What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
I'm so sad r8 now, I hope everyone will help Uyghurs.

East Turkestan needs an access to the Pacific once it becomes a country.

East Turkestan is more than only Uyghurs. There are Pamiris too who speak an Iranian language.

East Turkestan is by now Han majority. Only remote cities like Kashgar are still Muslim majority. Once high speed rail is connected to these cities they also become Han majority due to Han immigration. The window of freedom is closing fast.

Yeah. Terrorists always have a lot of fantasies. But are you sure your country can withstand Chinese sanctions?

I don't seem to see the courage of Western media to promote "East istan". So these dogs may misunderstand the courage of their owners.

Like East Pakistan?
Indonesia will follow behind once the west liberate China.

What did the West tell you? incidentally. In order to be slaughtered by 30% of the ethnic minorities in Indonesia. The China coast guard should liberate Indonesia... yes. I look down on Indonesia.
I don't seem to understand, why Chinese like to torture Uyghurs so much, it's like sport for these people.

Thanks to my efforts here and the west in general many people will stand up more for the Uyghurs.
Indonesia does not have any modern weapons. You use knives to kill 30% of the minorities.
Indonesia will provide the peacekeepers once China capitulate.

Please do not explain any facts to Indonesia. They slaughtered 30% of the ethnic minorities. Indonesia is an extremely fanatical country.

China hates Uighur? It's like Indonesia slaughtered 30% of the ethnic minorities??
So why rape their women? And ki their babies? I think Indonesian peacekeepers in Xinjiang will be a huge contribution once we got there.

I don't seem to understand, why Chinese like to torture Uyghurs so much, it's like sport for these people.

Thanks to my efforts here and the west in general many people will stand up more for the Uyghurs.

Indonesia will provide the peacekeepers once China capitulate.

Indonesians don’t jump up and down, be careful to count your new and old hatreds together.

Indonesians don’t jump up and down, be careful to count your new and old hatreds together.
Yes, please don't use kamikaze attacks when we deploy our peacekeepers in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom