What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I still remember Beijing Walker has started to post her Youtube channel when her videos only have less than 50 views 8-)

we should have some one like li zi qi.

we have more fertile land and sun shine compare china. but all we have is atta halilintor. and some bencu family where they famous for stealing brand and secret recepie.

we should have some one like li zi qi.

we have more fertile land and sun shine compare china. but all we have is atta halilintor. and some bencu family where they famous for stealing brand and secret recepie.

Atta Halilintar and other celebrities channel may still have get many audience but good real entertaining Youtube Channel Like Panji have also gotten huge popularity and Panji has started to use English in his latest channel

Solo Indonesian women camping

Indonesian survival in the forest

Last edited:
it also opposes western propaganda that china is not allowing freedom of expressions to uighurs

Atta Halilintar and other celebrities channel may still have get many audience but good real entertaining Youtube Channel Like Panji have also gotten huge popularity and Panji has started to use English in his latest channel

Solo Indonesian women camping

Indonesian survival in the forest

I dont know.
When i watch those video. it feels kind of boring and not as good as Li ziqi
like different level...

I dont know.
When i watch those video. it feels kind of boring and not as good as Li ziqi
like different level...

Yup Li ziqi is quite extra ordinary, in Indonesia what she is doing is actually a man work. No Indonesian women ever do thing like that.

Educating channel like this is also popular in our country.

She was celebrating surpassing 1 million subscribers mark for her social media channel yesterday.

She looks like a Pak tv actress.. both look like mice lol.
images.jpeg-92.jpg

Xinjiang, My Home | A woman aiming to become public servant
This woman in Kashgar in Xinjiang, China loves painting and making clothes in her spare time. While at work, she's dedicated to serving the local people.

All Chinese leaders have to start from this grassroots entry level government position, including Xi jingping himself.

Today she went to Ili town to visit her grandparents wearing shorts, which made her grandmother extremely angry, her grandmother strongly reprimanded her and demanded her to put on long pants. She lamented over the great generation gap between the young people and the very old.

This popular teenager Uighur vlogger girl received the Silver Award from Youtube to honor her for building up the number of her followers to over 100,000 in just one year on her Youtube channel, she is so happy for being recognized by overseas social media channels.

OMG, she is so beautiful!

I think not just YouTube Silver Award...

I think she is going to get a diamond ring of marriage from me.

View attachment 650328

Okay... she is too!

Today she went to Ili town to visit her grandparents wearing shorts, which made her grandmother extremely angry, her grandmother strongly reprimanded her and demanded her to put on long pants. She lamented over the great generation gap between the young people and the very old.

This one too as well!

She is Uighur but looks same as Han Chinese, can perfectly blend in everywhere in China.

She is like a mix between Chinese and European.

It's the most beautiful mix of all.

Whatever in the east or west, they all highly demand.

I still remember Beijing Walker has started to post her Youtube channel when her videos only have less than 50 views 8-)
This Uighur village girl's Youtube channel always has big potentials, cause she is a twin, the two sisters look exactly the same, and she presents what life is like in rural villages in Xinjiang.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsQRMdQd199Fh0U4tczxkpw/videos

She is like a mix between Chinese and European.

I think she looks pretty much the same as Han Chinese and can blend in everywhere in China.

This Xinjiang girl looks very foreign, won't blend in outside Xinjiang in China.

Last edited:
View attachment 650328

I wonder how I could get Pakistani girl.........:wub:

I believe FB and my English can be the medium :cool:

My cousin when visited Pakistan also took photo with several women who are as beautiful as the actress that you show.

Even one of them is more beautiful than that actress.

At least Hitler had the guts to do this openly. Even India has the guts to do it openly.

What a bunch of sissies and wankers these commies are that they can't even admit this.

So much for China supa powa numba 1.

Guess you can have the largest army in the world but if you're a coward, you gonna stay a coward

Back
Top Bottom