What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
do we have any independent reporting from this region

these are censored videos by Chinese Goverment paid agents

are they really going to show the area where Ughurs are being exterminated ?

how about the 1 million forced into labour camps ?

Barking as much as you can, We don't give a Fvck

Anglo saxon like you are Inferior compared to us

Millions imprisoned, holy texts burnt, pork given, children seperated from their women, women sterilized.

This is the problem with the entire muslim populus. You are quick to run and keep crying Kashmir, Kashmir or Palestine. Friend, where were the muslim powers in their glory when Syria was being massacred? Darfur? Yemen? Bosnia? Kosovo? Most were Muslims onto Muslims.

If I note what i see happened to that gentleman from SriLanka.... Where are these so called Jihadists outside the chinese consulates? Why were tyres not burnt?

Sorry, the state is just abysml. Iqbal was right.... 'Are these Muslims... to whom even Yahud would be ashamed of".

I have to say your statement is childishly simplistic, and to top it all, it does not make sense. You have raised so many irrelevant points, in a statement that should have been concentred. That's poor.

I rather my brothers and sisters are imprisoned then dead, at least I shall see them again, it is shocking that you cannot tell the difference. I rather my mother be imprisoned then raped, its shocking I have to explain the difference to you, it really is shocking.

In all the issues you mentioned the Muslims speak and have spoken, but you fail to notice that the Muslim world is not exactly powerful these days, so what are you expecting? all they can do is raise their voice, which they have done , if you were not listening that that's your problem, not theirs, mine or anyone else's.

The problem is that no other Muslim society has suffered like the Kashmir's, yet they have received the least attention, that was my point, and it still stands. Now, here you are trying to suppress them further.

Don't mention an odd accident, and blow it out of proportion, please get serious.. The local chamber of commerce has announced $100,000 dollar compensation for the family and to provide the family his full salary for next 10 years or so, plus free education for his kids. The Pakistani nation is in shock, the religious leaders have taken a strong stand, visited Sri Lankan embassy, the list goes on. There is a compensation aspect and judicial aspect to this crime, both are being pursued with vigour.

Please have a concentred discussion otherwise this is just silly. Picking every point under the sun to try and proof something hollow.
My statement is valid and my point stands, don't provide wishy washy statements, provide a direct relevant argument, because you have provided nothing relevant.

May 28, 2021, Sunsets at Yili River in a small Kazakh border town sitting next to Kazakhstan in northern Xinjiang
Feel so lucky to live and enjoy daily life in the only covid free country in the world.

Laotian girl travesl in Xinjiang

A Laotian girl travels in Xinjiang , she was amazed by how people look in this multicultural Chinese western frontier.

Warm and safety winter uniforms were delivered to students of the village schools in the westernmost corners of China.
These new warm winter school uniforms are cold resistant with reflective strips allowing drivers to see the children from a far distance. Important information such as the emergency contact and blood type of the student is registered in the corner of the uniform, so that in case of a student safety accident, people can contact the teachers and families of the student and find the blood type of the student quickly.

调整大小 4bf6db41ly1fy1icfo4c6j23vc2kwkjt.jpg
005QZeUkly1g0hlwtnlorj30qd0qdwis.jpg
a7ae827ely1ga7imha540j21400u012x.jpg
a7ae827ely1ga7imer9njj21400u00zj.jpg
a7ae827ely1ga7imjarx2j21400u07e2.jpg
a7ae827ely1ga7imlja95j21400u07fo.jpg
a7ae827ely1ga7imo8r3sj21400u04gv.jpg
a7ae827ely1ga7imru4lvj21400u0qgw.jpg
a7ae827ely1ga7inuw4mzj21400u0k06.jpg
666da3dfly1fyxsiwxgbhj21400u0q67.jpg
666da3dfly1fyxsixnwiqj21400u00va.jpg

I suggest this forum blocking Indian spy Aziqbal

He pretends to be a devout Muslim

In fact, it is an Indian who incited Chinese hatred.

Chinese social media recently released a map showing the countries which smear and attack China over so called Xinjiang issue. It caused a massive uproar across the Chinese social media and these countries will be remembered by the Chinese netizens.
Almost all of them are western countries , whose hands are covered with blood of millions.
006tWtYrly1gxcmoala0nj31ku0q9aet.jpg

Last edited:
Xinjiang's first three quarters' GDP growth in 2021 is 16.5%, total GDP will be a runaway leader in the whole central Asia region, per capita GDP this year will be around 10,000 USD, will overtake Turkey's by a big margin per capita wise this year.
Xinjiang is no longer a very poor, underdeveloped region as stereotyped in China.

Newly built neighborhoods in remote Pamir Plateau Tajik town Tashkurgan suburbs in western Xinjiang, China. The old mud and stone houses in this region had all been demolished, locals all moved into new houses for free built by the government which are earthquake resistant with all modern facilities, electricity, running water, central heating, wifi.. This is a newly built neighorhood at the foot of Mount Muztagata , locals can buy apartements there, each appartment is 120 square meter, $7,800 for one apartment, but only local Tajiks can buy them, outsiders can't.

Last edited:
In the begining of the video, two Tajik old women struggled with their very limited Mandarin Chinese very patiently trying to answer every question asked by the vlogger, but in the end of the video the young Tajik lady impatiently dismissed the vlogger with perfect Mandarin, I may think she is from Beijing if only listening to her talking, she just coldly and impatiently replied: I don't know, you better go and ask the property management office.

Over 3,000meters above the sea level, Primary school students in Pamir Plateau are doing the Mongolian style shoulder and arm dance in the classroom, Happy childhood.

This year, 2021, could be a milestone year for Xinjiang economically, for the first time Xinjiang's per capita GDP would go over $10,000USD, it's no longer a barren, desert, poverty stricken underdeveloped region.

Xinjiang has gone a long way to come to this point of prosperity.

1310059987_16265686475651n.jpg

Last edited:
Kids of different ethnic groups in Xinjiang sing and dance for the soon coming Beijing Winter Olympic Games

64b6e1dajw1dttxh7l8dij.jpg

Back
Top Bottom