What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
As the video shows, Xinjiang offers 15 years free education(kingdergarten to high school) free food, free during the break snacks and dairy, free accommodation, free school shuttle service, free healthcare.

Xinjiang provides 15 years free education from kindergarten to high school, schools also provide free school meals and dairy, school kids need more nourishment to grow well, so schools also have snack breaks and students can eat some snacks (mostly bread, eggs and milk) provided by the government.

Those are ethnic Tajik teens enjoy their break and snacks in school.

Retard, why would I care whether Afghanistan provides for my children? Your question has no relevance, communist.
Case in point, I know you care nothing about your children, we do. Now I m good.

As the video shows, Xinjiang offers 15 years free education(kingdergarten to high school) free food, free during the break snacks and dairy, free accommodation, free school shuttle service, free healthcare.

Xinjiang provides 15 years free education from kindergarten to high school, schools also provide free school meals and dairy, school kids need more nourishment to grow well, so schools also have snack breaks and students can eat some snacks (mostly bread, eggs and milk) provided by the government.

Those are ethnic Tajik teens enjoy their break and snacks in school.

Case in point, I know you care nothing about your children, we do. Now I m good.

You are not good. You are retarded, communist.

New normal for the world?
I got this video recommend on yt cuz of @beijingwalker which he claims to be 'fake' :lol:
A clear fake copy of US soldiers torturing Iraqi POWs, as fake as fakes get, Chinese prisons don't allow such plays. and prisoners in China wear prison uniforms, not their casual T shirts, also police in China don't go around with their hats missing.

Hopefully they could pay some more money and hire some professionals and do a better fake next time.

US Media:
In Xinjiang the authorities have separated nearly half a million children from their families, aiming to instill loyalty to China and the Communist Party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/28/world/asia/china-xinjiang-children-boarding-schools.html

Xinjiang Forcing Thousands Of Muslim Children Into 'Prison-Like' Schools
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdof...rom-families-in-xinjiang-report/#667aa2ad1d1a

A recent New York Times article about northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region claimed that over half a million children have been placed in boarding schools, where they are taught the Chinese language with an emphasis on patriotism and loyalty to the Communist Party of China. Sounds quite sensational, right? But away from the Western propaganda, what is the real condition in these schools?
US Media:
In Xinjiang the authorities have separated nearly half a million children from their families, aiming to instill loyalty to China and the Communist Party.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/28/world/asia/china-xinjiang-children-boarding-schools.html

Xinjiang Forcing Thousands Of Muslim Children Into 'Prison-Like' Schools
https://www.forbes.com/sites/zakdof...rom-families-in-xinjiang-report/#667aa2ad1d1a

A recent New York Times article about northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region claimed that over half a million children have been placed in boarding schools, where they are taught the Chinese language with an emphasis on patriotism and loyalty to the Communist Party of China. Sounds quite sensational, right? But away from the Western propaganda, what is the real condition in these schools?

Link in english should also be provided instead of chinese only. With english link this video can be shared with many english speaking viewers.

I do not think that China would jepordize it's relations with the Muslim World, considering that there are 2 billion Muslims on this planet. Surely the Chinese people are better than the Zionist Western powers who brutally persecuted nation's around the world.

Back
Top Bottom