What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
The brainwashed people are those who believe that LGBT are discriminated and promiscuity is not immoral.

Plenty of them.

What do you expect from people who have been educated with a "controlled education system" and grown up to only be able to think through a cognitive process that is nothing but shackled and unable to understand an opinion or systems that are unlike what they have been forced to accept as "normal".

Tens of millions tourist traveled in Xinjiang province last year.

Everyone can travel in Xinjiang, including Turkish, Yankees, Indians.

You think tens of millions tourists are all blind, or stupid?

LMAO. Such stupid mentality.

I laugh at your inability to process logic or facts even when they are provided to you in the simplest of ways.
Instead of understanding the facts and why those with an ability to think amongst us won't fall for your bullshit, your mental capacity only makes you jump to an escapist zone and refer to what your government would have told you if you had questioned them on the subject.

Try to force your mind to think independently from what your media and government has been force feeding you since school. Perhaps you will be able to process some of the facts mentioned in the video and actually come back with a logical and factual response.
The brainwashed people are those who believe that LGBT are discriminated and promiscuity is not immoral.

Plenty of them.

You are just another example of what I have explained to the guy above.
You simply lack the ability to process facts and your response is always an escapist's response.
Now let's make your next response come after you have actually watched the video and processed the logic being presented in there?

What do you expect from people who have been educated with a "controlled education system" and grown up to only be able to think through a cognitive process that is nothing but shackled and unable to understand an opinion or systems that are unlike what they have been forced to accept as "normal".

What is worrying is the trend on this forum of people standing up for them for the sake of being "Iron Brother". They don't contemplate that if they get away with this once they will do it again, and might be us in the firing line.

I laugh at your inability to process logic or facts even when they are provided to you in the simplest of ways.
Instead of understanding the facts and why those with an ability to think amongst us won't fall for your bullshit, your mental capacity only makes you jump to an escapist zone and refer to what your government would have told you if you had questioned them on the subject.

Try to force your mind to think independently from what your media and government has been force feeding you since school. Perhaps you will be able to process some of the facts mentioned in the video and actually come back with a logical and factual response.

You simply lack the ability to process facts and your response is always an escapist's response.
This is a typical response which I have come to expect of these guys, I would not waste my time on arguing with them they are beyond reason.

It is welcoming sight that most female Uyghurs are experiencing a kind of freedom that was missing in the past.

They don't donned the black Islamic hijab and is now not shy to express their true beauty, thanks to the new Chinese law that protects their rights.
As a result they are exhibiting more and more confidence nowadays.
To me this is a good, a sign of increasing human right in China nit just in the Eastern part but the Western region as well.

Another troll comment, completely irrelevant to the subject matter or the facts presented in OP.
How much do you CCP mouth pieces get paid for this?

What is worrying is the trend on this forum of people standing up for them for the sake of being "Iron Brother". They don't contemplate that if they get away with this once they will do it again, and might be us in the firing line.

Not their fault most of the time. Some of them lack a brain to process these kind of things in a logical way. These are the same folk who will follow some maulana or party leader blindly and never use their mind to do research on what they follow or who they support.
Other times, they are just a victim of following the media and the government on what they say about China. Or they simply do not care as long as they are benefiting from the existing state of affairs and their own lives are not affected by the opinion they carry.
You are very offensive and a rude person.

When you drop in to troll my thread without going through the data shared in OP and without having to say anything on what's being presented there which is also factually checked. What do you expect from me? Praise your for dropping in?

P.S: Only dumb folk believe making woman go around half naked or less covered makes them free. Instead of letting them chose for what they want for themselves.
But when people come from an authoritative regime and the mindset it propagates. You can't expect them to know what having a "CHOICE" and freedom of life and faith actually means.

But then again, that's a different subject and irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Not their fault most of the time. Some of them lack a brain to process these kind of things in a logical way. These are the same folk who will follow some maulana or party leader blindly and never use their mind to do research on what they follow or who they support.
Other times, they are just a victim of following the media and the government on what they say about China. Or they simply do not care as long as they are benefiting from the existing state of affairs and their own lives are not affected by the opinion they carry.

When you drop in to troll my thread without going through the data shared in OP and without having to say anything on what's being presented there which is also factually checked. What do you expect from me? Praise your for dropping in?

P.S: Only dumb folk believe making woman go around half naked or less covered makes them free. Instead of letting them chose for what they want for themselves.
But when people come from an authoritative regime and the mindset it propagates. You can't expect them to know what having a "CHOICE" and freedom of life and faith actually means.

