What's new

ALL Xinjiang related issues e.g. uyghur people, development, videos etc, In here please.

An Independent East Turkestan will be bad for Pakistan

• Yes

Votes: 64 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 55 46.2%

• Total voters
and aren't you being a little hypocrytical at least? you live in free Canada.

I have lived in China in 2019.
What good are free homes when you're separated from your kid and your wife probably fucked by a stranger in camps.

Very evil.

Nothing you can do about it. Xinjiang separatists are wiped out by PLA.

I have lived in China in 2019.

Yet you speak from the comfort of a truly free country.
Even though you post nothing but pro-Chinese-government nonsense, i doubt the Chinese government would let you do that if you were currently living in China. You are not them. They want to see published only what they themselves say.

Nothing you can do about it. Xinjiang separatists are wiped out by PLA.

(1) These are not separatists
(2) Separatists should be offered self-governance.

Yet you speak from the comfort of a truly free country.

Ying and yang. No country is truly free.

(1) These are not separatists
(2) Separatists should be offered self-governance.

1. Yes they are.

2. Xinjing is autonomous region. They have self governance.

World News (15 Videos)

CNN finds stranded Uyghur children in China
Amnesty International reports that China's policies towards ethnic Uyghur Muslims have split up thousands of families, as some children are prevented from leaving China's Xinjiang region to be with their parents living abroad. The US and other countries have labeled China's treatment of Uyghurs as genocide. Beijing strongly denies the accusations, insisting that its actions are justified to combat religious extremism and prevent terrorism. With permission from Uyghur parents desperate for answers, CNN's David Culver traveled to the heavily surveilled Xinjiang region in search of their children left behind.
Source: CNN

The dad of one of these captive kids says on camera "why does a country treat innocent people like this?"
And i think it's a completely valid question.
Lol.. CNN? Seriously?

My country is. And so is Canada. Plenty of other countries are too.

You white people think everything either black or white. In your Star Wars movie, light side of the force and dark side of the force are separate. In Chinese culture light and dark are mixed. In light there is dark. In dark there is light.

266px-Yin_yang.svg.png

Yeah, seriously. I think CNN is a lot more objective and honest than Chinese state media.
You are absolutely biased. There is no facts on your statement.

We all know the BS of Iraq WMD after all..

The last straw will be you insulting all Pakistanis as terrorist for agreeing and claim CNN has credibility since they report Pakistan ISI shelter Osama.

CNN report of Uyghur in Xinjiang is as fake as their coverage of Pakistanis ISI shelter Osama bin Laden.

Back
Top Bottom