policy is terrible. Allah SWT will make sure they pay.

I can only pray for the innocents.

I understand your sentiment, but this is too harsh.

Isn't what more than half of these hypocrite Muslims are? Sitting in western countries slaves to them meanwhile worshipping China and defending it like they don't even defend a Muslim or Islam.

Offer a visa to every Pakistani and 90% or probably more will fly to US. We can go to China any day but how many go there.

I wish the whole Muslim world becomes a slave to US, India and Zionist than for one Muslim to be under a Chinese.

At least our deen won't be attacked. Who cares about our lives. The death of a martyr is better than eternity of an atheist.

Chinese are the fuel of hell. They don't have problem with our lands, they have a problem with Allah in our hearts.

Communism is a threat to humanity. The reason is they have no religion so they have no morality. Their whole population doesn't even know what morality is.

I saw a YouTube experiment where a bunch of kids were abducted in China and nobody gave a crap. Then a girl was abducted and people couldn't give a crap.

In Kashmir, Muslims can pray and read Holy Quran. In Xinjiang, Uighurs get tortured just for gretting someone Assalam-u-Alaikum.

I don't think even Pharaoh was as vicious and oppressive as Xi Jinping. Uighurs are forced to claim Xi Jinping as a dog so he's right there in ranks with Pharaoh.

There's mercy in Indians, US, Zionists but there's no mercy in CCP. They're cold blooded fuel of hell

And fact of the matter is ignore these wumaos and ccp supporters and you will find that ordinary Chinese want ccp to be purged from earth just like anyone else

Try harder. you are not convincing anyone. seeing is believing, i see NATO swine bombing Muslim countries killing millions, helping Israeli and bharatis,

instantly this come to my mind about your tiny brain, If Chinese are against religious symbolism in Public life bcoz of commie life style, they do against all, they don't discriminate or target Muslims especially, on other hand your crusader pagan and zionist ally especially discriminate against Muslims, look to harm your countries. look to harm your communities, try to paint you as terrorists.

6.GIF

Clearly you don't live in Pakistan or you would know how much our country is already a slave to China.

I live in this country and our people love China bcoz it don't tell us what to do or do more. @Foxtrot Alpha @waz Check this guy's where about, is he even a Pakistani?

I have been called anti China by many Chinese here for speaking for Uighur but such extremist behavior, putting down your own country and siding with NATO terrorists.

So you act like a kid trying to dodge my question ... well done.

Questions?
You have American flags but bats for China...

Not sure you are even qualified to question anyone when you hide your allegiance..
Sorry, I don't respect you enough to answer your questions..
Change your flags, show your correct allegiance, then we can have a discussion.

Lot of Pakistani girls are marrying Chinese men,
Not many cases of CHinese women marrying Pakistani men...

You mean the very poor Christian girls from urban areas, even that’s come to a halt. Do you know how many ughiur females married Pakistani men, oh and Hui girls?
By the way I sense some mocking behind your post, which is funny considering Indian females have statistically the highest rates of interracial marriage in the west and the sub-continent itself.
I suggest you go scream at
Priyanka Chopra,
Priety Zinta
Ileana D’cruz
Suchitra Pillai
Ashka Godadia
Shriya Saran
Lisa Ray
Neenan Gupta
Shana Sikander

https://www.msn.com/en-in/entertain...es-who-dated-or-married-foreigners/ss-AAz7A1U

The women who you mock are poor, what’s with all these rich Indian women dumping you guys for white guys?

By the way do you know this guy lol?

You lot need to work on your game with your own women hahaha.

Last edited:
You mean the very poor Christian girls from urban areas, even that’s come to a halt. Do you know how many ughiur females married Pakistani men, oh and Hui girls?
By the way I sense some mocking behind your post, which is funny considering Indian females have statistically the highest rates of interracial marriage in the west and the sub-continent itself.
I suggest you go scream at
Priyanka Chopra,
Priety Zinta
Ileana D’cruz
Suchitra Pillai
Ashka Godadia
Shriya Saran
Lisa Ray
Neenan Gupta
Shana Sikander

https://www.msn.com/en-in/entertain...es-who-dated-or-married-foreigners/ss-AAz7A1U

The women who you mock are poor, what’s with all these rich Indian women dumping you guys for white guys?

By the way do you know this guy lol?

You lot need to work on your game with your own women hahaha.

I concur with you on Indian girls, especially ones that are drunk on liberal secular KoolAid,
Why just the ones you mentioned? I can name hundred more.

On this issue, we are in the same boat.
Process different but end result same.

Back
Top Bottom