But then again, that's a different subject and irrelevant to the topic at hand.

You are basically trolling in here and trying to make everyone angry.

BTW every members has the right to debunk your posting as you alleged paid propagandist but I did it civil with some earthly Uyghur beauties speaking human language from Xinjiang.

Last edited:
You are basically trolling in here and trying to make everyone angry.

BTW every members has the right to debunk your posting as you alleged paid propaganda but I did it civil with some earthly Uyghur beauties speaking human language from Xinjiang.

damn, some times I even wonder if some of you are even human or just programmed bots?
Did CCP even leave a difference 🤔

damn, some times I even wonder if some of you are even human or just programmed bots?
Did CCP even leave a difference 🤔

You really have a disgusting attitude.
And you still considered yourself a human.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well. The CPC is doing a great job in China and even US CDC director Anthony Fauci suggested Modi India to learn from China.
In fact there are more.
How about mannerism?

A very good summary. Basically the Chinese now have laws where anyone who opposes governments opinions, or appears as Muslim is being re-educated. They're being forced to accept Chinese culture and reduce their own.

Now let's make your next response come after you have actually watched the video and processed the logic being presented in there?
I have Chinese Muslim roommate several years back, I have Uighur friends. I tried to make one Uighur girl be my girlfriend.
I ate Uighur food down the street regularly, talk with them, see them in the eyes. FREELY
People like me travel to Xinjiang, see what happened there with our own eyes. FREELY

Now you tell me I am stupid, because what I saw is not true, what I hear is fake, and what my Uighur friends told me is fake.

You either lost your mind, or simply brainwashed, easily fooled by western propaganda.

You really have a disgusting attitude.
And you still considered yourself a human.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Well. The CPC is doing a great job in China and even US CDC director Anthony Fauci suggested Modi India to learn from China.
In fact there are more.
How about mannerism?

It is as if no one can travel to Xinjiang and and no one take a look several tenth meters away from the so call camps. You dont even need a permit to visit Xinjiang.

Just go there and see or interview the locals.

Fake video and fake source

The source is not from independent media

The source is a YouTube video from a Chinese fanboy

Why then China does not allow the UN Human rights commissioner to come to visit Xinjiang

Same UN which China is a permanent member

Chinese trolls are repeatedly posting these videos without these Videos being independently verified

Mods please take note here they are repeatedly doing this

Last edited:
When one is in denial, one is in denial. No point trying to convince him and very soon he will arrived at the angry stage.

I predicted India present condition, approx 9 months ago but they were interpreted as an anti-India rant by a China fanboy as one dude puts it.
Am I happy about it?
Certainly not as it may spread to the entire neighbourhood.

But the worst thing that happened is when he thinks all the rest of the readers and viewers are just like him, filled with silly anti-China notions and brainless.

Why are they so scare of the truth from another angle?

I just heard over TV today that Pfizer claimed that its vaccine is 95% effective against the new India variant.

USA has been actively promoting this to India.

Then how did US Infectious Disease Expert Rajendra Kapila who received all his 2 shots of Pfizer vaccines died after he contracted the new India Virus variant in India on May 4, 2021.

Stop believing all this Western MSM nonsensical reports, it may proved fatal and now Dr Kapila is a victim of US disinformation. :coffee:

Last edited:
When one is in denial, one is in denial. No point trying to convince him and very soon he will be in an angry at stage.

I predicted India present condition, approx 9 months ago but they were interpreted as an anti-India rant by a China fanboy as one dude puts it.
Am I happy about it?
Certainly not as it may spread to the entire neighbourhood.

But the worst thing that happened is when he thinks all the rest of the readers and viewers are just like him, filled with silly anti-China notions and brainless.

Why are they so scare of the truth from another angle?

I just heard over TV today that Pfizer claimed that its vaccine is 95% effective against the new India variant.

USA has been actively promoting this to India.

Then how did US Infectious Disease Expert Rajendra Kapila who received all his 2 shots of Pfizer vaccines died after he contracted the new India Virus variant in India on May 4, 2021.

Stop believing all this Western MSM nonsensical reports, it may proved fatal and now Dr Kapila is a victim of US disinformation. :coffee:

Where is the proof we need proof

Millions of foreign visitors came to Xinjiang
Where is the proof ?

If millions can come why UN human rights commission cannot ?

Back
Top Bottom